Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manager Mourinho leaves Chelsea

Default Re: Manager Mourinho leaves Chelsea

From now on, Chelsea Bo Jose (pronounced Ho say) liao lor!

i Miss the words " the best team had lost tonight".

Quote Originally Posted by hobbit6003 View Post
    From now on, Chelsea Bo Jose (pronounced Ho say) liao lor!
    that's priceless. rotfl.

post match interview will now be very boooorrriiinggg!

As a liverpool fan i must say this is not a good news.. why? Well, i always think that Mourinhno's biggest weakness is his aggrogance and thats one of the reason why we have managed to beat Chelsea the last few rounds. Also, by stubborning going against Roman in not playing Shevchenko even when players liek Kalou and Pizarro is not to scratch, he handicapped Chelsea to a certain extent. If the rumours of Klinsmen becomes true, i worry that Shevchenko may finally find his form and it will be bad news to Liverpool;s title aspiration.

I am glad he is gone.

He is a liar and too full of himself.

He maybe good at tactics but I will always remember him for that Andreas Frisk incident. (He told the newspapers that he saw Frisk (who is the referee) enter the Barca team room at halftime of the CL semifinal).

Chelsea lost that semifinal but as a result of Mourinhno comment, Frisk & his family got death threats from Chelsea fans. As a result, Frisk had to retire from refereeing.

He maybe successful at Chelsea, but this incident shows that he will do anything (including underhand tactics) to get what he wants.

If he was sacked, he will get an obscene amount of monetary compensation, no need to feel sorry for him.

I suspect he may turn up at Spurs...

not sure if there will be a player exodus at Chelsea after his departure..

Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter View Post
    I am glad he is gone.

He is a liar and too full of himself.

He maybe good at tactics but I will always remember him for that Andreas Frisk incident. (He told the newspapers that he saw Frisk (who is the referee) enter the Barca team room at halftime of the CL semifinal).

Chelsea lost that semifinal but as a result of Mourinhno comment, Frisk & his family got death threats from Chelsea fans. As a result, Frisk had to retire from refereeing.

He maybe successful at Chelsea, but this incident shows that he will do anything (including underhand tactics) to get what he wants.

Definitely agree. There were a number of occasions where he made accusations that turned out to be unfounded, and i was amazed he wasnt penalised in any way...

Good Riddance Special One... go somewhere else to ply ur craft...
    Sony Nex 6 MILC.

Quote Originally Posted by eastwest View Post
    Good riddance to him. I can't believe he quits so easily just because the start of the season not so great. He's like a little kid, who loses a game and then says they're not going to play anymore.
    i beg to differ , Jose keep mention that he loves chelsea , he was forced to leave chelsea , Roman just want to find a way to get rid of him , he is the Special One . Jose I salute you , hope to see him again in some great club - A Man Utd Fan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12