Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11161920212223263146 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester United V: English Premier League Defending Champions!

Default Re: Manchester United V: English Premier League Defending Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    Why you so happy?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    Why you so happy?

除了爱, 我一无所有

aiyoh, he arse-ho-nal supporter mar
    lol!

shoo shoo

Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    Why you so happy?
    He is a chao gunner fan!

SIAN!!!

peace guys

peace guys
    No peace la. Cannot peace now cos damn pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    No peace la. Cannot peace now cos damn pissed.
    trailing on goals scored only mah

trailing on goals scored only mah
    lol trailing Arsenal by 3 pts also dun really matter as the season is still long. Played like 11-12 games only. The fustrating thing is conceding at the last min. If Arsenal was leading 2-1 and let Man Utd score in injury time, I think you will not be too pleased as well.

It is alarming for Man Utd. Everytime it gets comfortable or nearing the end, the defence goes to bed and we concede goals. Against Kiev, it was twice also.

Heh heh heh Liverpool is afraid of Arsenal, but Man Utd isn't. We showed up at your home patch with an attacking line up and the intention to win. Thats why I was confident of a win but alas, let down by a sleeping defence.

I think the next game against Blackburn is more worrying. As they have beaten and taken pts off Man Utd for the past few seasons. And Mark Hughs knows Man Utd inside out.

ah yes
    blackburn will be hard to beat too
    we must win and keep up the pressure on arse nal

lol trailing Arsenal by 3 pts also dun really matter as the season is still long. Played like 11-12 games only. The fustrating thing is conceding at the last min. If Arsenal was leading 2-1 and let Man Utd score in injury time, I think you will not be too pleased as well.

It is alarming for Man Utd. Everytime it gets comfortable or nearing the end, the defence goes to bed and we concede goals. Against Kiev, it was twice also.

Heh heh heh Liverpool is afraid of Arsenal, but Man Utd isn't. We showed up at your home patch with an attacking line up and the intention to win. Thats why I was confident of a win but alas, let down by a sleeping defence.

I think the next game against Blackburn is more worrying. As they have beaten and taken pts off Man Utd for the past few seasons. And Mark Hughs knows Man Utd inside out.
    actually if you look at the overall game, arsenal were running rings around man u...though not as many rings as against liverpool

actually if you look at the overall game, arsenal were running rings around man u...though not as many rings as against liverpool
    hahhaha

thats y thats call INEFFICIENT soccer...run rings for wad if you can't even score? don't even talk about scoring beautifully .... the 2 goals from Arsenal ? ...hahah they make me laugh....pathetic lar.....c'mon...these kinda "quality" goals? lol....

anywayz....well...i'm sure there will be points fropped somehow coming games lar... .....

now, can someone tell me, whether even though i bot 2-1 to Man U, does our fav punting stations recognize that as FT? or they count the extra time as FT?

LOL!

If your manufacturing process is world class but your product isn't good, lol, its no use.

The fact is, no matter how much possession or runs Arsenal made, you guys are still trailing by a goal right till injury time, staring defeat in your face. If Man Utd defence were to concentrate and not concede, you guys will be defeated. If Arsenal was leading Man Utd and not the other way round, then I got nothing to say.

If it happened to Arsenal, and even if Man Utd had all the possession and runs, its still a bad result for Arsenal.

Take Liv Vs Man Utd last season for example. They had all the possession in the world, but in midfield and defence only. No product. John O'Shea just need a chance and he got the winning goal.

Overall, these past 2 weeks, Arsenal is the biggest loser. They should have beaten Liverpool away and Man Utd at home but only gain 2 pts. Chelsea is the biggest winner. They won their 2 games and are only 3 pts behind us, Arsenal and Man Utd. As for Liverpool, lol, they seem to prefer UEFA cup this season more.

plsoong, what u mean? If you buy 2-1, you lost, if you bought 2-2, you win big time. FT includes 90mins and injury time but excludes extra time and penalties for cup games.

Arsenal were just punting balls to try to score scrappy goals
    they knew they were going to lose to Man u and i think they were desperate to try anything to score
    To be honest they are very very lucky

If your manufacturing process is world class but your product isn't good, lol, its no use.

The fact is, no matter how much possession or runs Arsenal made, you guys are still trailing by a goal right till injury time, staring defeat in your face. If Man Utd defence were to concentrate and not concede, you guys will be defeated. If Arsenal was leading Man Utd and not the other way round, then I got nothing to say.

If it happened to Arsenal, and even if Man Utd had all the possession and runs, its still a bad result for Arsenal.

Take Liv Vs Man Utd last season for example. They had all the possession in the world, but in midfield and defence only. No product. John O'Shea just need a chance and he got the winning goal.

Overall, these past 2 weeks, Arsenal is the biggest loser. They should have beaten Liverpool away and Man Utd at home but only gain 2 pts. Chelsea is the biggest winner. They won their 2 games and are only 3 pts behind us, Arsenal and Man Utd. As for Liverpool, lol, they seem to prefer UEFA cup this season more.

plsoong, what u mean? If you buy 2-1, you lost, if you bought 2-2, you win big time. FT includes 90mins and injury time but excludes extra time and penalties for cup games.
    ah...that sufficiently answers my questions liao...hahahahah i lost

coz i bot 2-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and NO THANX to Manure's last minute blunder!!!!!!!!!! @:@

angwy lor.....

LOL

Danke

Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    ah...that sufficiently answers my questions liao...hahahahah i lost

coz i bot 2-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and NO THANX to Manure's last minute blunder!!!!!!!!!! @:@

angwy lor.....

LOL

Danke
    Yes, you almost made it. I will feel sore too!

But buying the correct score is 1 of the more difficult to win bets. So the payout is better. Betting on 1 X 2 is easier to win. 1 is home win, X is draw and 2 is away win.

1 of the 'almost sure bet' of the 1 X 2 odds is to look at the odds for X (Draw). Normally, the odds will be about 3.20 and above. If it drops to 3.00 and below, especially 2.70-2.80, very likely the match will end up draw.

eg, the odds for Arsenal Vs Man Utd over the weekend was about 2.35 (1) 2.90 (X) and 2.80 (2)
    According to the odds, Arsenal are the favourites but the draw (X) payout is only 2.90. So chances are quite high for draw as well.

But there are no such thing as 'sure win', so bet with caution!

quite sadly ..giggs has lost it..he was very slow and didnt put up any good pass..brown was sleeping when he let Cesc Fab get all the space he got in the Arse equaliser...

Yes, you almost made it. I will feel sore too!

But buying the correct score is 1 of the more difficult to win bets. So the payout is better. Betting on 1 X 2 is easier to win. 1 is home win, X is draw and 2 is away win.

1 of the 'almost sure bet' of the 1 X 2 odds is to look at the odds for X (Draw). Normally, the odds will be about 3.20 and above. If it drops to 3.00 and below, especially 2.70-2.80, very likely the match will end up draw.

eg, the odds for Arsenal Vs Man Utd over the weekend was about 2.35 (1) 2.90 (X) and 2.80 (2)
    According to the odds, Arsenal are the favourites but the draw (X) payout is only 2.90. So chances are quite high for draw as well.

But there are no such thing as 'sure win', so bet with caution!
    actually i bot 1X2 and ht-ft ...i dunno where was the actual score one...LOL!

but a friend of mine bought that after i suggested 2-1 LOL!
    hehehehe.....so just wanted to clarify on the timing thing by our local punting scene