Thread: Travel to taipei

Default Travel to taipei

I 'm flying off to Taipei free and easy on 2 oct... going for 6 D 5 N.... last time been there since 5 years... need help whether wat can i shoot on streets ( bing lang gers ... can shoot? )

anyone pls help me...

Member/Tangshooter

Default Re: Travel to taipei

Taipei dun have bing lang gals one lahz..

Just shoot..talk later..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

too bad your schedule is already planned.
    the last time i went there... it happened to have a PC show... go and take the gers inside lor
    their PC show really diff frm ours...

the chaps there so enthusiastic and shouting for free gift in front of the showger... in spore.. all quiet quiet one
    40D 50mmF1.8 17-85mm 24-70L

Quote Originally Posted by yumyum View Post
    I 'm flying off to Taipei free and easy on 2 oct... going for 6 D 5 N.... last time been there since 5 years... need help whether wat can i shoot on streets ( bing lang gers ... can shoot? )

anyone pls help me...
    If you want to catch the famous "Betel Nut Beauties" in their famous barely-there outfits, I was told that Nantou is a better spot compared to Taipei. Apparently, the more rural areas will have more shocking outfits probably because of less law enforcers.

Not sure of the weather in Taipei right now but are they still in the typhoon season? Because if it is, then you may not have so much luck in seeing these beauties.

You wun find much Bin Lang Girls on the streets of Taipei. You have to find them along the highways of the surburbs. The only "Bin Lang" Girls you see in Taipei has grown old over the years and are commonly known as Bing Lang Aunties Liao.

Also if you are in Taipei... There are these Bin Lang Outlets named "Long (Dragon) Bin Lang" operated by Betal Nuts Uncles.

I have just been there in May and is going back there again in Dec. It's Good!