Thread: Prize for the 10,000th visitor to my site

Default Prize for the 10,000th visitor to my site

Hi,

I will give out a small prize (most like a printed picture with my signature, hehe) to the 10,000th visitor to my site. pls make a screenshot of the counter (no fake one pls) and send it to me. You can choose the image as well. If u don't like this idea pls also let me know when u become the 10,000th visitor, maybe i treat u some food instead.

Regards,
    Tom

can i? can i?

Smile

Wohoooo .. i got it, I'm your 10,000th visitor

Default Re: Prize for the 10,000th visitor to my site

Originally posted by tomshen
    Hi,

I will give out a small prize (most like a printed picture with my signature, hehe) to the 10,000th visitor to my site. pls make a screenshot of the counter (no fake one pls) and send it to me. You can choose the image as well. If u don't like this idea pls also let me know when u become the 10,000th visitor, maybe i treat u some food instead.

Regards,
    Tom

ARGHHHHHHHH im number 10003

btw, get your certificate for SARS-free before dropping by

call me jealous, whatever...... but i feel it's just showing off..... Sorry.... but mods can remove my post if they want.... or whatever they deem fit....

I can smell kerosene

Originally posted by NitroTech
    call me jealous, whatever...... but i feel it's just showing off..... Sorry.... but mods can remove my post if they want.... or whatever they deem fit....
    It's ok, pal. Whatever I posted is meant to show off, in a sense. So long as it's my own work, rubbish or not, not a camera manufacturer's work. If you have nice picture printed for me, I'd love to receive it. My room is decorated with a printed landscape picture from jasphotography as well, so...? Showing off or not, I mean to share.

Originally posted by tomshen
    It's ok, pal. Whatever I posted is meant to show off, in a sense. So long as it's my own work, rubbish or not, not a camera manufacturer's work. If you have nice picture printed for me, I'd love to receive it. My room is decorated with a printed landscape picture from jasphotography as well, so...? Showing off or not, I mean to share.
    so i said no wrong.....

and to add..... i don't think your work is rubbish.... in fact i like your work and i have told you before....
    Last edited by NitroTech; 25th April 2003 at 03:36 PM.

Originally posted by NitroTech
    so i said no wrong.....
    HO! HO! HO!