Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 46

Thread: KTV Lounge/ NiteClub Girls.........

  1. #21

    Default Re: KTV Lounge/ NiteClub Girls.........

    And the voka is actually plain water...haha

    Jokes aside, the drinks are real, but we are not allowed to drink it.

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    it is chinese tea , black one is coffee black, the yellowish one is ice lemon tea.

  2. #22

    Default Re: KTV Lounge/ NiteClub Girls.........

    Ups for predator! ^^ Wooh, great theme you've got there, mate!

    It's a pity not to be able to drink. Should be able to buy?

  3. #23

    Default Re: KTV Lounge/ NiteClub Girls.........

    interesting theme and concept. up for you.

    can consider byo.

  4. #24

    Default Re: KTV Lounge/ NiteClub Girls.........

    Quote Originally Posted by psx2sg View Post
    Fast hand fast leg ah friend
    u steady ma?? u not there, no fun..somemore i think u like tis theme..hahaa...mai tu liao..

    i am single.. dun mind be patrons.. haa.. i will be drunk b4 i go the shoot so can be more realistic.. haha..

  5. #25

    Default Re: KTV Lounge/ NiteClub Girls.........

    Quote Originally Posted by predator View Post
    And the voka is actually plain water...haha

    Jokes aside, the drinks are real, but we are not allowed to drink it.
    how abt we drink the real one..and pour water in since both vodka n water are abt transparent too..hahaa..

    tat pub in normal operation is decent or.... juz curious..haa.. maybe can get their ppl to be extras..

  6. #26

    Default Re: KTV Lounge/ NiteClub Girls.........

    Of course u can buy drinks.. thks. Upzz for u too, bro

    Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    Ups for predator! ^^ Wooh, great theme you've got there, mate!

    It's a pity not to be able to drink. Should be able to buy?

  7. #27

    Default Re: KTV Lounge/ NiteClub Girls.........

    One Slot Taken, 5 to start and 7 to Max..

    Slots Available:
    1. Jenpet (Reserved)
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.

  8. #28

    Default Re: KTV Lounge/ NiteClub Girls.........

    Update of 2nd Model : JUDY


  9. #29

    Default Re: KTV Lounge/ NiteClub Girls.........

    Great theme, great models hope the after math is great too

  10. #30

    Default Re: KTV Lounge/ NiteClub Girls.........

    Understand from some guy that the cost is abit high. Well, I would like to explain and at the same time make a suggestion.

    Current plan : The cost of $88.00 if for 6 photographers with 2 models.

    Option 1 : If I can get sufficient sign ups, say min 12 guys. The price will be re-adjusted to $78.00 and I will even add 1 more model, plus everyone will entitled to a mug of beer.

    Option 2 : If I can get sufficient sign ups, say min 12 guys. The price will be re-adjusted to $65.00 and everyone will still get a mug of beer.

    Any suggestions??? I dont even mind changing the date, but timing will have to stick to 3-6pm.


    One Slot Taken, 5 to start and 7 to Max..

    Slots Available:
    1. Jenpet (Reserved)
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tomato
    Posts
    458

    Default Re: KTV Lounge/ NiteClub Girls.........

    Quote Originally Posted by predator View Post
    Understand from some guy that the cost is abit high. Well, I would like to explain and at the same time make a suggestion.

    Current plan : The cost of $88.00 if for 6 photographers with 2 models.

    Option 1 : If I can get sufficient sign ups, say min 12 guys. The price will be re-adjusted to $78.00 and I will even add 1 more model, plus everyone will entitled to a mug of beer.

    Option 2 : If I can get sufficient sign ups, say min 12 guys. The price will be re-adjusted to $65.00 and everyone will still get a mug of beer.

    Any suggestions??? I dont even mind changing the date, but timing will have to stick to 3-6pm.


    One Slot Taken, 5 to start and 7 to Max..

    Slots Available:
    1. Jenpet (Reserved)
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    I dun drink, so can have further discount?

  12. #32

    Default Re: KTV Lounge/ NiteClub Girls.........

    For those who dont drink.. a discount of ten bucks is applied to you.

    Thks..



    Quote Originally Posted by psx2sg View Post
    I dun drink, so can have further discount?

  13. #33

    Default Re: KTV Lounge/ NiteClub Girls.........

    Sounds like a good shoot but can't make it this weekend. Let me know if the date changes.

  14. #34

    Default Re: KTV Lounge/ NiteClub Girls.........

    Update :

    As for now, the plan is to have 2 Models as posted and there will also be 2 male patrons helping to creact the atmosphere and reality of the scene..

    But not what u r thinking >>

    I am going on Option 2.... for those who dont drink, u get a $10.00 discount.




    Quote Originally Posted by predator View Post
    Understand from some guy that the cost is abit high. Well, I would like to explain and at the same time make a suggestion.


    Current plan : The cost of $88.00 if for 6 photographers with 2 models.

    Option 1 : If I can get sufficient sign ups, say min 12 guys. The price will be re-adjusted to $78.00 and I will even add 1 more model, plus everyone will entitled to a mug of beer.

    Option 2 : If I can get sufficient sign ups, say min 12 guys. The price will be re-adjusted to $65.00 and everyone will still get a mug of beer.

    Any suggestions??? I dont even mind changing the date, but timing will have to stick to 3-6pm.


    One Slot Taken, 5 to start and 7 to Max..

    Slots Available:
    1. Jenpet (Reserved)
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.

  15. #35

    Default Re: KTV Lounge/ NiteClub Girls.........

    bro, what kind of seductive outfits are you planning to have. One that shows off her midriff ?

  16. #36

    Default Re: KTV Lounge/ NiteClub Girls.........

    Ah.. Something sexy of course. KTV girls style, u know... if evrything cover then its the "pao" theme already.

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtanjk View Post
    bro, what kind of seductive outfits are you planning to have. One that shows off her midriff ?

  17. #37

    Default Re: KTV Lounge/ NiteClub Girls.........

    Natasha is a good photoshoot model.

  18. #38

    Default Re: KTV Lounge/ NiteClub Girls.........

    Thks... Upzz for u Uncle J...

    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay View Post
    Natasha is a good photoshoot model.

  19. #39

    Default Re: KTV Lounge/ NiteClub Girls.........

    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay View Post
    Natasha is a good photoshoot model.
    thanks J

    Gungho, you gonna be drunk before you come ah. basket. I better bring umbrella just incase. HAHA. Damn joker you.

  20. #40

    Default Re: KTV Lounge/ NiteClub Girls.........

    Underaged cannot join???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •