Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 1005

Thread: Tang Shooters III: Upcoming Events...

  1. #241

    Default Re: Tang Shooters III: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    discipline mistress must be at boon lay tml at 9am make sure all dont late haha..

    and u can die die show those who happy u not going lor..LOL

    what gear u bringing? i starting to think what to shoot there hahaha..abit too late but still not that late right?
    YOU plan your shoot? why so stress ?
    you have to learn to work under pressure.
    I dont expect much ..but the Group photos.. You must help me make them pose ok.
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  2. #242
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters III: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    YOU plan your shoot? why so stress ?
    you have to learn to work under pressure.
    I dont expect much ..but the Group photos.. You must help me make them pose ok.
    i duno how to pose pple!! later kena slammed haha..i go there shoot grey walls and spider webs...must be full of macro opportunities

  3. #243

    Default Re: Tang Shooters III: Upcoming Events...

    Ok..Do my home work..
    From PUnggol Mrt to Boon Lay - 60mins !
    leave house at 730. Sure not late.
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  4. #244
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters III: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    Ok..Do my home work..
    From PUnggol Mrt to Boon Lay - 60mins !
    leave house at 730. Sure not late.
    really got to wake up early! hope tml got spiders..haha then me and mr marketing manager can keng gai liao

  5. #245
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters III: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    wah i hope not too!
    what's your role about scdf? can share more? seldom got friends in scdf..daily job scope, rank, how u all function, how operationally ready etc
    Spent 6 mths in spec course to learn fire-fighting, CA mitigiation and rescue operations. Pass out Sgt, appt: Sect. Commd

    After that i got posted into a unit called Special Rescue Battalion which is something like SAF's CBRE team.

    Hmm operationally ready status: Push button and go kind lor. Once alarm sounds must leave base w/in 5 mins.

    So far there hasnt been major cases. Only bush fires. The last big one was the nicoll highway collapse.

    Fire station life more interesting.

    Got more interesting case: Suicide, road traffice accident, fires, dead body at river etc
    Last edited by g-khoo; 21st September 2007 at 09:14 PM.

  6. #246
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters III: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    Spent 6 mths in spec course to learn fire-fighting, CA mitigiation and rescue operations. Pass out Sgt, appt: Sect. Commd

    After that i got posted into a unit called Special Rescue Battalion which is something like SAF's CBRE team.

    Hmm operationally ready status: Push button and go kind lor. Once alarm sounds must leave base w/in 5 mins.

    So far there hasnt been major cases. Only bush fires. The last big one was the nicoll highway collapse.

    Fire station life more interesting.

    Got more interesting case: Suicide, road traffice accident, fires.
    sounds really interesting to me! what have you learn in your course of duty thus far? must have seen lots of dead and wounded, are those images really gruesome or beyond imagination?

    go within 5mins! always dressed up? what are the shift hours? really very quick! no wonder newspaper always report reach within mins.
    the stupid qns - what if in toilet big business?

    anyway it sounds really interesting despite being dangerous and hectic. bet u learnt more than if u were in army.

  7. #247
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Zimbabwe
    Posts
    1,056

    Default Re: Tang Shooters III: Upcoming Events...

    Hi Ppl,

    May I know what outing would you guys be going for tomorrow? I might be interested to join if thats possible?

    Regards

  8. #248
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters III: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunjack View Post
    Hi Ppl,

    May I know what outing would you guys be going for tomorrow? I might be interested to join if thats possible?

    Regards
    haha yoshima will allow anot? if you're seriously interested i think can just join us but cannot be late. 9am at boon lay mrt. moving off without late comers taking one big group photo there too..wonder how it will turn out

  9. #249
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters III: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    sounds really interesting to me! what have you learn in your course of duty thus far? must have seen lots of dead and wounded, are those images really gruesome or beyond imagination?

    go within 5mins! always dressed up? what are the shift hours? really very quick! no wonder newspaper always report reach within mins.
    the stupid qns - what if in toilet big business?

    anyway it sounds really interesting despite being dangerous and hectic. bet u learnt more than if u were in army.
    Hmm our side is 5 mins response time but Fire station response time is 1 min -> Yes that includes FBO all geared up and ready to go. Haha. Ok ok la.. Sometimes i wish i were in the army.
    I wanna be part of Guards

  10. #250
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters III: Upcoming Events...

    Ah those were the days...




  11. #251
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters III: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    Ok..Do my home work..
    From PUnggol Mrt to Boon Lay - 60mins !
    leave house at 730. Sure not late.
    Glad that u can make it afterall

  12. #252

    Default Re: Tang Shooters III: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    haha yoshima will allow anot? if you're seriously interested i think can just join us but cannot be late. 9am at boon lay mrt. moving off without late comers taking one big group photo there too..wonder how it will turn out
    Gosh Where is my team Leader ar?? REDSUN where are you ~~~

    Gunjack - Please PM Sprintist about the outing and leave your contact with Sprintist if you interested to join us tomorrow.
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  13. #253

    Default Re: Tang Shooters III: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    Glad that u can make it afterall
    You "pai ka" also try to make it for the group photo..
    I will do my very best to got. After all my Name is at No.1 never go..
    no good example mah.....

    Need your camera for group photo ok..the last one at Kranji.. your shots was good.
    so I need sprintist - Nikoniser too.. Plus our Marketing Manager

    2 x Canoniser + 1 Nikoniser = 3 Cameras!
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  14. #254

    Default Re: Tang Shooters III: Upcoming Events...



    You took this shots???

    This one must used L lens then stand far far away...
    Or else the Camera and lens melt! HOT HOT HOT !
    Last edited by Yoshima; 21st September 2007 at 09:32 PM.
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  15. #255
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters III: Upcoming Events...

    [QUOTE=Yoshima;3410301]
    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    Ah those were the days...



    You took this shots???
    No la. I was not into photograhpy back then. Haha. Anyway this was taken using a normal PNS camera wor.
    Last edited by g-khoo; 21st September 2007 at 09:33 PM.

  16. #256
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters III: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    You "pai ka" also try to make it for the group photo..
    I will do my very best to got. After all my Name is at No.1 never go..
    no good example mah.....

    Need your camera for group photo ok..the last one at Kranji.. your shots was good.
    so I need sprintist - Nikoniser too.. Plus our Marketing Manager

    2 x Canoniser + 1 Nikoniser = 3 Cameras!
    But i not brining tripod leh. Nvm i shall borrow. Ok then i will use remote control and fire! Heh.

  17. #257

    Default Re: Tang Shooters III: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    But i not brining tripod leh. Nvm i shall borrow. Ok then i will use remote control and fire! Heh.
    No worry..Im sure alot of them bring Tripod.. Can borrow Redsun one.
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  18. #258
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Zimbabwe
    Posts
    1,056

    Default Re: Tang Shooters III: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    Gunjack - Please PM Sprintist about the outing and leave your contact with Sprintist if you interested to join us tomorrow.
    I left my contacts in Sprintist PM but got no reply. Anyway I think it is too last minute for me to join you all now. Thanks anyway and maybe I can join up the next time. Hope you have a nice outing tomorrow!

  19. #259

    Default Re: Tang Shooters III: Upcoming Events...

    waht;s the theme tmr ?
    [QUOTE=dan_1337;2947523]if it was painted white, it would cost twice as much as Sigma =P[QUOTE]

  20. #260
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters III: Upcoming Events...

    hi gunjack u can still join if u wan.juz met us at boon lay 9am .i pm u

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •