Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2007 FORMULA 1™ ING Belgian Grand Prix. (16 Sep.)

Default Re: 2007 FORMULA 1™ ING Belgian Grand Prix. (16 Sep.)

Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Got difference Bro. For the first paddock, the drivers have a way easier route of entry for their pit stop. That is the advantage of being a constructors champion. I've heard this comment from the ITV commentators on numerous occasions.
    yeah, got difference, the top 2 or 3 pit workshops are bigger...

Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    last position also can grab checkered flag you know
    only if u r schumi...

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    How was it applied uniformly, i dunno. I dun work for FIA. Why dun u state some examples? Which team get away with almost anything? Mind u, McLaren is 1 of the biggest team in F1. And what retired driver do?
    M Schumacher n Ferrari got away with blocking the track at 2006 Monaco GP qualifying...

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    M Schumacher n Ferrari got away with blocking the track at 2006 Monaco GP qualifying...
    I tot he was dropped 10 places? He started at the pits in the end rite?

I tot he was dropped 10 places? He started at the pits in the end rite?
    Actually, the stewards punished Schumacher by sending him to the back of the grid, alongside his teammate, making this the first time ever in the history of the sport that two Ferrari team cars would start a race on the back row.

Great start to the race. Alonso almost took out Hamilton
    Looks like there is no love anymore between the two drivers, they are gonna fight tooth and nail in the next races this season and in the years to come

nice ad there from McLaren. good to see Mika
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

Will the Star Sports commentators stop talking about Eau Rouge already?

Quote Originally Posted by r32 View Post
    that's what happens when you get the editor of a sports magazine to do the race commentary. give me chris goodwin or alex yoong anyday. they talk more sense that this guy. we need steve slater to provide all the entertainment - he mixes drivers around like nobody's business

there was good coverage during raceday segment though. those motorhomes WOW !!!
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

Quote Originally Posted by asterixsg View Post
    Great start to the race. Alonso almost took out Hamilton
    Looks like there is no love anymore between the two drivers, they are gonna fight tooth and nail in the next races this season and in the years to come
    now its every driver for himself at Mclaren...tot Alonso wanted to quit Mclaren after this season?

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    now its every driver for himself at Mclaren...tot Alonso wanted to quit Mclaren after this season?
    I wonder which front-running team would want Alonso?

Quote Originally Posted by r32 View Post
    I wonder which front-running team would want Alonso?
    there are a couple of teams which hadn't confirmed their drivers for 2008 yet...perhaps Renault?

Off the shoulder of Orion, near the Tannhauser gate

Quote Originally Posted by asterixsg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by r32
    that's what happens when you get the editor of a sports magazine to do the race commentary. give me chris goodwin or alex yoong anyday. they talk more sense that this guy. we need steve slater to provide all the entertainment - he mixes drivers around like nobody's business

there was good coverage during raceday segment though. those motorhomes WOW !!!
    It was Steve Slater that was going on and on about Eau Rouge, to the point that the guest commentator also buay tahan. While I applaud Slater's enthusiasm, he is rather annoying.

good race for Ferrari. They beat McLaren comprehensively, wish they had done this in Monza in front of the Tifosi. Still remember the time when Schumi and Barrichello were 1-2. There was an ocean of red underneath the podium.

If either of the Ferrari drivers has to stand to chance at the drivers championship, each of the McLarens has to finish without points in at least one race. time only will tell if that will happen.

Sigh, another f1 race missed.

Good resounding win for Ferrari. Go Kimi!

Great race! Congrats to Kimi, Felippe, and Alonso!

Ferrari was well-suited to the high-speed of Spa, and won "reliably", whew.

To me, the best part of the race has to be the dogfight between Heikki Kovalainen and Robert Kubica. Especially on a super high speed monster like Spa, this was F1 entertainment at its best

Not to forget Alonso's "gusty" decisive manuever in the first lap to close the window shut on Hamilton. Cry foul as you might, but he dealt with Hamilton in the only way a Prima-Donna like Hamilton can be politely handled.

Looking forward to the Fuji Speedway!!!

Congratulations to Ferrari.

I think the best part of the race is the track itself. Like the steep incline. When the camera is shooting from the rear, those cars looked like alien spaceships zipping up and thru the turns.

If Ferrari keep up the pace, both drivers will stand a chance but i think the team will be behind Kimi now at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by RSU View Post
    It was Steve Slater that was going on and on about Eau Rouge, to the point that the guest commentator also buay tahan. While I applaud Slater's enthusiasm, he is rather annoying.
    i fully agree....bloody irritating bugger - if not eau rouge, he will mention sound of traction control, brake dust. latest is fuel burn laps.

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    i fully agree....bloody irritating bugger - if not eau rouge, he will mention sound of traction control, brake dust. latest is fuel burn laps.
    lol he will say keep quiet and listen to the awesome 2.4l V8 going flat out.

I think the best part of the race is the track itself. Like the steep incline. When the camera is shooting from the rear, those cars looked like alien spaceships zipping up and thru the turns.
    Yeah bro. The track is quite spectacular. Lucky there was no rain otherwise some parts of the track would be wet and others would be dry - a real challenge for the drivers.

i also love the rearview of the cars right at the start. All of them look stacked and bunched up together and the spinning wheels throwing up smoke.

If Ferrari keep up the pace, both drivers will stand a chance but i think the team will be behind Kimi now at this stage.
    Yeah, no wonder Massa acted like a crybaby on the podium today. Kimi showed some maturity and never talked about the scandal and didn't look down on other drivers or teams. And he is showing some emotions now. He smiled during the press conference The ice is melting.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast