Thread: When is Pentax Optio S10 coming to SIN

Default When is Pentax Optio S10 coming to SIN

Does anyone knows when is Pentax Optio S10 coming to SIN? Looking at the size, it's one mighty tiny camera matching/better in size than DSC-T9, yet at 10MP.
    According to ads, its only exclusive for Walmart but they don't ship oversea.

Default Re: When is Pentax Optio S10 coming to SIN

Wow! S10 already! I'm still using the Optio S, the best looking P&S digital camera imo

For a P&S DC, don't think you need 10mp lah. 3 to 5mp is more than enough ...

Quote Originally Posted by spheredome View Post
    Does anyone knows when is Pentax Optio S10 coming to SIN? Looking at the size, it's one mighty tiny camera matching/better in size than DSC-T9, yet at 10MP.
    According to ads, its only exclusive for Walmart but they don't ship oversea.

It will at Singapore soon...............

Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Wow! S10 already! I'm still using the Optio S, the best looking P&S digital camera imo

Build size is the essence here. I have been using the small T9 and since then any other camera is huge. It is hassle free on weekend trips. Unfortunately only one Olympus model can match T9 size today but performance is not satisfactory. Latest IXUS is bigger.

Anyway, I am a fan for small sized camera and I do own dSLR and other P&S. No not bias from me.

I need to upgraded the aged T9 and the next candidate is T10. Now maybe Optio S10.

Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    agree man. all that extra pixels cost you more noise and you dn't actually need more than 5MP for almost all situations. Having higher pixel count is merely a marketing ploy because "you need to option to blow up your prints" but seriously how many print photos bigger than A4 size?

Woaw, this Optio s10 blue model is so hard to buy. Even vPost vCONCIERGE cannot order from Walmart US.