Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Football Club: Season XIII! You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on YOU REDS!!!!

Member/Tangshooter

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club: Season XIII! You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on YOU REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wooooooooooooo! SAMIR NASRI!! not another 'the new Zidane'! the last one here flopped spectacularly.
    simi nasri?? this one can do head butt??
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club: Season XIII! You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on YOU REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    simi nasri?? this one can do head butt??
    maybe they meant nasi lemak!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Simi Nasri??? Simi 人???
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

- Marseille's Samir Nasri is set to miss his side's Champions League match next week with us due to meningitis-type flu. The 20-year-old attacking midfielder was hospitalized last weekend and has yet to be released. He is expected to require at least a two week convalescence period.

- Jamie Carragher is set to make his 476th appearance for Liverpool tonight against Reading.

so, samri nasi lemak plays for marseille. good thing he's not playing against us.

Default youssi's goal!

Liverpool Sign The "Messi Of Madrid"

Gerardo Bruna has already been dubbed the "Messi of Madrid", the former Real Madrid youth player now making his way to Anfield...

The 16 year old, of Argentinean extraction, will join up with the Anfield side's youth teams after being earmarked as the next Lionel Messi.

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez himself has apparently given his approval to the signing, citing the youngster as a long-term investment.

This isn't the first time that an English club has sought young talent in Spain. One need only remember Francesc Fabregas, who was brought to Arsenal as a teenager from the Barcelona youth ranks, as was Fran Merida last year.

Gerard Pique, too, was brought to England by Manchester United from Barcelona, albeit to return to Spain on loan last season.

For now, though, all eyes are on Bruna, a player of considerable renown back in Madrid, despite his tender years.

Gerardo Bruna Blanco, born on 29th January 1991, is not considered anywhere near ready for league football, but is rather seen as one for the future. Perhaps, even, the not-too-distant future...

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Liverpool Sign The "Messi Of Madrid"

Gerardo Bruna has already been dubbed the "Messi of Madrid", the former Real Madrid youth player now making his way to Anfield...

The 16 year old, of Argentinean extraction, will join up with the Anfield side's youth teams after being earmarked as the next Lionel Messi.

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez himself has apparently given his approval to the signing, citing the youngster as a long-term investment.

This isn't the first time that an English club has sought young talent in Spain. One need only remember Francesc Fabregas, who was brought to Arsenal as a teenager from the Barcelona youth ranks, as was Fran Merida last year.

Gerard Pique, too, was brought to England by Manchester United from Barcelona, albeit to return to Spain on loan last season.

For now, though, all eyes are on Bruna, a player of considerable renown back in Madrid, despite his tender years.

Gerardo Bruna Blanco, born on 29th January 1991, is not considered anywhere near ready for league football, but is rather seen as one for the future. Perhaps, even, the not-too-distant future...

Never heard of but i guess if can be in the youth team shd be ok ba:P

As for kewell, i dont think he will have his contract renew anyway... looking forward to next few matches, the return of Cisse (Masielle) and Fowler (Cardiff) :P

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post

As for kewell, i dont think he will have his contract renew anyway... looking forward to next few matches, the return of Cisse (Masielle) and Fowler (Cardiff) :P
    yeah esp looking forward to FOWLER the god.

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post

sounds nostalgic.

Cisse is a Champs LEague winner.

a fit and flying kewell is just what we need down the left wing now...
    JAR seriously does not belong there. he is at most a left defender (no creativity and definitely cannot run with a ball even if you use glue to stick'em to his shoes)
    i dun dislike JAR but I really cannot stand him running down our left flank and losing the ball 7 out of 10 times

fowler is god...
    my hero when I started watchin soccers years back.
    always will have a soft spot for him...
    hope he scores at anfield on his return...
    but of coz will need Torres to score another hatrick to put the scores right for liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by Ah_K View Post
    a fit and flying kewell is just what we need down the left wing now...
    JAR seriously does not belong there. he is at most a left defender (no creativity and definitely cannot run with a ball even if you use glue to stick'em to his shoes)
    i dun dislike JAR but I really cannot stand him running down our left flank and losing the ball 7 out of 10 times
    we've ryan babel too.

dun worry!

babel doesn't seem to be playing much last few games...
    hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Ah_K View Post
    babel doesn't seem to be playing much last few games...
    hmmm
    got sources say he nursing leg pain.

rafa seems to be saving him up for the clash with marseille.

Member/Tangshooter

02/10/2007
    Reuters
    A 10-year-old boy suffered leg injuries after he collided with Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard's car on Monday, the BBC reported.

Media reported that the accident happened near the England midfielder's home.

"The Liverpool captain was distressed over the accident and has been in contact with the boy's family to check his progress and plans to visit him in the next couple of days," his spokesman was quoted as saying on the BBC Web site (www.bbc.co.uk)

The spokesman added that Gerrard had spoken to police at the scene and had been driving very slowly before the accident when the boy ran out.
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    02/10/2007
    Reuters
    A 10-year-old boy suffered leg injuries after he collided with Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard's car on Monday, the BBC reported.

Media reported that the accident happened near the England midfielder's home.

"The Liverpool captain was distressed over the accident and has been in contact with the boy's family to check his progress and plans to visit him in the next couple of days," his spokesman was quoted as saying on the BBC Web site (www.bbc.co.uk)

The spokesman added that Gerrard had spoken to police at the scene and had been driving very slowly before the accident when the boy ran out.
    oh no!!!

pray that the boy is fine!

Stevie G!!!! oh no!

poor boy boy. But who ask him to run our suddenly. LoL. Stevie G better do well in cham league game without any worries on his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    poor boy boy. But who ask him to run our suddenly. LoL. Stevie G better do well in cham league game without any worries on his mind.
    i think he might b affected.

not sure if he will start!~

Yo Cheesy time to start the next Guess Guess Guess Game liao
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II