Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Football Club: Season XIII! You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on YOU REDS!!!!

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club: Season XIII! You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on YOU REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    waaa see the chelsea players play till soo heartless. They better quit and followed jose lar.
    john terry is ready to quit.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club: Season XIII! You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on YOU REDS!!!

Wa Kiao.....Man u won 2-0 damn luckily, any team played Chel$ki tonite also can win after what they have been thru. But......Man u still need dirty trick to win
    Hereby I award the greatest Actor and Diver Team award for this week to Man u
    Score:
    1 Redcard, play acting plus super painful expression on ground by Evara.
    1 Penalty, Super Dive infront of Ref. by Saha the MC king.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Wa Kiao.....Man u won 2-0 damn luckily, any team played Chel$ki tonite also can win after what they have been thru. But......Man u still need dirty trick to win
    Hereby I award the greatest Actor and Diver Team award for this week to Man u
    Score:
    1 Redcard, play acting plus super painful expression on ground by Evara.
    1 Penalty, Super Dive infront of Ref. by Saha the MC king.
    i got nothing to say abt manu's victory over chel$ki.

but the chel$ki now, even a team like EVERLOSE can whack them. what more manu?

get that in.

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Haizzz.... I also know, but after watching the way they played the last 3 matches I sleep also cannot sleep liao Have to comfort myself by thinking positively.....We just dont seem to be strong enough to win them all lah
    think the boys lacked confidence!!!!!!!!

RAFA!! DO SOMETHING!!!!

every team always kena the same treatment by the ref n linesmen whenever they play manu.

lucky devils.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    so fast huge gap liao.

haiz!
    Relax la .... those young boys is not title contenders yet they have yet to taste Anfield n OT!
    And still early in the season what till they have to play 5-6 matches in 14days then we see how the cope with it!

waaa see the chelsea players play till soo heartless. They better quit and followed jose lar.
    This is normal lah! Not all will follow la...

Once again chelsea has demonstrated to us Players Power not manger power snice the days of Gullit!

Moarino exit is orchestrated single handedly by his own captain!!! John Terry!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post

Once again chelsea has demonstrated to us Players Power not manger power snice the days of Gullit!

Steve McCarrot next??

wa! but good week for manu but doesn't mean good week for ur Eh!SimiLan! wat?

aiya, u dun say i oso forget, once u mentioned it, i remember! the manu fans ONLY SING when they win!!!

they draw or lose, they dun tok kok there.
    coz i wan to share my joy with u all ma

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post

do come by when we win the EPL and CL, we also dying to share our joy with you

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Eh!SimiLan? got win meh?

Relax la .... those young boys is not title contenders yet they have yet to taste Anfield n OT!
    And still early in the season what till they have to play 5-6 matches in 14days then we see how the cope with it!
    the season's pace and setting is normally set in the 1st few games of the season. it sets a momentum and from there, gotta bring it all the way past the x'mas period becos there's no international games till mid march.

john terry is evil. personal agenda. i bet he wanna join manu.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    do come by when we win the EPL and CL, we also dying to share our joy with you
    he will disappear la. he got no joy then to share.

temporary joy! anyway, he dun mind that the happiness is not eternal! he only care for the moment!

soviet et titus ad!!!

he will disappear la. he got no joy then to share.

temporary joy! anyway, he dun mind that the happiness is not eternal! he only care for the moment!

soviet et titus ad!!!

maybe he is a closet chelski fan too (when they were champions)

never like John Terry. Not surprised that he betrayed his own manager. guess gerrard is seeing some fengshui guru and u-turn last minute, else he will be crying like Drogba. If the story really true for JT as reported, think he might have to step down as England captain and replace with man who's strong and hard and can kick 40 farking yards !!! stevie G.

RB gonna to get into trouble if he kept Torres on bench. who on earth left 20mio player warming the bench. My man of the match is the beast Javier Mascherano !!! what a player!!!

We are still not playing good footy to break opposition defense. no excuse about opposition team parking 11 men in their own half. if we are good enfu, we should find a way to break down the defense.

anyway, 2 points down the drain. let's hope we pick up faster than expected.
    Games of Thrones.....

Jack Hobbs!!!

yeah! Jamie gives him the 2 thumbs up!

Jack Hobbs!!!

yeah! Jamie gives him the 2 thumbs up!
    yeah give this guy a chance to proven himself.

yeah give this guy a chance to proven himself.
    com;on u REDS!!!!

Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast