Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 920 of 1009

Thread: West shooters anyone?

  1. #901
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    76

    Default Re: West shooters anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by 2nd-Hamsterlord View Post
    Bros and Sis,

    I got an important thing to share.

    The UOB 2008 PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION!!!

    http://www.uob.com.sg/pages/investor...16may2008.html


    IT FREE!!! SO DONT WASTE THIS CHANCE TO SHOW YOUR WORK!!!

    Submission venue will be at Nafa. Yup!!! Share around this new!!!
    Is there a "theme" for the competition?



    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post

    WEST SHOOTERZ OFFICIAL OUTINGS: 6TH OUTING TO BEDOK RESERVOIR ON 21st JUNE (SAT)
    Anyone can go, need to pay any fees, newbie can join anot ( me ), any age requirement?

  2. #902
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: West shooters anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    Anyone can go, need to pay any fees, newbie can join anot ( me ), any age requirement?
    Its free admission open to public..as long as u don't create havoc can liao..

    Me going on fri nite..can't join u guys on sat..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  3. #903
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    76

    Default Re: West shooters anyone?

    lol, if go there create havoc. Kena beat by u guys only, too bad the outing start a 7pm. My parent won't let me go one. T_T I think i wait for the next outing then.
    Last edited by Havoc; 17th June 2008 at 02:41 PM.

  4. #904

    Default Re: West shooters anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    Will release the Design once confirm the no of pax getting the shirt.

    Count me in for the shirt.

    regards,

  5. #905

    Default Re: West shooters anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Its free admission open to public..as long as u don't create havoc can liao..

    Me going on fri nite..can't join u guys on sat..
    Maybe, wld need ur advice on the best exact location.

  6. #906

    Default Re: West shooters anyone?

    Updates on the WEST SHOOTERZ' Polo T-Shirt. Anymore ppl keen in it? Lets not miss this once a lifetime chance.

    Will release the Design soon as we have reach more than 25pax (Will then confirm the cost for the T-shirt as well)

    1) danielskl
    2) Cr3nk
    3) SKYimage
    4) 2nd-hamsterlord
    5) P3rSeUs
    6) cckue
    7) kool81 (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS)
    8) strins
    9) dar
    10) meukow
    11) ethere86 (NEW MEMBER)
    12) peteryeo (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS) (NEW MEMBER)
    13) majujat
    14) 2PENG
    15) Am3thyst (NEW MEMBER)
    16) Hanmt (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS)
    17) Atom KK (NEW MEMBER)
    18) cantona7
    19) Haydenhuang (NEW MEMBER)
    20) narcolepticmind
    21) fusestrips (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS) (NEW MEMBER)
    22) candleghost (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS) (NEW MEMBER)
    23) ngck12 (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS) (NEW MEMBER)
    24) ishou80 (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS) (NEW MEMBER)
    25) part0 (NEW MEMBER)
    26) JoonJoel (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS)
    27) ohmymy (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS) (NEW MEMBER)
    28)
    ....

    Btw for guys in the above namelist or new purchases whom I have yet to receive your sms, pls kindly drop me a sms mention the "WEST SHOOTERZ T-SHIRT, your CS's nick, your T-shirt Size, no. of piece you wish to get and follow by Email address".
    Example:

    Key in "WEST SHOOTERZ T-SHIRT, Danielskl, L-Size, 1 pce, daniel_skl @hotmail.com" and sms to my hp no: 91828339. The commitee will get back to you soon on the design, price and the payment method.

    Note: The sms does not represent a confirmation to the T-shirt purchase, however this definately make easier for us to contact you on further information to the T-Shirt Purchase.

    [COLOR="Blue"]Some new members express interested on the T-shirt and I've listed on the list above however we wish you to be a continuous West Shooterz after the T-shirt purchase so therefore we would like you to at least attend one of our outing before we allow you on the T-Shirt purchase. (Please correct me if you have already attended our shooting outing at least once)[/COLOR
    Last edited by danielskl; 18th June 2008 at 11:27 AM.

  7. #907
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West of SG
    Posts
    327

    Default Re: West shooters anyone?

    decided on the material? prefer cotton.. can wear to my office...

  8. #908

    Default Re: West shooters anyone?

    hi guys i'm back....btw, daniel....how big is M size ar?cos i m thinking between M or L size....sorry for my noob question

    thanks

    maybe i think decide on L size first...haha
    Last edited by cantona7; 18th June 2008 at 09:13 PM.

  9. #909

    Default Re: West shooters anyone?

    send sms to u already.

    thanks

  10. #910

    Default Re: West shooters anyone?

    Hi, can join u guys for shooting tonight?
    i am a newbie to DLSR..but a "PRO" at Lomo cams..haha..
    No lah..
    My equipments: Sony A100, Holga GCFN, Fisheye No 2, Holga CFN, Actionsampler, Vivitar UWS.
    I stay at CCK ave 4.

  11. #911

    Lightbulb Re: West shooters anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by danielskl View Post
    Updates on the WEST SHOOTERZ' Polo T-Shirt. Anymore ppl keen in it? Lets not miss this once a lifetime chance.

    Will release the Design soon as we have reach more than 25pax (Will then confirm the cost for the T-shirt as well)

    1) danielskl
    2) Cr3nk
    3) SKYimage
    4) 2nd-hamsterlord
    5) P3rSeUs
    6) cckue
    7) kool81 (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS)
    8) strins
    9) dar
    10) meukow
    11) ethere86 (NEW MEMBER)
    12) peteryeo (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS) (NEW MEMBER)
    13) majujat
    14) 2PENG
    15) Am3thyst (NEW MEMBER)
    16) Hanmt (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS)
    17) Atom KK (NEW MEMBER)
    18) cantona7
    19) Haydenhuang (NEW MEMBER)
    20) narcolepticmind
    21) fusestrips (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS) (NEW MEMBER)
    22) candleghost (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS) (NEW MEMBER)
    23) ngck12 (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS) (NEW MEMBER)
    24) ishou80 (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS) (NEW MEMBER)
    25) part0 (NEW MEMBER)
    26) JoonJoel (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS)
    27) ohmymy (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS) (NEW MEMBER)
    28)
    ....

    Btw for guys in the above namelist or new purchases whom I have yet to receive your sms, pls kindly drop me a sms mention the "WEST SHOOTERZ T-SHIRT, your CS's nick, your T-shirt Size, no. of piece you wish to get and follow by Email address".
    Example:

    Key in "WEST SHOOTERZ T-SHIRT, Danielskl, L-Size, 1 pce, daniel_skl @hotmail.com" and sms to my hp no: 91828339. The commitee will get back to you soon on the design, price and the payment method.

    Note: The sms does not represent a confirmation to the T-shirt purchase, however this definately make easier for us to contact you on further information to the T-Shirt Purchase.

    [color="Blue"]Some new members express interested on the T-shirt and I've listed on the list above however we wish you to be a continuous West Shooterz after the T-shirt purchase so therefore we would like you to at least attend one of our outing before we allow you on the T-Shirt purchase. (Please correct me if you have already attended our shooting outing at least once)[/COLOR
    for this T-Shirt thingy... come guys.. pls sms bro danielskl.

  12. #912

    Lightbulb Re: West shooters anyone?

    Hi Guys,

    here's another venue/event for photography outings to be discuss here.

    1) The Singapore Garden Festival, returns on 25 July to 1 August 2008!

    2) Singapore's only professional female magician "Magic Babe" Ning will attempt to escape from a device called the Impalement Cage, on 5th July 9.30-10.30pm
    Last edited by SKYimage; 24th June 2008 at 01:14 PM.

  13. #913
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West of SG
    Posts
    327

    Default Re: West shooters anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    Hi Guys,

    here's another venue/event for photography outings to be discuss here.

    1) The Singapore Garden Festival, returns on 25 July to 1 August 2008!

    2) Singapore's only professional female magician "Magic Babe" Ning will attempt to escape from a device called the Impalement Cage, on 5th July 9.30-10.30pm

    i be keen as I be working normal hours starting NEXT WEEK...

  14. #914

    Lightbulb Re: West shooters anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by kool81 View Post
    i be keen as I be working normal hours starting NEXT WEEK...

    yeah... who would be interested to see this act (item 2) and snap some shots during the escape?

  15. #915

    Default Re: West shooters anyone?

    Will be out with my cosplayer friends as there's an event going on as well..

  16. #916

    Lightbulb Re: West shooters anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinty View Post
    Will be out with my cosplayer friends as there's an event going on as well..
    with D300 huh. How about that CZ thingy?...

  17. #917

    Default Re: West shooters anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    with D300 huh. How about that CZ thingy?...
    In the planning for it currently.

    Neoro got his already..
    Last edited by Quinty; 25th June 2008 at 04:17 PM.

  18. #918

    Default Re: West shooters anyone?

    Neoro got his already !

  19. #919

    Lightbulb Re: West shooters anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinty View Post
    Neoro got his already !
    yup.. And our fren having second thoughts on all those prime lens. hehehehe...

  20. #920

    Default Re: West shooters anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by danielskl View Post
    Updates on the WEST SHOOTERZ' Polo T-Shirt. Anymore ppl keen in it? Lets not miss this once a lifetime chance.

    Will release the Design soon as we have reach more than 25pax (Will then confirm the cost for the T-shirt as well)

    1) danielskl
    2) Cr3nk
    3) SKYimage
    4) 2nd-hamsterlord
    5) P3rSeUs
    6) cckue
    7) kool81 (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS)
    8) strins
    9) dar
    10) meukow
    11) ethere86 (NEW MEMBER)
    12) peteryeo (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS) (NEW MEMBER)
    13) majujat
    14) 2PENG
    15) Am3thyst (NEW MEMBER)
    16) Hanmt (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS)
    17) Atom KK (NEW MEMBER)
    18) cantona7
    19) Haydenhuang (NEW MEMBER)
    20) narcolepticmind
    21) fusestrips (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS) (NEW MEMBER)
    22) candleghost (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS) (NEW MEMBER)
    23) ngck12 (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS) (NEW MEMBER)
    24) ishou80 (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS) (NEW MEMBER)
    25) part0 (NEW MEMBER)
    26) JoonJoel (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS)
    27) ohmymy (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS) (NEW MEMBER)
    28)
    ....

    Btw for guys in the above namelist or new purchases whom I have yet to receive your sms, pls kindly drop me a sms mention the "WEST SHOOTERZ T-SHIRT, your CS's nick, your T-shirt Size, no. of piece you wish to get and follow by Email address".
    Example:

    Key in "WEST SHOOTERZ T-SHIRT, Danielskl, L-Size, 1 pce, daniel_skl @hotmail.com" and sms to my hp no: 91828339. The commitee will get back to you soon on the design, price and the payment method.

    Note: The sms does not represent a confirmation to the T-shirt purchase, however this definately make easier for us to contact you on further information to the T-Shirt Purchase.

    [COLOR="Blue"]Some new members express interested on the T-shirt and I've listed on the list above however we wish you to be a continuous West Shooterz after the T-shirt purchase so therefore we would like you to at least attend one of our outing before we allow you on the T-Shirt purchase. (Please correct me if you have already attended our shooting outing at least once)[/COLOR

    Bro sorry I didn't get the full details of the T-shirt because I'm lazzy to read long thread hahaha

    Anyway how much is the t-shirt? also any upcoming outing for this west group?

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •