Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 175

Thread: Friday TOTO prize - $5,000,000

  1. #81
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Somewhere in little red dot
    Posts
    538

    Default Re: Friday TOTO prize - $5,000,000

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    will you convince your sister to give

    tfcd?
    嫦娥是她的名,嫦儿是小名。 The chinese like to call the ladies with the word 儿 at the end.

  2. #82

    Default Re: Friday TOTO prize - $5,000,000

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    ... ... ok, now i know how bad it is ... i meant that you're inside a chatroom now
    ooohhh.. liao gai liao gai.. sorry i hokkien peng.. my hokkien better than my mandarin =) anyways for u guys info mooncake can cause indigestion easily.. i kena once abt 3yrs ago.. lol.. trust me.. it sucks..
    E-M5 user and I am lovin' it! E-M5, 12-50Kit, 17mm f 2.8, 25mm f1.4, 60mm macro, 45-175 zoom.

  3. #83

    Default Re: Friday TOTO prize - $5,000,000

    Quote Originally Posted by rvxing View Post
    嫦娥是她的名,嫦儿是小名。 The chinese like to call the ladies with the word 儿 at the end.


    then better not call any of your daughters 孙
    the chinese will call her 孙儿

  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Friday TOTO prize - $5,000,000

    Quote Originally Posted by rvxing View Post
    嫦娥是她的名,嫦儿是小名。 The chinese like to call the ladies with the word 儿 at the end.
    嫦儿是你叫的吗? 小心 Static 老妖砍了你的耳

  5. #85

    Default Re: Friday TOTO prize - $5,000,000

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    u chinese?
    u yandao?

  6. #86

    Default Re: Friday TOTO prize - $5,000,000

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    u chinese?
    yes i'm chinese sigh.. i just didn't do very well in chinese class.. sigh.. however i'm proud to be a chinese though... chinese make the best food =)
    E-M5 user and I am lovin' it! E-M5, 12-50Kit, 17mm f 2.8, 25mm f1.4, 60mm macro, 45-175 zoom.

  7. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Friday TOTO prize - $5,000,000

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    then better not call any of your daughters 孙
    the chinese will call her 孙儿
    不会又冒出个唐僧吧? 连其天大圣都出来了

  8. #88

    Default Re: Friday TOTO prize - $5,000,000

    Quote Originally Posted by rvxing View Post
    嫦娥是她的名,嫦儿是小名。 The chinese like to call the ladies with the word 儿 at the end.
    I dun tink she got 小名 loh. who so "close" to her.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  9. #89

    Default Re: Friday TOTO prize - $5,000,000

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    不会又冒出个唐僧吧? 连其天大圣都出来了
    hehe

    typo!
    齐天
    or if you prefer, 骑天大圣also have, in an alternate hk xxx production, i'm quite sure it'd exist

    anyways, i'm proud to be chinese
    because chinese produce confucius
    and he say good stuff

    "Man who jump off cliff jump to conclusion!"

    i think static died after seeing my cute sailor moon boy

  10. #90
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Somewhere in little red dot
    Posts
    538

    Default Re: Friday TOTO prize - $5,000,000

    stop liao??? continue the fun leh.

  11. #91

    Default Re: Friday TOTO prize - $5,000,000

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hehe

    typo!
    齐天
    or if you prefer, 骑天大圣also have, in an alternate hk xxx production, i'm quite sure it'd exist

    anyways, i'm proud to be chinese
    because chinese produce confucius
    and he say good stuff

    "Man who jump off cliff jump to conclusion!"

    i think static died after seeing my cute sailor moon boy
    LOL!! u are soooo gonna get stoned by the chinese scholars studying in singapore..
    E-M5 user and I am lovin' it! E-M5, 12-50Kit, 17mm f 2.8, 25mm f1.4, 60mm macro, 45-175 zoom.

  12. #92

    Default Re: Friday TOTO prize - $5,000,000

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post

    "Man who jump off cliff jump to conclusion!"

    i think static died after seeing my cute sailor moon boy

    never heard this before... onli heard "you jump, I jump"

    Static got shocked that his sis is actually a bro. now still recovering... no more TFCD.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  13. #93

    Default Re: Friday TOTO prize - $5,000,000

    btw i wonder if any mainland chinese join CS.. if there is.. hello 你们好.. no offence ah.. chinese rocks =)
    E-M5 user and I am lovin' it! E-M5, 12-50Kit, 17mm f 2.8, 25mm f1.4, 60mm macro, 45-175 zoom.

  14. #94

    Default Re: Friday TOTO prize - $5,000,000

    Quote Originally Posted by rvxing View Post
    stop liao??? continue the fun leh.
    everyone's too busy oohing and aahing over my
    sailor moon xmm
    and his chains

  15. #95
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Friday TOTO prize - $5,000,000

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hehe

    typo!
    齐天
    or if you prefer, 骑天大圣also have, in an alternate hk xxx production, i'm quite sure it'd exist

    anyways, i'm proud to be chinese
    because chinese produce confucius
    and he say good stuff

    "Man who jump off cliff jump to conclusion!"

    i think static died after seeing my cute sailor moon boy


    eh you haven't answer me leh, you read 论语 or 伦语? the things you say confucius said sound so wierd

    i think he ate too much 烧鹅 and 红毛丹月饼 ... too heaty liao, causing him to 鼻流血不止而死

  16. #96

    Default Re: Friday TOTO prize - $5,000,000

    err.. sorry noob here. what is tfcd?
    E-M5 user and I am lovin' it! E-M5, 12-50Kit, 17mm f 2.8, 25mm f1.4, 60mm macro, 45-175 zoom.

  17. #97
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Friday TOTO prize - $5,000,000

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    never heard this before... onli heard "you jump, I jump"

    Static got shocked that his sis is actually a bro. now still recovering... no more TFCD.
    Boss call me to his room ask me why am i eating mooncake during office hours

    I then offer him the the white lotus paste with TRIPLE egg yoke then he let me go
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  18. #98

    Default Re: Friday TOTO prize - $5,000,000

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    never heard this before... onli heard "you jump, I jump"

    Static got shocked that his sis is actually a bro. now still recovering... no more TFCD.
    i think cs got it all wrong
    why tfcd must be pretty girl

    anything goes
    we should do alternate tfcd
    already got my 一灯大师 tfcd in the works
    speaking of which, are you old enough to cosplay as 一灯大师?

  19. #99
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Friday TOTO prize - $5,000,000

    Even werewolf likes mooncakes one.


  20. #100

    Default Re: Friday TOTO prize - $5,000,000

    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    Boss call me to his room ask me why am i eating mooncake during office hours

    I then offer him the the white lotus paste with TRIPLE egg yoke then he let me go
    i sense bribery in action at the workplace.. tsk tsk tsk
    E-M5 user and I am lovin' it! E-M5, 12-50Kit, 17mm f 2.8, 25mm f1.4, 60mm macro, 45-175 zoom.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •