Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324273247 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester United V: English Premier League Defending Champions!

Default Re: Manchester United V: English Premier League Defending Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    hahhaha

thats y thats call INEFFICIENT soccer...run rings for wad if you can't even score? don't even talk about scoring beautifully .... the 2 goals from Arsenal ? ...hahah they make me laugh....pathetic lar.....c'mon...these kinda "quality" goals? lol....

anywayz....well...i'm sure there will be points fropped somehow coming games lar... .....

now, can someone tell me, whether even though i bot 2-1 to Man U, does our fav punting stations recognize that as FT? or they count the extra time as FT?

LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    If your manufacturing process is world class but your product isn't good, lol, its no use.

The fact is, no matter how much possession or runs Arsenal made, you guys are still trailing by a goal right till injury time, staring defeat in your face. If Man Utd defence were to concentrate and not concede, you guys will be defeated. If Arsenal was leading Man Utd and not the other way round, then I got nothing to say.

If it happened to Arsenal, and even if Man Utd had all the possession and runs, its still a bad result for Arsenal.

Take Liv Vs Man Utd last season for example. They had all the possession in the world, but in midfield and defence only. No product. John O'Shea just need a chance and he got the winning goal.

Overall, these past 2 weeks, Arsenal is the biggest loser. They should have beaten Liverpool away and Man Utd at home but only gain 2 pts. Chelsea is the biggest winner. They won their 2 games and are only 3 pts behind us, Arsenal and Man Utd. As for Liverpool, lol, they seem to prefer UEFA cup this season more.

plsoong, what u mean? If you buy 2-1, you lost, if you bought 2-2, you win big time. FT includes 90mins and injury time but excludes extra time and penalties for cup games.
    well...if man u cant hold on to a lead...TWICE....i got nothing to say

go gunners thread and celebrate , not here .. dun do provoking here

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    go gunners thread and celebrate , not here .. dun do provoking here
    gone

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    well...if man u cant hold on to a lead...TWICE....i got nothing to say
    Yeah and thats the difference between the both clubs. Arsenal are just glad to grab a point while Man Utd are sore not to win the game. Arsenal huff and puff and ran rings around but still Man Utd took the lead TWICE! Your capt Gallas said they almost and willing to die to the pitch! lol! Man, you guys made it easy for Man Utd. I thought Arsenal were the favourites, Man Utd should be glad just to avoid defeat considering the midfield had so many injuries but still managed a draw and almost got a win. It was that easy.

We could have easily won the game by parking the bus infront of the goal mouth and thus preventing Gallas from scroring the equaliser in the dying minute. Slack defending, I would say.

lost concentration at the latter part of the game... yeah, we should have parked the bus........

lets face it , Arsenal were the better side , dat 's y they can always score last time.. man utd cant defend good enuff , i can only say that..

lets face it , Arsenal were the better side , dat 's y they can always score last time.. man utd cant defend good enuff , i can only say that..
    To you, they are but to me, if they were the better side, they will beat us easily at home. And we're without Neville, Scholes and playing with a 3/4 fit Hargreaves.

Like I said, one can have all the possession in the world but if they dun score many or allow the opposition to score, then its no use.

Man Utd are prone to conceding. It has always been like that for quite some time. Against Kiev, the 2 super cheap goals given to them are examples.

6 more hours to go!!!

Are we able to generate another high scoring match? or 4 goals or 1 goal margin?

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    6 more hours to go!!!

Are we able to generate another high scoring match? or 4 goals or 1 goal margin?

It depends on who is playing, our luck and Kiev's form lor.

I think Fergie will rest some players. Saha may start. I think he will start Carrick and Hargreaves as well. But I hope Anderson gets an extended run in the team.

V

Champion's League - Group F | English Commentary | ESPN | HQ

Goals
    Pique 1-0 Man Utd
    Download Zshare

Tévez 2-0 Man Utd
    Download Zshare

Rooney 3-0 Man Utd
    Download Zshare

Ronaldo 4-0 Man Utd
    Download Zshare
    Extras
    Ronaldo confused
    Download Zshare

Rooney sombrero
    Download Zshare

Rooney temper
    Download Zshare

Ronaldo freestyle skill
    Download Zshare

Ronaldo tricks
    Download Zshare

Evra skill+Simpson chance
    Download Zshare
    Links to goals.... the rips are pretty clear and good

woot!4 goals again

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    To you, they are but to me, if they were the better side, they will beat us easily at home. And we're without Neville, Scholes and playing with a 3/4 fit Hargreaves.

Like I said, one can have all the possession in the world but if they dun score many or allow the opposition to score, then its no use.

Man Utd are prone to conceding. It has always been like that for quite some time. Against Kiev, the 2 super cheap goals given to them are examples.

man utd maybe good in attacking , but their def is always the killer for them , dat y is very hard for them to win champions league , in champions league , once u make a mistake dat it , no room for error at all not like in the premier league though...

man utd maybe good in attacking , but their def is always the killer for them , dat y is very hard for them to win champions league , in champions league , once u make a mistake dat it , no room for error at all not like in the premier league though...
    Thats why is the defence let down, and not that Arsenal was all that superior as they still allowed us 2 goals. In CL, you need some luck as well. Chelsea also failed 2-3 times in the last few years. English clubs are at a disadvantage generally as they dun have a 2-4 week winter break where other leagues have. Plus still got FA cup schedule and league title run in, its not easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Klose View Post
    Links to goals.... the rips are pretty clear and good
    Thanks for the post man as I slept last nite, din watch. Too tired.

Aiseh! Its back to our 4 goal spree again! Hope this continues and we can over take Arsenal at the top on GD!

Surprised that Anderson was left out. Tot Fergie will want him to get more experience in CL. Great to see Pique score as well.

Qualified!

According to the CL tables, we are the only club with maximum 12pts after 4 games. To secure top spot, we need to beat S. Lisbon at home. Quite essential to secure top spot to avoid the big clubs as it seems like most big clubs managed to top their groups.

Saha set for new role

Sir Alex Ferguson has revealed plans to use Louis Saha as a substitute more often.

Six of the Frenchman’s seven appearances this season have come as a sub, and Sir Alex increasingly envisages the 29-year-old forward being an impact player to come off the bench and change games.

Wayne Rooney and Carlos Tevez have performed exceptionally this term. But where Saha was once seen as a first-choice starter, Sir Alex now plans to use him tactically and, he hopes, to greater effect.

“The situation Louis finds himself in with his knee condition means he won’t play every game,” said Sir Alex. “The dilemma is whether to start him or bring him on.

“If you look at the composition of the side, he is different from everyone else, so he makes a bigger impact as a substitute. He makes a great impact. Therefore my inclination is to use him as a sub. He’s fine with that.”

United had great success using Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as a substitute. The Norwegian forward – 150 of his 366 appearances for United coming as a sub – often struck the winning goal or a last-gasp equaliser. Although Sir Alex was keen to point out that Solskjaer and Saha are not in the same mould, he will be hoping the French striker can make a similar impact. And with Solskjaer now on United’s coaching staff to work with the strikers, he may impart some of his vast knowledge.

“They are different types of players,” he said. “Ole could come on and score a goal in any situation. He was the best at it. His ratio of goals coming on as sub – and in important games, too – was incredible. But Louis does more for the team in terms of his speed, physical presence, aerial ability. He brings a lot of qualities to the team.”

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pa...&newsid=506025

Owen enjoys OT experience

Owen Hargreaves may have graced some of the finest venues in world football with Bayern Munich and England, but he was taken aback when he sat and savoured the Old Trafford experience.

Having been substituted against Middlesbrough last month, the 26-year-old midfielder sampled life as a spectator - a rare occasion he actually enjoyed.

Owen told United Radio: "I've been very fortunate to play in some fabulous places. I've played in two World Cups, a European championship, a Champions League final… it's very difficult to compare those experiences.

"I used to play in front of 70,000 people for Bayern Munich. But I will say that I actually enjoyed watching the last 30 minutes against Middlesbrough after I'd come off.

"I leaned over to Giggsy and said 'you must be so happy to have played here for your whole career'. I think Old Trafford helps you feel very strong and it's great to be a part of it."

Hargreaves will hope to be back in action at Old Trafford this weekend as the Reds resume Premier League duties against Blackburn Rovers. He was rested in midweek for the 4-0 win over Dynamo Kyiv, the test of Mark Hughes' strong side will suit his combative qualities.

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pa...&newsid=505470