Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester United V: English Premier League Defending Champions!

Default Re: Manchester United V: English Premier League Defending Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    185mm is not really that tall by ang moh std.....Ronaldo is also around there...but really hope he got stocky and atheletic build...like Drogbar
    There are short and tall players in EPL. Anderson and Nani are not even 180 tall.

For tall and fast players u have to look at Arsenal

Here are some images from Google....Looks like Samuel Eto to me

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    I certainly dont mind a model with LFC shirt and bikinis
    wear bikini over the jersey ah?

Quote Originally Posted by edarkflame View Post
    wear bikini over the jersey ah?
    yes

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

This season got no white le.

I like the black one

I am thinking of getting a model to wear my black jersery for model shoot
    Yeah... can organise a shoot for all Man U fans, we dun mind pools fan join in as well also the one n only condition is to shoot models in Man U jersey!

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    you can go get a bunch of United CSers versus LFC Csers
    How about Man u Csers n Lfc Csers have their models on the field wearing jersey 11 each side n we shoot them 'playing' the game?

I certainly dont mind a model with LFC shirt and bikinis
    Beach Soccer?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    185mm is not really that tall by ang moh std.....Ronaldo is also around there...but really hope he got stocky and atheletic build...like Drogbar
    Not too tall la... most important must have speed to tear up defences together with Ronaldo terrorising defence opp. teams defence is going to have a nightmare!

Duo back for Boxing Day?

Sir Alex Ferguson hopes to have both Rio Ferdinand and Owen Hargreaves available for the Boxing Day trip to Sunderland, but Edwin van der Sar is definitely out.

All three watched from the stands as the Reds secured a 2-1 victory over Everton on Sunday, and van der Sar could now miss the rest of the festive fixtures because of a groin injury.

"We hope Rio and Owen will be ready for Wednesday, but Edwin is out for the next two or three games with a groin injury," confirmed Sir Alex Ferguson on MUTV.

"We'll have a different team [at the Stadium of Light] and I'll freshen things up a bit with one of two changes.

"I've got players like [Darren] Fletcher, [John] O'Shea, Nani, [Louis] Saha and Ji-sung Park who is back in the squad now. They're all fit and fresh so we've got a few options. I won't make a lot of changes, just one or two."

Manucho: High hopes

Angolan striker Manucho has spoken of his delight at securing a deal that should see the 24-year-old join the Reds after January's African Cup of Nations.

The centre-forward, who has topped the Angola league's scoring charts for the past two seasons playing with Petro Atletico Luanda, told MUTV he's living in dreamland after agreeing to a move to Old Trafford.

"I have been a fan of Manchester United from when I was very young so now I will work very hard to get into the first team," Manucho said.

"I am very happy to be here and I have worked very hard to make my dream a reality. I have found the adaptation easy because all the players have given me their supportÖ and players like Cristiano Ronaldo, Nani and Anderson all speak my language [Portuguese]."

Although Manucho's work permit still needs to be granted, United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is confident the player has the necessary traits to make an impact in the Barclays Premier League.

"He's a very quick, aggressive forward, a big lad about 6"2'," Sir Alex told MUTV. "We've had him on trial for three weeks and he's done very well. We're delighted to have made an agreement with his football team."

Manucho isn't expected to see much first-team action this season, although Sir Alex conceded it all depends on how well he settles into life at United.

"I think he'll need a few months to adjust," he said. "In saying that, he's done very well in training and you never know how players will progress.

"I said the same thing about Ole Gunnar Solskjaer when he arrived. I thought I'd give him a year or two in the Reserves but after three or four games he was in the first team.

"It all boils down to the boy himself, how he adapts to the change and how he commits himself to learning. Every young player has to learn."
    Hope we do not have to wait too long to see him in action!

Keane: Mind on the job

Roy Keane insists there'll be no room for sentiment when his Sunderland side welcome the Reds to the Stadium of Light on Boxing Day.

Keane, who spent 12 years at United, is still afforded hero status on the terraces at Old Trafford and United's travelling support will undoubtedly pay vocal tribute to the Black Cats boss on Wednesday afternoon.

But Keane, 36, has warned Reds fans not to expect too big a reaction.

"United are a top club with great supporters but we're in a professional business," Keane told Sunderland's official website. "You don't get sucked into an old pals' act. It's nothing to do with personal feelings; it's about Sunderland. We want to win the game, we need the points. I'm not a great one for looking back."

Keane's team have won just two of their last 13 games, with last weekend's late loss to Reading leaving the Black Cats in the relegation zone.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Not too tall la... most important must have speed to tear up defences together with Ronaldo terrorising defence opp. teams defence is going to have a nightmare!
    Wonder if he is going to wear jersey nos 20?

12 more hours to go @ Stadium of Light Today is Boxing Day hate to say this but we are going to KOed Keano's Black Cat!

Match Pack: Sunderland

Sunderland have been more than a little unfortunate in recent weeks and will feel it's time their luck changes when United visit the Stadium of Light on Boxing Day.

Form guide: There hasn't been much wrong with Sunderland's performances over the last two weeks, but refereeing decisions have cost Roy Keane's team dearly. The Black Cats had an injury time winner ruled out against Aston Villa a fortnight ago before seeing Reading snatch all three points on 22 December thanks to a dubious goal-line call from a referee's assistant. United, meanwhile, continue to keep pace with Arsenal at the top of the table - the latest win saw Cristiano Ronaldo score twice.

Ins and outs: Edwin van der Sar is expected to miss the match with a groin strain but Rio Ferdinand and Owen Hargreaves should both be back in the side after sitting out Everton's visit to Old Trafford. Sunderland have no fresh injury concerns, although Liam Miller will miss the Reds' visit as he serves the last of a three-match ban

Star men: Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke have been reunited at Sunderland and will be itching to reignite old sparks. The Reds' fireworks will undoubdtedly come from Cristiano Ronaldo, whose performance against Everton was hailed by Sir Alex as "perfect".

Wonder if he is going to wear jersey nos 20?
    Hope he is a capable replacement or should i say equvilent as previous no 20 is not replaceable!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    12 more hours to go @ Stadium of Light Today is Boxing Day hate to say this but we are going to KOed Keano's Black Cat!

Match Pack: Sunderland

Andy Cole and Dwight Yoke are past their prime. Kieran Richardson has not been a success so far, sad to day.

I hope Sunderland doesnt play defense.

Reds' low-key Christmas

United's players will perfect their passing on Christmas Day in the interests of picking up three points in the Barclays Premier League on Boxing Day.

The O'Shea and Rooney families, for example, can expect John and Wayne to pass when offered extra potatoes or another portion of pudding. Over-indulgence is off the agenda when there's a big match to play at Sunderland 24 hours later.

John told MUTV: "You can have a small bit of Christmas dinner but not too much!

"The manager makes sure the players look after themselves and prepare for the Boxing Day match in a professional manner. So we canít enjoy Christmas Day perhaps as much as other people but thatís a small price to pay for playing at a club like United."

Wayne agrees: "You couldnít have as big a portion as everybody else but apart from that, it's still a normal Christmas dinner with your family.

"Then you have to leave for the hotel. I imagine that's harder for the older players with kids. But at the moment itís fine for me personally - Iím just going out to play football which I love doing so Iíve no problem with being away at Christmas."
    without the horns!!!

Andy Cole and Dwight Yoke are past their prime. Kieran Richardson has not been a success so far, sad to day.

Sunderland need all the 3 points so they will gambler....sometimes this type of underdogs game is very difficult for MU....it has been so for the last few years that we always lost points to the minor...but again the top10 team...we normally chop chop....this is what MU is all about

Ya... if Keano were too survive in the EPL Think he got to try to do away with the old man in the teams n look for more fresh n younger legs when this jan. trans window open if not they will be relegated!

3-0 already
    so easy for the champions!