Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Software for making internet calls to any number

Default Re: Software for making internet calls to any number

You can also try mrtalk , now having promotion to call certain countries FOC.
    1stJournal - Painting your life journals since 2008
    Email / Facebook / Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by bousozoku View Post
    As has been said, Skype Out allows you to call any phone, as long as you have credits in your account.

Using Skype In (you must buy a phone number), you can receive calls and it includes voice mail.
    Some corrections here:

SkypeIn does not provide you with a Singapore number - this service is only applicable for some countries. I signed for Skype Pro, only to realise that SkypeIn is not applicable for Singapore.

So far, pfingo's the best and works for me. 6 mths free trial, unlimited local calls, you get a local no with prefix 3110xxxx, and works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by SNAG View Post
    Some corrections here:

SkypeIn does not provide you with a Singapore number - this service is only applicable for some countries. I signed for Skype Pro, only to realise that SkypeIn is not applicable for Singapore.

So far, pfingo's the best and works for me. 6 mths free trial, unlimited local calls, you get a local no with prefix 3110xxxx, and works fine.
    Wahhh... lucky u...
    i've just signed up and now the offer is for 3 months free trial only...
    Last edited by WuffRuff; 3rd November 2007 at 08:42 PM.
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by megaweb View Post
    Did you read this from their homepage ?

* Max 300 minutes per week of free calls, measured over the last 7 days and per unique IP address. Unused free minutes cannot be taken to the following week(s). If limit is exceeded the normal rates apply. With your FREE DAYS you can call for free to all the destinations listed as free! when you have no FREE DAYS left the normal rates apply. You can get extra Freedays by buying credit
    Thanks for pointing this out. There is a limitation afterall. But still the service is very good. I bought the 10 Euro credits. it still very cheap considering the duration of the calls I make.

* Max 300 minutes per week of free calls, measured over the last 7 days and per unique IP address. Unused free minutes cannot be taken to the following week(s). If limit is exceeded the normal rates apply. With your FREE DAYS you can call for free to all the destinations listed as free! when you have no FREE DAYS left the normal rates apply. You can get extra Freedays by buying credit
    It wasn't this case for me. I had used less than 5 mins and they said I have reached my limit!
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

It wasn't this case for me. I had used less than 5 mins and they said I have reached my limit!

i used voipstunt a lot last time. if credit limit reached, just register a new account.
    chezburgr i can haz?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12