Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast

Thread: West shooters anyone?

Default Re: West shooters anyone?

Pls refer to the new outing thread here:
    WEST SHOOTERZ Official Outings: 3rd Outing to Zoological Garden on 3rd May (Sat)

(hehehe... it bold and big again..)

Lightbulb Re: West shooters anyone?

Bros & Sis,
    Here's the next 4th Outing for debate and discussion before I post this out officially.

4th official West Shooterz Outing
    Outing Venue: Arab St (12-5pm) & Punggol Kampung House aka Matilda House (6-9pm)
    Theme:Man's Imprint (images that capture both ancient and modern architectural.)
    Date: 24th May, 25th May, 31st May or 1st June
    Time/Location:We shall meet at the Bugis MRT station (near Ticketing Counter) at 12noon sharp.
    Contact Person: will rope in new ORGANISER
    Remarks:Shall move as a group to Matilda House by MRT & LRT. Alight a stop away before Punggol Station (unless it’s already in operation). Matilda House is located a few hundred metres away from the Punggol LRT station. Understand that it is also that the contractors that try to demolish the mansion all died.
    Last edited by SKYimage; 29th April 2008 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    Bros & Sis,
    Here's the next 4th Outing for debate and discussion before I post this out officially.

Outing Venue: Arab St (12-5pm) & Punggol Kampung House aka Matilda House (6-9pm)
    Theme:Man's Imprint (images that capture both ancient and modern architectural.)
    Time/Location:We shall meet at the Bugis MRT station (near Ticketing Counter) at 12noon sharp.
    Remarks:Shall move as a group to Matilda House by MRT & LRT. Alight a stop away before Punggol Station (unless itís already in operation). Matilda House is located a few hundred metres away from the Punggol LRT station. Understand that it is also that the contractors that try to demolish the mansion all died.
    25th cos i not working... hehehe

Yup.. 25th sound good. How about the rest?

To add more spice to this outing, we wld use DIY stuff on certain photography aspect such as: DIY TS, DIY Macro Lens, DIY Flash Accessories and DIY whatever that u guys cld think of.. How about that?

There're some info on this DIY stuff at this forum. Refer to Number #718.
    Last edited by SKYimage; 30th April 2008 at 09:38 AM.

Bros & Sis,

Remarks:Shall move as a group to Matilda House by MRT & LRT. Alight a stop away before Punggol Station (unless itís already in operation). Matilda House is located a few hundred metres away from the Punggol LRT station. Understand that it is also that the contractors that try to demolish the mansion all died.
    whoa bro, outing on a haunted mansion??

Would be happy to join my first West Shooterz outing on the 25th!

Ok.. lets hear from the rest, before I officially post this outing for participant.

Lightbulb Re: West shooters anyone?

Some might had forgotten on this (by Bro danielskl), and so, raise this up again to see the response.

Official WEST SHOOTERZ's Polo T-Shirt

1) danielskl
    2) Cr3nk
    3) SKYimage
    4) 2nd-hamsterlord (designer for the West shooterz's logo)
    5) P3rSeUs
    6) cckue
    7) kool81
    8) stins
    9) dar
    10) meukow
    11) ethere86
    12) peteryeo
    13) majujat
    14) 2PENG
    15) Am3thyst (even tho i've yet to join in any outing yet....i've been flying around too much)
    Last edited by SKYimage; 2nd May 2008 at 05:42 PM.

Some might had forgotten on this (by Bro danielskl), and so, raise this up again to see the response.

1) danielskl
    2) Cr3nk
    3) SKYimage
    5) P3rSeUs
    6) cckue
    7) kool81
    8) stins
    9) dar
    10) meukow
    11) ethere86
    12) peteryeo
    13) majujat
    14) 2PENG
    15) Am3thyst (even tho i've yet to join in any outing yet....i've been flying around too much)
    Nikon D90 | Tokina 28-70 f2.8 | Nikkor 35mm f1.8 | Nikkor 70-200 f2.8 | SB - 800

june 1 for me bro will be busy this may

thanks

I'm a newbie here and to photography. West shooters refer to those staying in the West? I'm interested in the gathering at Arab St. How to join har?

just come for our outings or gatherings...
    No need to have any special ceremonies to 'join' us..

Quote Originally Posted by Am3thyst View Post

Hmm.. How much does the Polo T cost? Any way to look at the design? Interested in getting one too.. though I will be only making the first outing probably in end May.

will be free anytime for the 4th outing...after all, i'm slacking now

Quote Originally Posted by Jameskck70 View Post
    I'm a newbie here and to photography. West shooters refer to those staying in the West? I'm interested in the gathering at Arab St. How to join har?
    Bro, just leave your nickname above and PM any of the following your contact number. On the day itself meet up at the specified gathering point and if you cannot find us or vice versa, we will contact through phone

Quote Originally Posted by Jameskck70 View Post
    Anyone can join. To keep update of our activity, subscribe to all the threads by WEST SHOOTERZ.

Ok.. lets hear from the rest, before I officially post this outing for participant.
    Hi Sky. Possible to fix the date early so that I can reserve that date. I have no other plan yet for 25 May.

Btw I hv PP those pics that were taken during the Pulau Ubin outing. Your pics are there too.

http://majujat.multiply.com/photos/a..._14_April_2008
    Last edited by majujat; 4th May 2008 at 12:43 PM.

Bros & Sis,
    Here's the next 4th Outing for debate and discussion before I post this out officially. Few had requested to be on 25th May, which is Sundae. Will finalised the date by this coming Wednesady.

1) danielskl
    2) Cr3nk
    3) SKYimage
    5) P3rSeUs
    6) cckue
    7) kool81
    8) stins
    9) dar
    10) meukow
    11) ethere86
    12) peteryeo
    13) majujat
    14) 2PENG
    16) Antix

Quote Originally Posted by majujat View Post
    Hi Sky. Possible to fix the date early so that I can reserve that date. I have no other plan yet for 25 May.

Btw I hv PP those pics that were taken during the Pulau Ubin outing. Your pics are there too.

http://majujat.multiply.com/photos/a..._14_April_2008

bro MJ, i take my photo