Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Neolife Gallery - Expressions of Life

  1. #1

    Lightbulb Neolife Gallery - Expressions of Life

    Hi!

    Please visit my website at

    http://theneolife.com

    Looking forward to your comments and suggestions!

    Thanks!!!


  2. #2

    Default Re: Neolife Gallery - Expressions of Life

    i like the fuji ones. Ah and the cute rotating banana...haha

    one photo did caught more of my attention, the black butterfly with background of bright flowers (sunflowers?)

    overall, pretty good in my opinion, u do take note of the lines, shapes, contrast, tones, u photography base rather solid, u from art sch or self trained?
    Last edited by sbs99; 20th September 2007 at 10:37 PM.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  3. #3

    Default Re: Neolife Gallery - Expressions of Life

    Hi! Thanks for your comments!

    Really glad you like some of the takes .. and of course the banana animation haha
    I am just a self-trained hobbyist, using the basic gear and trying to make the most of whatever I have...

    Please feel free to let me know if you have any suggestions to improve.

    Thanks!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    the other side
    Posts
    2,046

    Default Re: Neolife Gallery - Expressions of Life

    very nice photos, neolife. you seem to travel quite a bit, don't you. your fuji gallery is breathtaking.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Neolife Gallery - Expressions of Life

    Quote Originally Posted by neolife View Post
    Hi! Thanks for your comments!

    Really glad you like some of the takes .. and of course the banana animation haha
    I am just a self-trained hobbyist, using the basic gear and trying to make the most of whatever I have...

    Please feel free to let me know if you have any suggestions to improve.

    Thanks!

    oh i juz noticed where the banana belnogs...haha....its free?
    i been looking for a flash base to showcase works, but nothing so far of my fancy.
    Pm me if its more convienient for u than here. thanks!
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  6. #6

    Wink Re: Neolife Gallery - Expressions of Life

    Quote Originally Posted by schon View Post
    very nice photos, neolife. you seem to travel quite a bit, don't you. your fuji gallery is breathtaking.

    hi Schon!

    Thanks for the comments!! Really happy that you like the Fuji pictures

    Yesss... I have to travel quite a bit on business... If you have noticed, I have many pictures taken in Japan ... because I live here now. Feeling really homesick...

    Will update the site alittle more with a little background of me and more pictures... So, please check it out a few days later!

  7. #7

    Default Re: Neolife Gallery - Expressions of Life

    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    oh i juz noticed where the banana belnogs...haha....its free?
    i been looking for a flash base to showcase works, but nothing so far of my fancy.
    Pm me if its more convienient for u than here. thanks!

    Hi!

    The software I am using for generating the album is called JAlbum and it's a freeware which you can get from

    http://jalbum.net/

    Let me know your gallery when it is ready !

  8. #8

    Default Re: Neolife Gallery - Expressions of Life

    thanks for the tip!
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •