Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 21722252627

Thread: Newbie Gathering No 3

Default Re: Newbie Gathering No 3

thanks to everyone who made me feel welcome today. this is my first time joining NPN outing and enjoyed myself thoroughly. unfortunately have to leave early. looking forward to the next one!

It was indeed a great experience, it's really fun, experienced photographer are very willing to help and answer my queries, I learned a lot today... thanks.

Deregistered

hope u guys enjoy yourself today

just got home.. haha.. went with skyraider n IONSOON for a small round of night shots at clarke quay area.. won't say that our little shoot after the outing was successful, as we were tired. but we did get a few chances at the moon-rise. lol.

thanks alot for all those who coordinated the outing, and nice to meet new ppl today. sorry tat i didnt exactly get a chance to talk to many of u.

thanks to IONSOON bro for letting me play with his 105VR macro lens for a short while.. now tempted to buy it.. but dun have funds.. lol..

cya guys soon!
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    just got home.. haha.. went with skyraider n IONSOON for a small round of night shots at clarke quay area.. won't say that our little shoot after the outing was successful, as we were tired. but we did get a few chances at the moon-rise. lol.

thanks alot for all those who coordinated the outing, and nice to meet new ppl today. sorry tat i didnt exactly get a chance to talk to many of u.

thanks to IONSOON bro for letting me play with his 105VR macro lens for a short while.. now tempted to buy it.. but dun have funds.. lol..

cya guys soon!
    haha, welcome welcome, , ur lens work just as well, no nid to get the 105VR la.
    http://www.dreamstime.com/Ionsoon_info
    So much Creativity So much Technology

Quote Originally Posted by IONSOON View Post
    haha, welcome welcome, , ur lens work just as well, no nid to get the 105VR la.
    haha.. the mag factor still lacking at times leh..

Sorry last min. didn't turn up. Got something on and off to Malaysia. Will definately join outing #004.
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ang View Post
    Sorry last min. didn't turn up. Got something on and off to Malaysia. Will definately join outing #004.
    cya thr!

hm..some of my shots...

Our Strong and Fierce Merlion

The pavailion

UnderDog

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 21722252627