Thread: WoW - Who's playing? new player need advise

Default WoW - Who's playing? new player need advise

WoW = World of Warcraft...

Just got myself a new computer lately and decided I'll give this online game a try-out... Pretty cool game I rekon, very hugie the world is and the control is great... just like good-o blizzard games...

So, I'm wondering, who in CS is currently actively/sparsely playing WoW?

Question to existing players, which oceanic server have most asia region (sg, my, Id, th) players? and which is more popular?

Default Re: WoW - Who's playing? new player need advise

Well i was playing it before then just stopped, i duno about oceanic servers but i was from a singapore/hk guild in Shadowmoon server. Think guild also disbanded. Think you can search our local gaming forums for Singapore guilds.

my advice, if you value your social life, stop playing it now...my friends didn't see me for a month...till i realised how evil the game was and burnt it..now i'm free...don't fall under the same spell as i did..hahaha..kidding.

BURNT IT! Damn. I played till level 46 before selling it to my friends. It's pretty boring after a while when there's no one to party with.

Quote Originally Posted by agentmonkey View Post
    my advice, if you value your social life, stop playing it now...my friends didn't see me for a month...till i realised how evil the game was and burnt it..now i'm free...don't fall under the same spell as i did..hahaha..kidding.
    I agree with you.

RossChang, use your precious time to learn or gain some skills than just playing games. I used to be a game addict and hope you dun fall onto the same path like me before.
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

how true, if u have a social life drop the game, my weekends are burnt due to raids, i have stopped playing since i got married and glad i did.

Gameaxis has a WOW forum with folks looking for guild members etc. I think there are quite a lot of Singaporeans playing on the Oceanic servers.

I don't raid anymore; just PVP to get gear and waiting for the next expansion. Like anything else, use in moderation.

i was a level 45, troll priest.... gt mounting liao man !

lol....

felt that i was wasting my time man..... quit that game last year. lols

den. sold my account off and life got normal then.