Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007 FORMULA 1™ Sinopec Chinese Grand Prix. (7 Oct.)

Default Re: 2007 FORMULA 1™ Sinopec Chinese Grand Prix. (7 Oct.)

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla Invades View Post
    I am stuck in a shoot..............s**t.................will not be able to make it.......)@#(%&*#)(%&*..........................wh y must this happen to me when i can get pit pass..........

Shoot only finish on Saturday itself....................................!$%)$%&* #$)%*...........
    Bro,
    you could've taken the midnight flight on Saturday - either China Eastern or SQ. If I would get the ultimate pass, I wouldn't mind going to the race even for 1 day. In fact, the race queens will be at their best on the Race day itself
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

check this out. just saw it on tv and found this on the net too...

Hamilton might be disqualified for dangerous driving in Fuji !!!
    Either his points stripped off or 10 places penalty in Shanghai.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/041020...japan-win.html

hoooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo. if either of this happens, it will make the drivers championship very interesting. either Kimi or Alonso will have a chance at the Drivers title !!!!
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

Quote Originally Posted by asterixsg View Post

hoooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo. if either of this happens, it will make the drivers championship very interesting. either Kimi or Alonso will have a chance at the Drivers title !!!!
    Sigh..........doesn't matter lar. Let's reduce his 10 points to make it more interesting race in the end of Formula 1 in Brazil. Hamilton can afford to lose 10 points......

Just when I thought the next two races are gonna be boring, Hooray!!! (in a Brit accent of course).

Sigh..........doesn't matter lar. Let's reduce his 10 points to make it more interesting race in the end of Formula 1 in Brazil. Hamilton can afford to lose 10 points......
    He's getting cockier by each passing race. Despite all that careful grooming and conditioning by Ron Dennis, I guess fame eventually gets to his head.

Ha ha ha.....

A chance for Kimi now

But too bad it also means a chance for Alonso
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by Gunbucker View Post
    He's getting cockier by each passing race. Despite all that careful grooming and conditioning by Ron Dennis, I guess fame eventually gets to his head.
    That is one side story. Nobody knows what goes on behind their pits and so on.

Sometimes all this news report is to spice up the F1 world so people will watch the next race after another.

With all this controvesy going on this year, don't you think it becomes more interesting than the race itself. I don't remember once there is no controvesy in the world of F1.

Remember when Senna crash and died in the race few years back, the Williams Team was in plenty of ****. Or the time when Ferarri was not using a specific kind of aerodynamic in the Malaysian F1 few years back.

So, in order to attract people to watch more F1 (means better for the sponsors) I am guessing people in the F1 world would come up with plenty of juicy stories.

The latest news now is Ferarri is also accused of spying the McLaren. (was on the ST yesterday)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunbucker View Post
    L. Hamilton getting hao lian? Really ah Bro. That is not good leh. Not a sign of a true champion. Bro Gunbucker, care to share the instance when you thought that he is getting hao lian?

Off the shoulder of Orion, near the Tannhauser gate

What really pisses me off about the 2007 season is that every thing seems to be decided by hearings, disciplinary panels, stewards, adjudicators etc etc. Whatever happened to pure driving skill and just plain testicular fortitude i.e. b*lls?

I guess its in the driver's and team managers' DNA to be ultra competitive, or else they wouldn't be where they are, but at least show some pride in how they win or lose.

The same goes to fans - you read the F1 forums and the garbage that someone can spew as selective evidence in order to defend their favourite driver, whether it be Hamilton, Alonso, Raikkonen or Massa. (dont really see anyone standing up for Ralfy, tho... ). Frankly, I really dont care who wins the driver's title anymore this season. It's all been too much of a farce.

No penalty to L. Hamilton over the Japanese GP safety car issue. And S. Vettel got a respite too. (http://www.formula1.com/news/headlin...7/10/6934.html)

1 Kimi Rδikkφnen Ferrari 1:36.607
    2 Fernando Alonso McLaren-Mercedes 1:36.613
    3 Felipe Massa Ferrari 1:36.630
    4 Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes 1:36.876

Latest Friday practice round.

Kimi is doing well!

Actually although I am a Hamilton fan but I would really like to see Kimi win this Shanghai. The only reason is so we can see a final crucial round on the last race of the year in Brazil.

I would love to see Alonso retire again...........

Asterixsg...............where are you???????

Please shoot PAULA photos and POST it here!!!!

Go KIMI Go

Go MASSA Go
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Go Ferrari Go!

McLaren fans continue to keep a low profile. Happy with the starting grid position.

guys,
    just got access to the internet. posting a few pics for your viewing pleasure. this year i've been really fortunate that i was able to see every practice session and the qualifying from a different location.

bro Godzilla, i wish you were here so you could have access to the grid girls. i haven't got a chance to see them yet, though i walked in the hot sun yesterday and today. i only saw 6 girls at the Coca cola section and 4 in the Panasonic Toyota section. there are plenty of nicer babes (though my taste is rather simple ) in the crowd.

Kimi and Ferrari are quite popular here.

#1.

#2.

#3.

#4.

I am not good at events coverage, we need the ladder gang of ClubSNAP to be here with their ladders. That will be quite an attraction in itself

I haven't found Paula , neither did I see any camera crew walking around. I've been to main grand stand, J , K, E grandstands. Haven't been yet to my actual seat in B3. Will see the race tomorrow from B3.

If you happen to see this banner on TV, you will know it was made by me.

#5.

I didn't hear from you guys if you want your names written on it. But tomorrow before going for the race, I will write your names from memory.

There was a cameraman in the E grandstand with whom I got talking and got him to shoot while my friend and I were holding the Paula banner that I made. I doubt if it will ever make it to the screen though. I even told the cameraman that I am from Singapore and a big fan of Paula who covers F1 for ESPN Star Sports. I know its stupid, but I hope Paula comes to know of it

The weather forecast for tonight and tomorrow is heavy thunderstorms. So, expect a wet and windy race. If it rains tomorrow, I won't be shooting though I have a raincoat and a rain cover for the camera.

All the hard work that Kimi put in (he was fastest in all the practice sessions) went to waste when Hammy did a super lap. This year I don't see any support for McLaren and Renault. Last year it was Ferrari vs Renault. This year, I only see Ferrari TShirts, Ferrari caps, Ferrari flags, Finland flags etc. BMW has a pit lane park where they were giving away lanyards. I've picked up a spare lanyard. If any of you is a die hard BMW fan, you can collect it from me when I am back in Singapore.

That's all for now.

Bro asterixsg, thanks for sharing the photos. You lucky fella.

I am all very upset now..........sitting in the hotel room.......soaking in the hot tub.......seeing Bro Asterixsg......enjoying himself.......in Shanghai. Me somewhere else thousands of miles away........

Hamilton is pole yet again.........follow by Kimi and Massa.

Alonso is in 4th.....hehe........wish he could be way way back.........but I am surprise BMW not doing so well.

Well, Asterixsg although you are not an event photographer but I hope to see more of those girls. Now it's not your skills that matter but more of those girls photos would be nice.

My ESPN friend actually called me up....hahaha and asked me how come I did not turn up this year. He even put my name on the pit list for photographers coverage......
    I told him next year I will plan my timetable properly so that I can block my time for this Shanghai race.......

I am all very upset now..........sitting in the hotel room.......soaking in the hot tub.......seeing Bro Asterixsg......enjoying himself.......in Shanghai. Me somewhere else thousands of miles away........

Hamilton is pole yet again.........follow by Kimi and Massa.

Alonso is in 4th.....hehe........wish he could be way way back.........but I am surprise BMW not doing so well.

Well, Asterixsg although you are not an event photographer but I hope to see more of those girls. Now it's not your skills that matter but more of those girls photos would be nice.

My ESPN friend actually called me up....hahaha and asked me how come I did not turn up this year. He even put my name on the pit list for photographers coverage......
    I told him next year I will plan my timetable properly so that I can block my time for this Shanghai race.......
    Bro, your wish is my command. you will see more of the girls...

Let me take this opportunity to thank Bro asterixsg first!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast