Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Football Club: Season XIII! You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on YOU REDS!!!!

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club: Season XIII! You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on YOU REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we've had 3 draws since the international games break.

needless to say, we lost our form while the international games were on.
    Yah man...

I think Rafa tried to change too much to cope with the internationals.

But even before, there were flaws. Just hidden by the fact we won. Look back to those games inc the Derby one. Tell me how many of our goals came from inside the penalty box and from an intentional pass from a team mate to the goal scorer. Less than half. We had an own goal, voronin put in a rebound, etc. We need to create more clear cut openings or I fear we would see more clean sheets for the opponents. Toulouse at Anfield was the only game I came away really happy.

Well, it's still early days. We LFC fans have hung on and hoped season in season out. Just have to keep the faith.

You'll Never Walk Alone
    Last edited by giddygoat; 23rd September 2007 at 10:55 AM.

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club: Season XIII! You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on YOU REDS!!!

Derby made us look good. Birmingham simply park their whole team inside own half to frustrate us. And sadly we lack any imagination or creativity to break them down.

Why can't RB juz start with Torres. This is really frustrating.
    The other strikers juz doesn't seem to have the x-factor to unlock defences or create something out of nuthin

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat View Post
    Yah man...

I think Rafa tried to change too much to cope with the internationals.

But even before, there were flaws. Just hidden by the fact we won. Look back to those games inc the Derby one. Tell me how many of our goals came from inside the penalty box and from an intentional pass from a team mate to the goal scorer. Less than half. We had an own goal, voronin put in a rebound, etc. We need to create more clear cut openings or I fear we would see more clean sheets for the opponents. Toulouse at Anfield was the only game I came away really happy.

Well, it's still early days. We LFC fans have hung on and hoped season in season out. Just have to keep the faith.

You'll Never Walk Alone
    hold on tight, BOYS!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Derby made us look good. Birmingham simply park their whole team inside own half to frustrate us. And sadly we lack any imagination or creativity to break them down.
    tas true but it goes to show that such teams will be out to defend n grab a point. so long as we manage to get 1 goal, the floodgate will open.

a pity we can't get any past them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ah_K View Post
    Why can't RB juz start with Torres. This is really frustrating.
    The other strikers juz doesn't seem to have the x-factor to unlock defences or create something out of nuthin
    tas right

i was thinking, torres and voronin and crouch. 3 top. we're playing at ANFIELD.

tas true but it goes to show that such teams will be out to defend n grab a point. so long as we manage to get 1 goal, the floodgate will open.

a pity we can't get any past them.
    Most of the teams that came to Anfield will park a bus infront of their goal, same as when they visit Arssanal, Man u, Chel$ki. What the difference is they seem to be able to break them down while we can't Arssanal is now 4 points clear ahead of us
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

One comfort to take is that Liverpool have not beaten BrimingHam in the last 5 meeting in the league since RB took over. Its just 1 of our bogey team like Portsmoth......just hope that there is no more such team anymore
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Most of the teams that came to Anfield will park a bus infront of their goal, same as when they visit Arssanal, Man u, Chel$ki. What the difference is they seem to be able to break them down while we can't Arssanal is now 4 points clear ahead of us
    so fast huge gap liao.

haiz!

One comfort to take is that Liverpool have not beaten BrimingHam in the last 5 meeting in the league since RB took over. Its just 1 of our bogey team like Portsmoth......just hope that there is no more such team anymore
    ya... tat goes to show the lesser club loves to defend real deep.

com'on boys...

Another 'positive' from the match is we have yet kept another clean sheet

tas right

i was thinking, torres and voronin and crouch. 3 top. we're playing at ANFIELD.

surprised torres didnt start, and crouch didnt come on sooner, we need his height to deal wiht all the lorries
    kuyt and voronin were not effective at all

mascherano and stevie G had a quiet game

haiz

To win the league, we cannot take it easy and always comfort ourselves and say Birmingham or so and so is our bogey team. We muz win em' all!!

To win the league, we cannot take it easy and always comfort ourselves and say Birmingham or so and so is our bogey team. We muz win em' all!!
    hopefully this is the final lesson for Rafa and team.

we simply cannot afford to drop points at home games.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    surprised torres didnt start, and crouch didnt come on sooner, we need his height to deal wiht all the lorries
    kuyt and voronin were not effective at all

mascherano and stevie G had a quiet game

haiz
    we missed the passing of alonso.

the team really stuttered after the international games.
    our dear stevie G is the main man for england and that surely had an adverse impact since he's carrying an injury.

the sacrifices one made...

it's a terrible weekend for LIVERPOOL and fans.

Its a good week for the s
    Chelsea played so poorly .i tink they'll sink to a mid level club again.Just like old times

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Chelsea played so poorly .i tink they'll sink to a mid level club again.Just like old times
    waaa see the chelsea players play till soo heartless. They better quit and followed jose lar.

Haizzz.... I also know, but after watching the way they played the last 3 matches I sleep also cannot sleep liao Have to comfort myself by thinking positively.....We just dont seem to be strong enough to win them all lah

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    wa! but good week for manu but doesn't mean good week for ur Eh!SimiLan! wat?

aiya, u dun say i oso forget, once u mentioned it, i remember! the manu fans ONLY SING when they win!!!

they draw or lose, they dun tok kok there.