Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254045484950

Thread: Manchester United V: English Premier League Defending Champions!

Default Re: Manchester United V: English Premier League Defending Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Looks llike it was a very good game. A pity it was too late at night for me to watch.
    Yes, it was indeed champagne football from Man Utd and the victory especially sweet considering the pedigree of our opponents. The result was worth sacrificing my sleep.

could have been AOS... saha missed some good chances... good recovery manU

u think scholsky is really the weakest link?? he didn't start, only came in when the outcome of the game was decided....

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm View Post
    Yes, it was indeed champagne football from Man Utd and the victory especially sweet considering the pedigree of our opponents. The result was worth sacrificing my sleep.
    But to be fair, the Arse was quite rubbish last night... United was almost as rubbish when they played City last week.

Quote Originally Posted by iskofil View Post
    could have been AOS... saha missed some good chances... good recovery manU

u think scholsky is really the weakest link?? he didn't start, only came in when the outcome of the game was decided....
    I don't think so. Scholes, together with Giggs, Ronaldo and Hargreaves, were rested ahead of the CL match to retain some freshness in them. We have more than enough able substitutes, as proven in the match, to step in. Despite not playing well in the derby match, his playing days are not over yet. One bad day does not make a bad player and, although being slower as he ages, he still has a lot more to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by drakon09 View Post
    But to be fair, the Arse was quite rubbish last night... United was almost as rubbish when they played City last week.
    Arsenal wasn't at their best because they left out a number of their regulars due to injuries and also to retain some freshness ahead of the CL match. Don't forget, Man Utd also didn't field a number of their regulars. On the balance, you gotta give credit to Man Utd for the superb performance.

Here's for Man U fans:

I think she's the lucky charm

With Liverpool out of the competition, I foresee a repeat of last year's final - Man Utd vs Chelsea.

Hope that the Red Devils will exact revenge this time if that happens.

Way to go, Man U!!
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm View Post
    Ronney was superb this morning with his constant tormenting of the gunners' backline. Had he been sharper, he would have scored at least a hat-trick. Nani, Anderson, Fletcher had proved that they are able to fill in the void left by the absence of Scholes, Ronaldo and Giggs with their all round excellent performance. Kudos to Man Utd!!
    The key players were Anderson, Carrick and Fletcher....that's why Arsenal midfield esp Fab was so quiet...he had to do a lot of tracking to defend Anderson....this is the 2nd time Anderson won the head on battle....Arsenal also loose out without Flamini....I think his aggresive play could at least trouble MU in the midfield....

I said many time Nani should start ahead of Giggs, he again proven his worth with all the trickery and flair, I think he involve in almost all the goals and could be a couple more if Rooney is more clinical.......Rooney played quite alright last night by his standard

All and all I must say the team reacted positively after the dissapointment of last two games, they were quick, aggresive and hungry....hope MU can stay on course with this attitute, then we will have hope
    Last edited by Big Kahuna; 17th February 2008 at 01:19 PM.

Arsenal thumped!haha
    so happy
    Hopefully this will affect ARSEnal and derail their season
    I think Nani did very well esp after his poor showing against man city

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    With Liverpool out of the competition, I foresee a repeat of last year's final - Man Utd vs Chelsea.

Way to go, Man U!!
    a repeat of last year's final sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    a repeat of last year's final sounds good.
    Just get some lower div team to beat Chelskis is good enough for me

Just get some lower div team to beat Chelskis is good enough for me
    some lower div team might just end up being mu's banana skin too.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    some lower div team might just end up being mu's banana skin too.
    Are u referring to the League Cup?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post

Way to go, Man U!!
    Think most likely it will happen these time round its gonna be our cup!
    Now we just have to wait for the results of the draw!
    Eerrr...anyone know when is the draw huh?

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254045484950