Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie Gathering Part 2 (Post your Pics!!!)

Deregistered

Default Re: Newbie Gathering Part 2 (Post your Pics!!!)

once my office is ready for the club which i specially design it for the newbie gathering as it under going renovation now , i will invite those who came to our gathering . will inform all . the location will be in the north side . The club house is specially for new beginners who are into new photography . Like u i was lost before , didnt know where and who to turn too. so this club shoude is set up specially for newbies .

that the reason for the newbie gathering , after a while we need our own club house

Quote Originally Posted by generalsales View Post
    once my office is ready for the club which i specially design it for the newbie gathering as it under going renovation now , i will invite those who came to our gathering . will inform all . the location will be in the north side . The club house is specially for new beginners who are into new photography . Like u i was lost before , didnt know where and who to turn too. so this club shoude is set up specially for newbies .

that the reason for the newbie gathering , after a while we need our own club house

Deregistered

no worries , no need membership

no worries , no need membership
    I wud suggest a small charge. (money can go for tshirt, maybe a cap etc) Also, You would need some money to keep the whole thing alive. No fun in setting up something and then find its difficult to meet needs.

Hey guys! Where are the pics from the rest of you!!!

And more important.. where is that pic of the recruitment attempt

Quote Originally Posted by joyjoy View Post
    ok now i finally learn something new today
    (something which i ought to learn long long time ago haha)

guys i will be going Denmark tonight
    hope when i come back i have many good shots to share

see ya when i get back and there will be more photo shooting when i come back hopw to see ya guys soon
    my work needs me to travel as well... so far i've been to Brugge, Brussels, London, Amsterdam, San Francisco and China.

All memories are captured here.

dats great to hear!!!

good idea
    http://www.dreamstime.com/Ionsoon_info
    So much Creativity So much Technology

Some very nice and refreshing shots, very unique too... hope one day I can take such pictures like you folks

Quote Originally Posted by infusia View Post
    my work needs me to travel as well... so far i've been to Brugge, Brussels, London, Amsterdam, San Francisco and China.

All memories are captured here.
    that is cool too i love travelling and the best it we are being paid to do it!!!
    hahaha fingers crossed that i have good weather, checked and it was forcasted to rain

wow sounds like a GREAT idea
    lets imspire to be a big and well known club in sin
    anybody wants to appear in Straits time

Last edited by isplash; 17th September 2007 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HarishSegar View Post
    I wud suggest a small charge. (money can go for tshirt, maybe a cap etc) Also, You would need some money to keep the whole thing alive. No fun in setting up something and then find its difficult to meet needs.
    i agree with u

Quote Originally Posted by isplash View Post

nice shot... all the colour look very bright... how u do it?
    something like jimmy pic... how u all do it sia? lol
    Last edited by skyguy; 17th September 2007 at 09:23 PM.

Here's my noob pics..

Experimenting with white balance...

Boat Quay... Think my lens got some dust.. so got some white specks..already removed alot of it via noise reduction sw lia..

Here's 3 of my shots to share ...

nice pictures!!!
    up for more pics!!!

Quote Originally Posted by joyjoy View Post
    that is cool too i love travelling and the best it we are being paid to do it!!!
    hahaha fingers crossed that i have good weather, checked and it was forcasted to rain

do you fear your camera and stuffs get stolen/missing when u go overseas?
    i'm always paranoid whether to bring or not to bring... sometimes i just settle with my oldie Canon S40...

Quote Originally Posted by Leinaj View Post
    Here's 3 of my shots to share ...

this is nice!!!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast