Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester United V: English Premier League Defending Champions!

Default Re: Manchester United V: English Premier League Defending Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    LOL haiya argue for wad lah...

like his nick suggests......Parchiao....

hehe no offense....but its hilarious that its so Coincidental
    Actually calling Man U a manure team is like an attack. Come to think of it, do you realise the grass at Anfield is always greener after running the manure over ?

Just like what PL Soong said, what is there to argue? So I will only argue with a Liverpool fan and not a Liverfull fan.
    Last edited by jeff49er; 24th December 2007 at 08:54 AM.

Relax guys....why so work up by a team that's not even auto qualify for Champions League? I rather spent the time on our main rival like The Gunners and Chelski

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    Relax guys....why so work up by a team that's not even auto qualify for Champions League? I rather spent the time on our main rival like The Gunners and Chelski

Last night game ag Everton, Ronaldo's strike was simply beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Well done Ronnie...he scored another 30 moral boosting points for me in EPL Fantasy League

Has anyone else bot Man U jersey for xmas ?

Has anyone else bot Man U jersey for xmas ?
    I never own any MU jersey b4 althought I have been their supporter since 1984 I jut find their design awful.....the only Jersey that I'd ever own is Blackburn Rovers 1995

I never own any MU jersey b4 althought I have been their supporter since 1984 I jut find their design awful.....the only Jersey that I'd ever own is Blackburn Rovers 1995
    I like the white 1 though
    looks nice

Think we are quite lucky not to drop 2pts at home...We should be able to see a botak SAF at the end of the season!

Have u wear tried wearing that at OT? Wonder what will the fans think?

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    I like the white 1 though
    looks nice
    Yeah... my choice will be white one follow by gold then red then black!

Boss: Ronaldo was perfect

Sir Alex Ferguson paid tribute to Cristiano Ronaldo after the winger fired the Reds to a vital victory over Everton on Sunday afternoon.

The 22-year-old put United 1-0 up on 22 minutes with an unstoppable left-footed strike. Tim Cahill drew the visitors level five minutes later with a bullet header from Steven Pienaar's cross.

Ronaldo fired the winner with two minutes remaining, converting from the spot after Ryan Giggs had been upended by Pienaar. Sir Alex was delighted with the victory and hailed Ronaldo's overall contribution.

"I don't think he ever made a mistake - he was absolutely perfect, it was a marvellous performance from him," Sir Alex told MUTV.

"The first goal was marvellous. The boy really has got everything and we're expecting goals from him all the time.

"The temperament and confidence he's always shown as a kid surfaces at times like that [when he stepped up to take the penalty]. He composed himself and took the spot-kick very well.

"Of course, others played their part and you could see what a great team spirit we have by the way we never stopped going. It's a very important result and it was a good team performance in the second half."

The United manager was unhappy with his side's defending for Everton's equaliser, but praised the players' response after the break.

"I was very disappointed with their goal. We should have closed the cross down sooner," said the Reds' boss.

"We spoke about Tim Cahill before the game because we know he has good ability in the air and he did us at the back post.

"It was very disappointing particularly after making such a great start with Cristiano's goal. It derailed us really until the second half.

"My experience of this team is never to give up on them because they've scored so many important goals late on. Time was running out, but thankfully we got the penalty through Ryan. It was inexperienced defending from the young lad [Steven Pienaar], he stuck a leg out and thankfully we got the penalty.

"With Arsenal winning late on yesterday it was an important result for us to make sure we keep close to them. It starts the Christmas period off very well for us."

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Yeah... my choice will be white one follow by gold then red then black!
    This season got no white le.

I like the black one

I am thinking of getting a model to wear my black jersery for model shoot

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Have u wear tried wearing that at OT? Wonder what will the fans think?
    Erm...I believe I will sit at the visitor supporter area

This season got no white le.

I like the black one

I am thinking of getting a model to wear my black jersery for model shoot
    and shoot at national stadium?

and shoot at national stadium?
    Shoot with the LFC supporters at CS

Shoot with the LFC supporters at CS
    you can go get a bunch of United CSers versus LFC Csers

you can go get a bunch of United CSers versus LFC Csers
    I certainly dont mind a model with LFC shirt and bikinis
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

A bit of news about Manucho. Tall, about 185, strong and quick. Once Ronaldo, Anderson and Nani eased him into the team, hope he is able to bang in the goals.

I havent followed African Nations Cup but now I will follow Angola.

A bit of news about Manucho. Tall, about 185, strong and quick. Once Ronaldo, Anderson and Nani eased him into the team, hope he is able to bang in the goals.

I havent followed African Nations Cup but now I will follow Angola.
    185mm is not really that tall by ang moh std.....Ronaldo is also around there...but really hope he got stocky and atheletic build...like Drogbar