Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New Canon Workshop

Default Re: New Canon Workshop

Quote Originally Posted by TechMage View Post
    Hmm Maybe I should take part..I belong to the PnS user group.
    Yeah, PnS that has a 300mm F2.8....humm

Canon just replied :

Canon staff are only able to conduct the workshop in the day, 1.30pm to 5.30pm.
    No evening classes have been catered at this point, due to their usual camera
    training classes.

Canon staff mentioned that the workshop is purely on Basic
    Photography, for beginners who are picking up Photography or for those
    who are thinking of picking it up

As such, I guess I will not try to organise a time for this workshop.

when is it? mi using 400D with sigma 18-200mm..

Quote Originally Posted by rex View Post
    Not angry....just wanna to be mindful in ppl feeling......
    Biang!!! This is a forum! Why get so sensitive over one small remark?!? And he made such a general statement... also not talking about you or your mother explicitly. He also used the ' ' marks which means that he does not mean the word literally. Please brush up on your English before you pick on words here.

You not angry but I'm angry now!!!
    Yahhh... besides being mindful of pple's feelings (which is really just yours alone), do also learn to be mindful that there are many people (refer to list) who wanted to attend the talk but now can't... thanks to you!
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkchua79 View Post
    when is it? mi using 400D with sigma 18-200mm..
    Course is design for people who have never touch a DSLR..... They teach you how to switch on the camera and etc. if you already know how to switch on and have press the shutter a few times before, then you are already more advance then the course.

Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    Biang!!! This is a forum! Why get so sensitive over one small remark?!? And he made such a general statement... also not talking about you or your mother explicitly. He also used the ' ' marks which means that he does not mean the word literally. Please brush up on your English before you pick on words here.

You not angry but I'm angry now!!!
    Yahhh... besides being mindful of pple's feelings (which is really just yours alone), do also learn to be mindful that there are many people (refer to list) who wanted to attend the talk but now can't... thanks to you!

Everyone better cool down! Else the thread will go OT
    It is sometimes hard to find a word to deliver our thoughts, adding ' ' may cause further misunderstanding depending on our 'dictionary' = brain interpretation

Quote Originally Posted by USM View Post
    I have not been checking this thread, hence pardon my tardiness in replying.

Oh man, it seems that I have become a bad guy by offering help.

I have already PM the moderator to delete off my post in this thread. I have no intention to hijack anyone thread. As for the word "brainless", I am not targetting at anyone, it is just a sweeping remark but seems that it has affected some parties concerned. As such, I would like to apologise for that. I have no intention to belittle anyone. etc.

I shall not conduct any talk in CS to prevent further resentment from the members.

I hope that the case will be closed with my clarification. Thank you.
    wah lao! who are the sabo kings??!!
    i'm interested in USM's session leh.
    USM, can please take back the sentence
    "I shall not conduct any talk in CS to prevent further resentment from the members."
    I'm starting a new thread to invite USM for the talk.

oh no. i have no priviledge to post in workshops/studio/model shoots section. i will post in the newbies section...

Quote Originally Posted by JLee View Post
    Sorry you are BANNED!!!
    Aiyo...don't like that leh..hehehe...I only have ixus 850is... no 300mm f2.8...
    ~Avid.com~
    Avid Media Composer and Avid DS

Quote Originally Posted by lightning View Post
    Course is design for people who have never touch a DSLR..... They teach you how to switch on the camera and etc. if you already know how to switch on and have press the shutter a few times before, then you are already more advance then the course.
    oic tks. thought will teach more on techniques.

haizzzzzzz.....the same course tt i attend when juz bought my dslr
    PM me if U Want Asst Wedding Photographer
    http://totoro17.multiply.com http://chinhaven.tripod.com

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456