Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Football Club: Season XIII! You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on YOU REDS!!!!

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club: Season XIII! You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on YOU REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    come back next game red card. swee swee!
    I wan to see him get red card for fighting with cristina ronaldo. 1 red card each
    lagi swee

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club: Season XIII! You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on YOU REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    I wan to see him get red card for fighting with cristina ronaldo. 1 red card each
    lagi swee
    reminds of newcastle players.

lagi swee
    haha no way.They wont fight!Coz they're the red devils
    They're no magpies

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    haha no way.They wont fight!Coz they're the red devils
    They're no magpies
    ???? manu players oni know how to fight is it? ya, i can why u said that.

becos u're a CLOSET-FAN OF Eh!SimiLan!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

waaa! he's bach!!!!

Bro Bo bian la... i know how u all felt anyway this will onli happen to Top team, if u r nt Top team u no need to worry abt it, muz gt use to the life at the Top ( if not will be out of Top flight soon which we dun like to see cos Reds are our best rival) muz be like us we all used to it le........

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Bro Bo bian la... i know how u all felt anyway this will onli happen to Top team, if u r nt Top team u no need to worry abt it, muz gt use to the life at the Top ( if not will be out of Top flight soon which we dun like to see cos Reds are our best rival) muz be like us we all used to it le........

we lub melvin gorgor long time!!!

Chelsea striker Didier Drogba remains an injury concern with a knee problem ahead of his side's Premier League clash against Blackburn on Saturday. 'I'm not really fit,' he said in explanation for being late for a charity event, explaining he had been receiving intensive treatment on the injury sustained during Chelsea's defeat at Villa Park.
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Who is Ronney by the way?? Yeah wrong thread
    Yeah who is rooney? england dont need him...ex-Liverpool boy did the damage for england...maybe mu need him to get back on track???

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Yeah who is rooney? england dont need him...ex-Liverpool boy did the damage for england...maybe mu need him to get back on track???
    Do you want a time bomb in your squad? SAF has a couple in his squad. Liverpool has got rid of her time bomb already
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Do you want a time bomb in your squad? SAF has a couple in his squad. Liverpool has got rid of her time bomb already
    timebomb? diouf and cisse?

lol to be a top team you have to get used to the fixtures!You know,its lonely at the top....Come join us!

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    lol to be a top team you have to get used to the fixtures!You know,its lonely at the top....Come join us!

Rafa not just complaining about international fixtures but also CL away games as well

SAF never comprain too much because MU play less CL games than us lor

Rafa not just complaining about international fixtures but also CL away games as well

SAF never comprain too much because MU play less CL games than us lor
    unfortunately that reason is due to us finishing 3rd or 4th and have to play the qualifying round.

hopefully that will change soon.

our new boys settled in quite fast this season because we have some competitive games during pre-season for the champion league qualifiers.

saf has complained before,moanrhino did it as well as aw...now its RB,its not the managers' fault that they complained,its the premier league ppl who arranged those fixtures...i think next year either saf or moanrhino together with aw will complain coz next year Liverpool will qualify direct to the CL proper... no more playing the 2nd or 3rd round in CL

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    Chelsea striker Didier Drogba remains an injury concern with a knee problem ahead of his side's Premier League clash against Blackburn on Saturday. 'I'm not really fit,' he said in explanation for being late for a charity event, explaining he had been receiving intensive treatment on the injury sustained during Chelsea's defeat at Villa Park.
    wa! BLACKburn is very strong. hopefully they can get a good result against moaningRhino's wayang actors!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    england dun need crouch too! they oni need.... HESKEY!

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    maybe tomolo he will kena red card liao

song boh!!! 3games out!!!
    then ronaldo will get injured!! song boh!! 2months out!

reversal of fortune! ha!

Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast