Thread: Pictures of Walls

Default Pictures of Walls

Pictures of Walls

Pictures of Walls
    Pictures of Walls offers about a hundred pictures of thoughtful and funny graffiti sent in from around the world.
    What is it? This British site collects photos of random messages painted by random people in random public places, like fences, walls, or traffic signs. But it isn't the usual fleeting, thoughtless, or dirty stuff you see everywhere, and it isn't gangsta tagging; this graffiti is thoughtful, clever, and usually funny. The images come from fans all over the English-speaking world. Like the Found Magazine site, Pictures of Walls gives little glimpses into the private thoughts of real people, whose only mode of expression might be to spray paint on a wall. From a public toilet in Vacaville, California: "Hey Jesus--We need to talk."

Why is it funny? The people who run the site have a keen eye for the humor in the marks and paintings people make on urban walls.

Default Re: Pictures of Walls

I think my funny bone needs service.

I did not find what I read all that funny.

I gave up after a few minutes.

Sorry
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    I think my funny bone needs service.

I did not find what I read all that funny.

I gave up after a few minutes.

Sorry
    haha no nid to be sorry.. erm actually i dint find it funny too... maybe brit humour?

well it was from a funny links complilation but i did find the collection of photos interesting ..

the toilet walls in genting highland funnier