MO ??
    i want PPC MO.....
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

keraptis
    Guests

Originally posted by Wai
    i want PPC MO.....
    correct liaoz... PPC is the way to go...
    lai lai... 5450 good good

Originally posted by keraptis
    correct liaoz... PPC is the way to go...
    lai lai... 5450 good good
    cos i need to type document on the move. laptop too heavy and batt too short.

and i want full compatibility with MS excel and word.....i know for plam can convert, but i think use PPC better

also PPC can play back movies and mp3, that's why i need CF slot....512MB CF can store a lot of these stuff

keraptis
    Guests

Originally posted by Wai
    cos i need to type document on the move. laptop too heavy and batt too short.

and i want full compatibility with MS excel and word.....i know for plam can convert, but i think use PPC better

also PPC can play back movies and mp3, that's why i need CF slot....512MB CF can store a lot of these stuff
    let me illustrate wat i can do with my iPAQ and u'll be telling urself to get one the very next day....

Featuring lead: HP5450
    Supporting actors/actress: HP CompactFlash Plus Expansion Sleeve, 256MB Lexar SD, 512MB Apacer CF

Story goes....

One fine day, walking down the busy road of Orchard, my phone received a loud beep indicating an SMS.... i took out my HP5450... pressed on its sexy round power button, and turned it on....

I downloaded the SMS received via Bluetooth on my iPAQ and found out that my boss requires an important document to be completed by urgently to furnish our clients with our product information....

I walked down to Coffee Club Express at Paragon..... bought a cup of cafe mocha and took a seat in the cafe... I turned on my iPAQ again... and took out a earphone and a Targus keyboard.... attached them to my iPAQ.... i opened up WMP 8.5 and played my favorite Jazz playlist.... at the same time.... opened up Pocket Word and retrieved the document required by my boss and start keying the required information using the attached Targus keyboard...

within minutes... and the document was done and ready to be sent to my boss.... i turned on the WiFi and accessed the hotspot in within the cafe itself.... opened up my messenging software... and composed an email to my boss attaching the document he needed.... via the WiFi connection thru the hotspot, i sent the document to my boss and awaits his acknowledgement...

meanwhile... i opened up a Video Playback software and played the Band of Brothers Episode 6 that is stored in my 512MB CF.... within minutes another SMS arrived at my phone and i turned to the SMS proggies to retrieve the acknowledgement SMS from my boss....

the above story is just a few possible stunts that u can pull out of a PPC.... and there's plenty more exciting stuff u can do with it.... so dont wait now... pull out ur wallet and explore wat u can do more with one....

too bad ipaq don't have build in CF slot

the sleeve is not cheap and add weight and size to the already not-so-slim ipaq

keraptis
    Guests

Originally posted by Wai
    too bad ipaq don't have build in CF slot

the sleeve is not cheap and add weight and size to the already not-so-slim ipaq
    the weight is seriously negligible.... u could do without the external battery if u want too as it's removable from the CF+....

let me illustrate wat i can do with my iPAQ and u'll be telling urself to get one the very next day....

Supporting actors/actress: HP CompactFlash Plus Expansion Sleeve, 256MB Lexar SD, 512MB Apacer CF

Story goes....
    the above story is just a few possible stunts that u can pull out of a PPC.... and there's plenty more exciting stuff u can do with it.... so dont wait now... pull out ur wallet and explore wat u can do more with one....
    i agree with you ... but the battery usually goes out very fast if i persist in this manner .. if i did not go back in time to charge my IPAQ, i have to FULL RESET ...

am still waitng for 2000+ capacity to arrive in singapore late may ...

how is the new ROM updates doing on your toy ? anything ?

any converter to convert WMA or ASF to mpeg ? care to share ?

keraptis
    Guests

Originally posted by oceanxp
    i agree with you ... but the battery usually goes out very fast if i persist in this manner .. if i did not go back in time to charge my IPAQ, i have to FULL RESET ...

am still waitng for 2000+ capacity to arrive in singapore late may ...

how is the new ROM updates doing on your toy ? anything ?
    with CF+.... my iPAQ can normally work continously for 5hrs... plus... i carry a portable battery extender with 4x 1700mAh rechargeable battery.... never did i encounter battery reaching critical point in a day...

the new ROM update kinda improve the performance slightly due to an enhancement to a startup program tat must be loaded to use CF+....

keraptis
    Guests

any converter to convert WMA or ASF to mpeg ? care to share ?
    dont understand ur rationale behind this move... WMA format is pretty compressed and small in size... why do u wanna convert it to mpeg???

Story goes....

may be can sell your story to HP and singtel for their next advertisement

dont understand ur rationale behind this move... WMA format is pretty compressed and small in size... why do u wanna convert it to mpeg???
    burn to VCD?

last week, i saw walking down to newton circus for a night snack. I saw a robber snatched a wallet from a woman(she left it on the table).

then i saw 2 men chase the robber. One of them was using a Palm pda, anther one using HP IPAQ PDA. The palm user threw his palm and hit the man head but nothing happen. The ipaq user thew the his pda and hit the man head. Guess wat? the robber fainted.

The above story tells how "powerful" ipaq can be.

i find it slow to use media player to play a 150mb WMA format ..

i am using pocket tv enterprise .. it is pretty good ...

of course MPEG 4 with DIVX compressor

Originally posted by anonymous

last week, i saw walking down to newton circus for a night snack. I saw a robber snatched a wallet from a woman(she left it on the table).

then i saw 2 men chase the robber. One of them was using a Palm pda, anther one using HP IPAQ PDA. The palm user threw his palm and hit the man head but nothing happen. The ipaq user thew the his pda and hit the man head. Guess wat? the robber fainted.

wah....sounds so dramatic....

keraptis
    Guests

never will i do that to my beloved ipaq....

the palm already add on to the headache .. so IPAQ or other PDA will addon to his headache hence he fell ...

i wonder what happen to the IPAQ ... is it the one with a tail at the top ? if on target, it can sure spell headache for the victim .. but $$ for the thrower

why throw pda ? ha ...

keraptis
    Guests

i find it slow to use media player to play a 150mb WMA format ..

i am using pocket tv enterprise .. it is pretty good ...

of course MPEG 4 with DIVX compressor
    are u talking bt WMV?? or are u having such a big audio file???
    or u can use WinAMPaq to try and play that big file of urs....

seriously....the PPC so small...can hit the head so easily meh?

i tot only in movie will see that...

imagine if u are holding a 10D + 70-200....will u throw at the robber?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast