Thread: Is it possible to transfer credit card bill from one card to another?

Default Is it possible to transfer credit card bill from one card to another?

Thinking of transfering some bills from my brother's card to mine as my card earns air miles much faster....his is UOB...mine is DBS amex...is it possible to do so and will there be any extra charges involved?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer credit card bill from one card to another?

give him a sup card

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer credit card bill from one card to another?

Balance transfer can be done but it has to be the same name.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Ok...so that means cannot liao...

In addition, balance transfer will not earn you points.

Also, there is usually an admin charge of 2% or 2.something% depending on bank

Can... it's called revolving credit. However, at the end of the day, you'll kenna additional charge by banks for having revolving credit. Different banks have different charge rates. Advvise you not do that la.. sure lugi money. Only winner is the Bank.