Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thai Airways

Default Re: Thai Airways

I like TG economy class.
    If flying to Thailand, it is 1st choice, even before SIA.

I prefer not to fly Tiger Air, Garuda, MAS, etc..... and have never travelled in those planes.

THAI Received Best First Class Lounge Award from Skytrax

http://www.thaiairways.com.sg/AboutT...ts_details.asp

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Seems like Thai Airways has pretty good reviews. A pity the flight time is longer.
    Well...when the service is good the flight can feel short. If the service is bad even a short flight seem way too long! heheheh

Wait till you try flying aeroflot or KLM or British Airway...see how they treat you. I hate those flight I took.

I like both Thai Airways and Vietnam Airlines.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Well...when the service is good the flight can feel short. If the service is bad even a short flight seem way too long! heheheh

Wait till you try flying aeroflot or KLM or British Airway...see how they treat you. I hate those flight I took.
    KLM............. hated that flight i had with them. really really bad. their leg space are like some high compression zip algorithim

Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    KLM............. hated that flight i had with them. really really bad. their leg space are like some high compression zip algorithim

Have not tried the other 2 but yeah, BA service sux

Yeah, TG quite good!

Arrow Re: Thai Airways

IIRC, it was $900 ++ with the taxes.

Qantas also have very bad service for Asians.

HTH.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Planning to take to Kansai Airport too. How much did you pay?

Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    They are one of the worst from the flight I took and that was only like 6 yrs back. And they make no bone over how much of a difference they act serving you and their own "kind". They came near me and I felt a chill. Was the worst flight ever...even worst then Aeroflot. I am sticking to my own Asian airlines. Too many bad experiences. Not that you are fussy or not supportive by being unbiase but hell...being stuck on a plane for a long haul flight is not my idea of fun in the sky. So some happy faces and pleasantry does help....that's not asking for much. They are cheaper compared to Asian Airline but hell I rather pay abit more and get treated better.
    Last edited by sammy888; 16th September 2007 at 01:32 AM.

Yeah Thai Airways is a good airline. And the gals are prettier than those on SIA for sure. SIA these days... like face run over by lorry and then reverse.

Quote Originally Posted by swampthing View Post
    Yeah Thai Airways is a good airline. And the gals are prettier than those on SIA for sure. SIA these days... like face run over by lorry and then reverse.
    So jialat ah.

i heard Cathay Pacific is not bad.

They are one of the worst from the flight I took and that was only like 6 yrs back. And they make no bone over how much of a difference they act serving you and their own "kind". They came near me and I felt a chill. Was the worst flight ever...even worst then Aeroflot. I am sticking to my own Asian airlines. Too many bad experiences. Not that you are fussy or not supportive by being unbiase but hell...being stuck on a plane for a long haul flight is not my idea of fun in the sky. So some happy faces and pleasantry does help....that's not asking for much. They are cheaper compared to Asian Airline but hell I rather pay abit more and get treated better.
    i fully agree with you. it was one of those times when i actually asked myself whether it was worth to save money and get that 17 hours worth of suffering.

ANA offers direct flight to Narita for $425 during this Natas fair, limited seats though. Can go check it out.
    HX300/ EPL6/ EOS60D/ 17-55mmF2.8IS/ 100mmF2.8Macro/ 135mmF2L/ 70-200mmF4LIS/ 300mmF4LIS

Quote Originally Posted by HydroPoP View Post
    ANA offers direct flight to Narita for $425 during this Natas fair, limited seats though. Can go check it out.
    Yeah. Too bad not in the month that I wanted to go.

I feel bad for you. Such a traumatic experience.

You should never leave Singapore, you may not find your own kind. In fact, dun leave your home. Or even better, your bedroom ! You may never know what's behind the door.

Be safe my Friend !

Even if I do not agree with you, I will always fight for you to have your say.

A Thai budget airliner One-Two-Go crashed in Phuket this afternoon...
    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...300192/1/.html
    http://www.fly12go.com/
    HX300/ EPL6/ EOS60D/ 17-55mmF2.8IS/ 100mmF2.8Macro/ 135mmF2L/ 70-200mmF4LIS/ 300mmF4LIS

Quote Originally Posted by HydroPoP View Post
    A Thai budget airliner One-Two-Go crashed in Phuket this afternoon...
    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...300192/1/.html
    http://www.fly12go.com/
    yah.. 87 dead, mostly foreigners.

Had food poisoning on Thai, but that was quite long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tango3 View Post
    Had food poisoning on Thai, but that was quite long ago.
    That's bad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast