Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast

Thread: West shooters anyone?

Default Re: West shooters anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by danielskl View Post
    The WEST SHOOTERZ happen to be interview by the mediacorp during their shooting outing last Sat, which program I not very sure leh cos I was not there.. Hmm gonna ask bro Justin.

Heh Bro Justin.. WHAT PROGRAMME IS THAT??
    West Shooterz will be famous...

haha yah loh what is the programme??

Quote Originally Posted by ocling View Post
    haha yah loh what is the programme??
    haha a program which i think not many people is watching.

but anyway it was quite fun

The only thing that struck me is the documentary about being half hundred...ha...

Quote Originally Posted by strins View Post
    haha a program which i think not many people is watching.

but anyway it was quite fun
    What programme?

Quote Originally Posted by zan82 View Post
    The only thing that struck me is the documentary about being half hundred...ha...
    thats what I thought too..

Btw this Sat meet up is confirm, pls refer to 'updates' thread

Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    mmm... been quiet week for the WEST SHOOTERZ
    haha...All busy =P

Hi guys, I will not be dropping by for the meet up later, should you need to confirm for the meet up, u can contact bro SKYimage @ 94515650

I suggest u call bro SKYimage first b4 u proceed down to Jurong Point later cos a few key members can't make it to the meet up today due to some reasons, and we will not wan u to waste ur trip going down just in case if the attendance no is really low today.

Who need morning call on that day?? lolx? =X

upzzz for west shooterz.

i intend to take bus at tampines interchange to CV?or is there is a direct bus at tanah merah to CV as well?

Is this where i sign up? =D

going to get my 1st dslr very soon. so come here to make some frens first~

imma undergrad who lived in da west for all his life. so naturally when i get my camera, i wanna shoot my neighbourhood!

anyone interested in shooting boonlay ave neighberhood? i used to stay there, i heard they getting en-bloc-ed soon. wanna shoot a album to give to my parents and uncles and aunts who used to stay together there when my grandparents are still around.

=DDD

Doubt it'd be em-bloc, there were some areas that has already been bought over though. My area has so many foreign students living there now, with all the renovations going about. We've been waiting for the news for like years, ha.

I live in Boon Lay Avenue btw.

oooo i used to live in 216.

but i heard from parents that cluster (214-220?) en bloc-ed to make way for condo/apartments.

eh do u know if we can go inside the pri schooL? the old school which used to be cooperation pri school opposite the st fransis church

Basically, each of our future outings would try to fit to each of one of the following themes:

1) The Land - Evocative, colourful landscape or seascapes that capture the unique, physical beauty across Asis.
    2) Humanity - Images that capture the diversity and colour of the people who call Asia home, whether an intimate portrait or a striking moment captured at a festival.
    3) Wild Places - images of marine animals and wildlife that inhabit the gardens, forests and seas of Asia.
    4) Man's Imprint - images that capture both ancient and modern architectural.

Sounds good? Don't have to submit for competition of course, just try challenging ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Cr3nk View Post
    Basically, each of our future outings would try to fit to each of one of the following themes:

1) The Land - Evocative, colourful landscape or seascapes that capture the unique, physical beauty across Asis.
    2) Humanity - Images that capture the diversity and colour of the people who call Asia home, whether an intimate portrait or a striking moment captured at a festival.
    3) Wild Places - images of marine animals and wildlife that inhabit the gardens, forests and seas of Asia.
    4) Man's Imprint - images that capture both ancient and modern architectural.

Sounds good? Don't have to submit for competition of course, just try challenging ourselves.
    Got 1DsmarkIII for 1st prize??

Quote Originally Posted by IsenGrim View Post
    Is this where i sign up? =D

going to get my 1st dslr very soon. so come here to make some frens first~

imma undergrad who lived in da west for all his life. so naturally when i get my camera, i wanna shoot my neighbourhood!

anyone interested in shooting boonlay ave neighberhood? i used to stay there, i heard they getting en-bloc-ed soon. wanna shoot a album to give to my parents and uncles and aunts who used to stay together there when my grandparents are still around.

=DDD
    Welcome!!! Bro go get yr cam soon lah.. there's a Pulau Ubin shooting trip this Sun, join us

Btw need recommendation on which camera to get?? always feel free to call mi or join us on our regular weekend meet up, can help to give you few suggestions.

Do a search, you be able to find my contact no here.
    Last edited by danielskl; 8th April 2008 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by danielskl View Post
    Welcome!!! Bro go get yr cam soon lah.. there's a Pulau Ubin shooting trip this Sun, join us

Btw need recommendation on which camera to get?? always feel free to call mi or join us on our regular weekend meet up, can help to give you few suggestions.

Do a search, you be able to find my contact no here.
    u got urself a new target...

Quote Originally Posted by kool81 View Post
    u got urself a new target...
    Poison's infectuous..
    I hope he has high resistance towards it..

Resistances:
    Ice: 0%
    Fire: 0%
    Lightning: 0%
    Poison: 200%

loL i already got target le. already confirmed deal with fellow forumer to get 2nd hand lens. and waiting for 450D to be instock. currently out of stock at canon warehouse (news from staff fren "jason", will be getting the set & dry cabi from him)