Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Tang Shooters III: Upcoming Events...

Default Re: Tang Shooters III: Upcoming Events...

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    Stop talk bout babe for 10 mins???
    REDSUN & JamesCarnage - CanonMarathon??? you guys joining us????
    ohh hmmm i dunno leh
    when huh?
    when muz confirm

maybe can ba confirm later next week

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    ohh hmmm i dunno leh
    when huh?
    when muz confirm
    its 20 Oct.
    8 of us registered already.
    See My Creation at : Multiply

Member/Tangshooter

+1

I registered too... plus the 13 seminar
    コミュニケーションは私たちの障壁です | Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by carnage3630 View Post
    +1

I registered too... plus the 13 seminar
    Ok..we can go together...

Me 2 plus the photoshop world 2007

[quote=Yoshima;3420429]
    Quote Originally Posted by mya_beachbum View Post

ok..u mind give us a little intro of youself..???
    tangshooters very close in bonding..we chat everyday and night...
    we shoot everyweek...
    I want to know more about you.

btw..iam the Mulan warrior - Yoshima aka Cattitude
    Well, My name is Mya. I'm only 22 yrs old. Still freaking new to photography and learning how to use that god-damn dslr. My dad was a photographer too. But that was way back when i was still a little girl. He was basically into wedding photography. So now, i kinda interested in photography and trying to learn more even though i have my dad to teach me this and that. I don't really have friends who's into photography that much. And i do wonder that not much Malays are into photography. I wonder why. So, i ended up being in this forum trying to look for friends of same interest so that i can tag along and learn a thing or two from all of you people. Last time i only snap pictures using my sony cybershot. Now my dad just bought for me daT Nikon D40x from the COMEX exhibition. Alamak! I think i'm so long-winded leh. Haiyah. Never mind lah. I just wanna shoot shoot nice pictures like you all did.
    E V E R Y P I C T U R E T E L L S Y O U A S T O R Y:blah:

[QUOTE=mya_beachbum;3421685]
    Well, My name is Mya. I'm only 22 yrs old. Still freaking new to photography and learning how to use that god-damn dslr. My dad was a photographer too. But that was way back when i was still a little girl. He was basically into wedding photography. So now, i kinda interested in photography and trying to learn more even though i have my dad to teach me this and that. I don't really have friends who's into photography that much. And i do wonder that not much Malays are into photography. I wonder why. So, i ended up being in this forum trying to look for friends of same interest so that i can tag along and learn a thing or two from all of you people. Last time i only snap pictures using my sony cybershot. Now my dad just bought for me daT Nikon D40x from the COMEX exhibition. Alamak! I think i'm so long-winded leh. Haiyah. Never mind lah. I just wanna shoot shoot nice pictures like you all did.

this sat got shoot. refer to page 47
    oo yohisma is a lady, so u wont be alone in TangShooters
    Last edited by juste_millieu; 25th September 2007 at 10:42 PM.

we got abang airforce1 malay too, you're definitely not alone..and i think your dad is your best teacher already!! lesson so close to him, i think its more invaluable than lessons we can get here.

I should ask him a tip or two for weddingphotography..

and for tang shooter,

my last few pics from china..kept only about 6 pics, the 7th one was a spider

and the spidey...

[quote=sprintist;3421702]

we got abang airforce1 malay too, you're definitely not alone..and i think your dad is your best teacher already!! lesson so close to him, i think its more invaluable than lessons we can get here.

I should ask him a tip or two for weddingphotography..
    Abang airforce1. The nickname like cool like dat. But then my dad doesn't have much time for me lah. He's busy with work and stuffs. But the time he come back from work already, he gone to La La Land already liao. Ouh ya. Sure why not? Go ahead and ask him.

[QUOTE=mya_beachbum;3421726]
    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    Abang airforce1. The nickname like cool like dat. But then my dad doesn't have much time for me lah. He's busy with work and stuffs. But the time he come back from work already, he gone to La La Land already liao. Ouh ya. Sure why not? Go ahead and ask him.

Dont worry.. Juste millieu will take care you. Now all to you man -HEE
    Last edited by Yoshima; 25th September 2007 at 10:50 PM.

[quote=juste_millieu;3421701]

this sat got shoot. refer to page 47
    oo yohisma is a lady, so u wont be alone in TangShooters
    This sat i cannot go liao. Go break fast with my x skoolmates. Fasting really drain the energy out from me sia. Maybe the next outing then?

Ouh so that Yoshima is a laydee arh? Is she the one in red in that TangShooter group pic? If that's really her, she's one gorgeous babe.

[QUOTE=mya_beachbum;3421742]
    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    This sat i cannot go liao. Go break fast with my x skoolmates. Fasting really drain the energy out from me sia. Maybe the next outing then?

Ouh so that Yoshima is a laydee arh? Is she the one in red in that TangShooter group pic? If that's really her, she's one gorgeous babe.
    Amboi.. dun need to praise me.. I am the Mulan in the group.. got to command this group of warrior.. susah and penat.
    i think you start next mth after your Hari raya.. puasa memang penat for you.
    Just keep close to our thread.. we dont walk..we dont run..we Fly .

[QUOTE=mya_beachbum;3421742]
    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post

yup, thats her. welcome to the group. check our home page if you free http://tangsshooter.multiply.com/

[QUOTE=Yoshima;3421752]

Amboi.. dun need to praise me.. I am the Mulan in the group.. got to command this group of warrior.. susah and penat.

wa finally yoshima got a lady to accompany her
    welcome to tangsshooters

[quote=Yoshima;3421752]

The gorgeous Mulan eh? Ya hor. Maybe next month then. Later Hari raya i bz collecting Hong Bao. So i guess after Hari Raya then it will be better. Eh but the thread arh, wah lauwey! Cannot be blur-blur sia. If not, i'll lose track of the thread. If like this ar, i think must every minute check the thread. If not, people talk about chicken, i talk about elephant.

[quote=juste_millieu;3421761]

yup, thats her. welcome to the group. check our home page if you free http://tangsshooter.multiply.com/
    Thank you! I've already added you guys on multiply. My nick is 'rahmanmykapcaihero'. dat's me.

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast