Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester United V: English Premier League Defending Champions!

Default Re: Manchester United V: English Premier League Defending Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    anderson is better than Nani , nani is overated ... he is too slow with the ball , most of the time like duno what to do ... dribbling skills also very poor
    Think Nani still needs to gel into the team maybe brush up alittle of his skills he yet to get used to the team!

I think Nani and Anderson are both doing very well at the moment. They just signed for Man Utd this season and are supposed to be subs. Both are not even supposed to join Man Utd this season but interest from other clubs forced Man Utd to sign them early. So I think they are doing well. Nani even scored for Man Utd already. I think both thrive on confidence, especially Anderson.

BTW, Hargreaves is back! Fergie said that he will be fit to face Boro tomorrow. Evra also will be avaliable. Carrick and Scholes should be ready for the Arsenal game. Gary Neville is also close to return. Park is expecting a Jan return to the team.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Think Nani still needs to gel into the team maybe brush up alittle of his skills he yet to get used to the team!
    He just need more opportunity from Fergie.....IMO he did so much better than the lot e.g. Giggs, Carrick etc, as for his football skill....I think he is only second to Ronaldo and Rooney But he is definately my no.1 for MU acrobatic school
    Last edited by Big Kahuna; 27th October 2007 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    I think Nani and Anderson are both doing very well at the moment. They just signed for Man Utd this season and are supposed to be subs. Both are not even supposed to join Man Utd this season but interest from other clubs forced Man Utd to sign them early. So I think they are doing well. Nani even scored for Man Utd already. I think both thrive on confidence, especially Anderson.

BTW, Hargreaves is back! Fergie said that he will be fit to face Boro tomorrow. Evra also will be avaliable. Carrick and Scholes should be ready for the Arsenal game. Gary Neville is also close to return. Park is expecting a Jan return to the team.
    The sooner they come back the better cos of the tight scheldule ahead till New Year's Day! Lucky we are out of Coca Cola cup few games lesser risk of injuries lower!

wow super strike from Nani!!!
    Man u 2-1 up!!

4-1 up!! yeah!

Ronaldo was kept losing pocessions..
    Last edited by zeith; 27th October 2007 at 11:57 PM.

Rooney & Tevez on fire!

Quote Originally Posted by zeith View Post
    Ronaldo was giving away too many balls..
    Yeah today he was quite slack comparing to his usual high standards. Think he is a little jaded.

But nice to see Anderson sambaing around the pitch!

whooooooo
    fantastic win!!

4 Goals each in 4 games!

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    4 Goals each in 4 games!
    woohooo.. go go!

Tevez is good!

Rooney's pass is fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by zeith View Post
    woohooo.. go go!
    Yeah man! Go go go! Few games back, they say we can't score more than a goal. Now we've scored 4 goals each against 4 different teams!

Louis Saha no longer the first choice already...it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Parka View Post
    Tevez is good!

Rooney's pass is fantastic!
    That goal, the 3rd one is one to treasure and saviour. 1 touch passing and flick. Anderson to Tevez and then flick to Rooney and backheeled back to Tevez to score.

Quote Originally Posted by Parka View Post
    Louis Saha no longer the first choice already...it seems.
    Want to make him 1st choice also cannot as he is injured. Tevez and Rooney partnership is looking very very good. Critics say they are similar but they dun know how both and Man Utd can play. And add Ronaldo, Giggs, Scholes/Anderson or Nani and the attacking fullbacks in.... Man Utd can attack from all angles by any of the attacking players. The team defending will have a hard time matching their movement to mark them.
    Last edited by afbug; 28th October 2007 at 12:28 AM.

the partnership between tevez and rooney surprised me also.
    they gelled together quite fast, and tho they are not scoring a lot between them.. they are creating good chances for the rest.
    but i feel sometimes they backheel too often and give a way possession.

btw i feel nani is a good shooter of the ball, at his age and he dares to take on defenders. anderson has good vision, creativity, passing.
    i vote for anderson
    Photo Album - Photo Album

Rooney falling in love with Tevez. Chao gay boy!

Clever Carlos wins Wayne's heart

Wayne Rooney heaped praise on strike partner Carlos Tevez after United's summer signing notched twice in the Reds' 4-1 win over Middlesbrough.

Nani and Rooney found the net before half-time before Tevez rocked the visitors with a further two goals in the second half.

"Playing with Carlos is brilliant," Rooney told MUTV. "He's a clever player, very intelligent, and I think we both work well together. We've both been scoring a few goals lately so we're pleased with that."

Rooney and Tevez shone throughout the match, with the crowning moment arriving in the 55th minute when Tevez fired home after collecting a sumptuous return pass from the England international.

"The best way to play football is pass and move and as soon as Carlos gave me the ball I could see him starting his run out of the corner of my eye. He got on the end of my backheel and I'm delighted for him to have scored two today. He's worked very hard over the last two games and he deserves those goals."

Rooney's also been among the goals recently and has scored six in the Reds' last five matches.

"I know it's my job to score goals and I try and score in every game I play. I'm happy with how things are going and I'm hoping that can continue.

"To play in this team is an honour. We're playing fast, attacking football and that's the football I want to be involved in."

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pa...&newsid=482635