Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 44

Thread: Glenn and Flying Dutchman in hot soup

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: Glenn and Flying Dutchman in hot soup

    Its just a part of publicity

  2. #22

    Default Re: Glenn and Flying Dutchman in hot soup

    Was thinking, if we have a thread here that invites CS members here to give their views on whether loud noises in the bedroom were a turn-on........ ....... wonder whether I will be deregistered?
    BTW, a little (and not those tennis players' type) noise is really helpful ....
    always the Light, .... always.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Glenn and Flying Dutchman in hot soup

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    Was thinking, if we have a thread here that invites CS members here to give their views on whether loud noises in the bedroom were a turn-on........ ....... wonder whether I will be deregistered?
    BTW, a little (and not those tennis players' type) noise is really helpful ....
    how loud is loud?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Glenn and Flying Dutchman in hot soup

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    how loud is loud?
    No sensible man has ever imposed a decibel limit on it

    Famous last words: "Honey, you're moaning too loud!"

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: Glenn and Flying Dutchman in hot soup

    i prefer the FD and Joe Augustine combo on Class95 in the past, at their peak they were taking turns getting suspended alternate weeks for getting out of line..

    The little boys and girls at MDA should loosen up a bit man.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: Glenn and Flying Dutchman in hot soup

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    how loud is loud?
    i got equipment to check the sound level as well as the quality of sound, REAL TIME.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Glenn and Flying Dutchman in hot soup

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunbucker View Post
    No sensible man has ever imposed a decibel limit on it

    Famous last words: "Honey, you're moaning too loud!"
    Well, she might reply with...

    I'm just giving you a verbal feedback... or you want me to write an appraisal?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #28

    Default Re: Glenn and Flying Dutchman in hot soup

    Welcome to Singapore!

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Glenn and Flying Dutchman in hot soup

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    i got equipment to check the sound level as well as the quality of sound, REAL TIME.
    mine can adjust the frequency, pitch, timing and the decibel... yours can?... oh yours is check only ar... mine is do calibration...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: Glenn and Flying Dutchman in hot soup

    mine is measurement tool only mah.. calibration depends on whether the subject under measurement can be calibrated
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  11. #31

    Default Re: Glenn and Flying Dutchman in hot soup

    if the girl is too loud usually I stuff a pillow over her face.

  12. #32

    Default Re: Glenn and Flying Dutchman in hot soup

    Quote Originally Posted by mattlock View Post
    if the girl is too loud usually I stuff a pillow over her face.
    In some countries, that's also known as murder

  13. #33

    Default Re: Glenn and Flying Dutchman in hot soup

    it's ok sex with me is like murder anyway

  14. #34

    Default Re: Glenn and Flying Dutchman in hot soup

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    how loud is loud?
    Once i was in a five-star hotel in KL, and when i came back to my room during daytime, I heard some loud noises from the room OPPOSITE my room, and I was thinking that probably there was a quarrel (and probably a murder was taking place, - maybe like someone putting a pillow over another's face, etc...) and probably I could call the security for help ......
    oh my god, it was not a call for help, though i swear i heard, "oh my god, .......oh my god, ....."
    ..... moaning thru thin partitions is still acceptable but through a high class nyatoh-solidwood door, that's i would consider too loud ...
    always the Light, .... always.

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Glenn and Flying Dutchman in hot soup

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    Once i was in a five-star hotel in KL, and when i came back to my room during daytime, I heard some loud noises from the room OPPOSITE my room, and I was thinking that probably there was a quarrel (and probably a murder was taking place, - maybe like someone putting a pillow over another's face, etc...) and probably I could call the security for help ......
    oh my god, it was not a call for help, though i swear i heard, "oh my god, .......oh my god, ....."
    ..... moaning thru thin partitions is still acceptable but through a high class nyatoh-solidwood door, that's i would consider too loud ...
    must be mattlock doing the do

  16. #36
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: Glenn and Flying Dutchman in hot soup

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    how loud is loud?
    It's consider loud when Maria Sharapova returns a stroke!

    To me this also complain, that also complain, nothing to say in radio broadcast liao!
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  17. #37

    Smile Re: Glenn and Flying Dutchman in hot soup

    it is a turn-on if it is from a female. from a male, probably not as much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    Was thinking, if we have a thread here that invites CS members here to give their views on whether loud noises in the bedroom were a turn-on........ ....... wonder whether I will be deregistered?
    BTW, a little (and not those tennis players' type) noise is really helpful ....
    Last edited by reachme2003; 14th September 2007 at 05:47 PM.

  18. #38

    Default Re: Glenn and Flying Dutchman in hot soup

    Doesn't it make it look like MDA has nothing better to do? MDA does amazing project. They have done great achivments in SG. What the hell are they wasting time and money on such small matter ! Using tax money for guys to do something like that ! Frankly ! Move on !

    No! no ! It is important ! You do not understand ! We must attain a first class galactic standart !
    Last edited by Loupisk; 15th September 2007 at 01:52 AM.
    Even if I do not agree with you, I will always fight for you to have your say.

  19. #39

    Default Re: Glenn and Flying Dutchman in hot soup

    Do I need to apply for a permit to carry out work with some noise?
    Is there a time limit to when the nosiy work must stop? Working over the weekend can?

  20. #40

    Default Re: Glenn and Flying Dutchman in hot soup

    Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003 View Post
    it is a turn-on if it is from a female. from a male, probably not as much.
    I think the female will like it as this is how you score her effort

    No Noise = No climax = No babies
    So what the G man wants
    Last edited by airfins; 15th September 2007 at 12:54 AM.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •