Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 107

Thread: Martini on the Beach @ Martini Firm, Fashion Bar

  1. #41

    Default Re: Martini on the Beach @ Martini Firm, Fashion Bar

    Go there and pressure prince for free martini.......... wah hahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!! Dun say I say de can liao.

  2. #42
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Martini on the Beach @ Martini Firm, Fashion Bar

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmazda View Post
    Go there and pressure prince for free martini.......... wah hahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!! Dun say I say de can liao.
    u nv read the other forum mah rachel and i got ask but someone else act blur
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  3. #43

    Default Re: Martini on the Beach @ Martini Firm, Fashion Bar

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    u nv read the other forum mah rachel and i got ask but someone else act blur
    He ar just lost his phome again bt in the end left it at ben n jerrys............wahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

  4. #44
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Martini on the Beach @ Martini Firm, Fashion Bar

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmazda View Post
    He ar just lost his phome again bt in the end left it at ben n jerrys............wahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
    ya he told me in msn
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  5. #45

    Default Re: Martini on the Beach @ Martini Firm, Fashion Bar

    Quote Originally Posted by yumyum View Post
    where is the actual location ? i beri blur blur getting to these places
    Just opposite Double O! or a few shop house from Phunk Bar.

  6. #46

    Default Re: Martini on the Beach @ Martini Firm, Fashion Bar

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    sure or not got lychee in it?
    Wah piang brather orden and you tell me got or not if not I go to market buy one for u and put 1 inside to make you happy lor. How about I give you a bunch confirm plus garantee pure martini lychee mix

  7. #47
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Martini on the Beach @ Martini Firm, Fashion Bar

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmazda View Post
    Wah piang brather orden and you tell me got or not if not I go to market buy one for u and put 1 inside to make you happy lor. How about I give you a bunch confirm plus garantee pure martini lychee mix
    order, now i broke, waiting for free drinks,
    so is it the matini on the lychee or lychee on matini
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  8. #48

    Default Re: Martini on the Beach @ Martini Firm, Fashion Bar



    Program Highlights:
    * Sponsors prizes worth $1000
    * Butt Cheeks exclusive game contest
    * Butt Cheeks Fashion Display
    * Bar Top Runway by NBTD Models

    * Print the 'Martini on the Beach' e-flyer and enter Martini Firm for just $12 for guys (usual $15) and $8 for ladies (usual $10) inclusive of a FREE Goodie Bag worth $200, a FREE Make Over Inc Voucher worth $120 and a FREE The Cathay Movie Voucher from 9pm onwards! Let's party!

    WHAT'S MORE
    Get captured by our NBTD Studio photographers and you will win an Essential Brew Voucher Hamper worth $50.

    If your picture appeared in our events gallery, do drop us an email with your Full Name, Contact Number and Mailing Address. You will receive your prize within 1 month.

    See you guys on Thursday!

  9. #49

    Default Re: Martini on the Beach @ Martini Firm, Fashion Bar

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    order, now i broke, waiting for free drinks,
    so is it the matini on the lychee or lychee on matini
    Is call Longan Martini lah.

  10. #50

    Default Re: Martini on the Beach @ Martini Firm, Fashion Bar

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmazda View Post

    Program Highlights:
    * Sponsors prizes worth $1000
    * Butt Cheeks exclusive game contest
    * Butt Cheeks Fashion Display
    * Bar Top Runway by NBTD Models
    Any time schedule for this?

  11. #51
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Martini on the Beach @ Martini Firm, Fashion Bar

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmazda View Post
    Is call Longan Martini lah.
    heng ah not longkan martini, using newater





    OT a bit about newater, yesterday go to Dhoby Ghuat MRT, walk pass the big canal fill with dirty water and the water pipe read 'newater' and i was laughing in my heart

    Sorry for OT
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  12. #52
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Martini on the Beach @ Martini Firm, Fashion Bar

    Quote Originally Posted by baggiolee View Post
    Any time schedule for this?
    show most likely start at 10-11pm with other event going on too and depend on the crowd level
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  13. #53

    Default Re: Martini on the Beach @ Martini Firm, Fashion Bar

    Yo yo yo! CS Brathers i will advise u all to come in at 9pm lah because hor i think the seats are limited ar. I am bringing 4 friends and then our dear prince told me i heng ar because reservations are taking place le.

    CS dun worry because he reserved a good place for you all to hang out for all photographers and medias.

  14. #54

    Default Re: Martini on the Beach @ Martini Firm, Fashion Bar

    heng ard , we have a standing for 2mr night....

  15. #55
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Martini on the Beach @ Martini Firm, Fashion Bar

    Quote Originally Posted by Luval View Post
    heng ard , we have a standing for 2mr night....
    bring a 9ft ladder if u want oso
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  16. #56
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Martini on the Beach @ Martini Firm, Fashion Bar

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmazda View Post
    Yo yo yo! CS Brathers i will advise u all to come in at 9pm lah because hor i think the seats are limited ar. I am bringing 4 friends and then our dear prince told me i heng ar because reservations are taking place le.

    CS dun worry because he reserved a good place for you all to hang out for all photographers and medias.
    we need a lot of tables and chairs too and drinks for the media
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  17. #57

    Default Re: Martini on the Beach @ Martini Firm, Fashion Bar

    i think the ceiling is only 8 ft .. go early is the key to it

  18. #58
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Martini on the Beach @ Martini Firm, Fashion Bar

    Quote Originally Posted by Luval View Post
    i think the ceiling is only 8 ft .. go early is the key to it
    ok c u tonite
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  19. #59

    Default Re: Martini on the Beach @ Martini Firm, Fashion Bar

    it 2mr night .. not tonight

  20. #60
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Martini on the Beach @ Martini Firm, Fashion Bar

    Quote Originally Posted by Luval View Post
    it 2mr night .. not tonight
    u say go early mah i tot u stay there tonite
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •