15th March 2002, 12:42 PM
15th March 2002, 12:49 PM
Re: Provia 100 and 400
Originally posted by Kho King
1. If I don't need the extra speed, is it better for me to choose Provia 100 over 400? If money is not an issue...
2. At 8x enlargement, will there be significant different between Provia 100 and 400? If not...at what magnification will they shows the different? If I develope both to prints using Fuji Frontier digital printing, will there be any difference?
3. How much is Provia 100 bulk roll? One bulk roll can load about 20 rolls of 38 exposures?
4. Is there a Provia 100 and Provia 100F? What's their different?
2. If your eyes are pretty sharp, yes.
3. Slightly under $100.
4. Provia 100 sucks. Use 100F.
15th March 2002, 01:44 PM
15th March 2002, 04:58 PM
2. For 8x enlargements, I see some difference between Provia 100F and 400F. Your major concern will be colour accuracy. All the fuji frontier labs I've visited seem to do a much better job with negative film - when printing. Results have varied wildly with slide film. One of the "best" labs in Singapore, RGB, produced the worst prints (from slide) I have.
4. Provia 100 no longer exists. It was replaced by Provia 100F.