Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Football Club: Season XIII! You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on YOU REDS!!!!

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club: Season XIII! You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on YOU REDS!!!

I think the game was defined by how Porto raced off the blocks at the start, somewhat startling Liverpool. Throughout the game, Liverpool was obviously not playing with any fluency. And the irritating part of the game is how we saw so many Ronaldo aka hissy fit aka winker wannabes fallling around the pitch wincing and rolling around.

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club: Season XIII! You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on YOU REDS!!!

Guess the Score and Scorers game...

Current standing

1) jfoo 3 points
    2) Cheesecake 3 points
    3) roadrunner 3 points
    4) kelccm 3 points
    5) xen0275 3 points
    6) estronutz 3 points
    7) roDz 2 points
    8) zhapchit 2 points
    9) grumpy 2 points
    10) blazer_works 1 point
    11) dnd 1 point

Next game is Porto(away)...Last standing no change as nobody guess correctly?

1) roDz 1-0 Liverpool win (Kuyt) (1 pt)
    2) grumpy 2-0 Liverpool win (Kuyt, Crouch) (1 pt)
    3) kelccm 2-0 Liverpool win (Torres, Babel)
    4) blazer_workz 3-3 Draw (Babel, Torres, Voronin)
    5) airfins 2-0 Liverpool Win(Tores,Kuyt) (1 pt)
    6) Canew 2-1 Liverpool win. (Torres, Gerrard)
    7) zhapchit 3-0 Liverpool win (Crouch, Torres, Stevie G)
    8) Taurean 2-0 Liverpool win (Torres, Crouch)
    9) Roadrunner 3-0 Liverpool win (Kuyt, Torres, Gerrard) (1 pt)
    10). cheesecake! 2-1 LIVERPOOL (gerrard, babel)
    11) jfoo 0-0 Liverpool draw

Current standing

1) roadrunner 4 points
    2) Cheesecake 3 points
    3) jfoo 3 points
    4) kelccm 3 points
    5) xen0275 3 points
    6) estronutz 3 points
    7) roDz 3 points
    8) grumpy 3 points
    9) zhapchit 2 points
    10) blazer_works 1 point
    11) dnd 1 point
    12) airfins 1 point

Next game is home to Birmingham

1) 4-0 Liverpool win ( Crouch,Gerrard,Kuyt,Benayoun )

wa! heng ah!!!

escaped with a 1-1 draw!!! hahahaha!

luck of the champions!

PORTO 100% banging their head against the wall now.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

happy with the result despite the fact we played like drunkards.

jermaine pennant mux learn to be more responsible!

Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao View Post
    I think the game was defined by how Porto raced off the blocks at the start, somewhat startling Liverpool. Throughout the game, Liverpool was obviously not playing with any fluency. And the irritating part of the game is how we saw so many Ronaldo aka hissy fit aka winker wannabes fallling around the pitch wincing and rolling around.
    tamade! all are aspiring actors!

but we got off the hook, i can only say the next time we play them, we will whack them jiatlak jiatlak!

Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao View Post
    Very poor game from Liverpool, better from Porto.
    porto played very well and acted their way throughout the game.

next time we play them at ANFIELD, we will teach them how to act better!

Member/Tangshooter

Huat Ah!!!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Correct GAMESCORE is 3points.
    The Goalscorers is worth an additional 1 point for each name that is predicted correctly!

Jermaine Pennant was sent off against Porto. i think there's a good chance he won't get to start this game against Birmingham...

Babel might get another Start alongside TORRES, Voronin and likely Kuyt.

Current standing

1) roadrunner 4 points
    2) Cheesecake 3 points
    3) jfoo 3 points
    4) kelccm 3 points
    5) xen0275 3 points
    6) estronutz 3 points
    7) roDz 3 points
    8) grumpy 3 points
    9) zhapchit 2 points
    10) blazer_works 1 point
    11) dnd 1 point
    12) airfins 1 point

Next up is LIVERPOOL vs. Birmingham at ANFIELD!

1). 4-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! ( Crouch,Gerrard,Kuyt,Benayoun ) RODZ
    2). 3-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! ( Torres, Babel, Gerrard!!!!) Cheesecake

Last edited by Cheesecake; 19th September 2007 at 09:31 AM.

Member/Tangshooter

The Goalscorers is worth an additional 1 point for each name that is predicted correctly!

Jermaine Pennant was sent off against Porto. i think there's a good chance he won't get to start this game against Birmingham...

Babel might get another Start alongside TORRES, Voronin and likely Kuyt.

Current standing

1) roadrunner 4 points
    2) Cheesecake 3 points
    3) jfoo 3 points
    4) kelccm 3 points
    5) xen0275 3 points
    6) estronutz 3 points
    7) roDz 3 points
    8) grumpy 3 points
    9) zhapchit 2 points
    10) blazer_works 1 point
    11) dnd 1 point
    12) airfins 1 point

3). 2-1 LIVERPOOL WIN! ( Gerrard, Babel ) bLaZeR Workz

wa! now then i know! CHEL$KI DRAW AT HOME AGAINST ROSENBORG?!?! 1-1!

and shevcheeky gotta pull them back from a goal down!

but nice to see shevcheeky scoring a goal. that will boost his personal confidence coming into the game against manu.

Default The NEWPAPER's new columnist, JOHN BURRIDGE.

anyone read his articles?

from PUBLICLY stating that he expects mancity to b relegated this season...

to manu's 'terrific' defence, midfield and strikeforce...

to Liverpool's rotation policy...

to gooner's young guns...

i jus like to say, i think he is too controversial for his own good. dun really enjoy his column and felt that he is out to seek ATTENTION only with his loud and sometimes crazy opinion. alot of SELF-PROMOTION going on too.

sample article from yesterday's.

in fact there were more...

Last edited by Cheesecake; 19th September 2007 at 10:13 AM.

Current standing

1) roadrunner 4 points
    2) Cheesecake 3 points
    3) jfoo 3 points
    4) kelccm 3 points
    5) xen0275 3 points
    6) estronutz 3 points
    7) roDz 3 points
    8) grumpy 3 points
    9) zhapchit 2 points
    10) blazer_works 1 point
    11) dnd 1 point
    12) airfins 1 point

3). 2-1 LIVERPOOL WIN! ( Gerrard, Babel ) bLaZeR Workz
    4). 5-0 LIVERPPOL WIN! ( Torres x2, Gerrard, Agger, Voronin) kelccm - backlash from Liverpool & Birmingham will suffer for it!!!
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Default Re: The NEWPAPER's new columnist, JOHN BURRIDGE.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    anyone read his articles?

from PUBLICLY stating that he expects mancity to b relegated this season...

to manu's 'terrific' defence, midfield and strikeforce...

to Liverpool's rotation policy...

to gooner's young guns...

i jus like to say, i think he is too controversial for his own good. dun really enjoy his column and felt that he is out to seek ATTENTION only with his loud and sometimes crazy opinion. alot of SELF-PROMOTION going on too.

sample article from yesterday's.

in fact there were more...

I only read all this articles for entertainment. Never put any weight on the rubbish they are spouting, especially on all the 'fate' and 'mystic' stuff'.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Jermaine Pennant was sent off against Porto.
    when i saw the headline that 10-man liverpool held on for draw, the first player to come to my mind is pennant got sent off. touch toto also not so chung!

his recent form thing has gotten into his HEAD.

i read that rafa didn't even look at pennant when he walked pass after being sent off. not a good sign for any player.

porto was great off the blocks playing very good football. they deserve their goal from the spot as reina clearly made a mistake. hyppia was too slow for the younger porto players.

kuyt scored a typical english game goal. good cross box header from hyypia to set him up.

if risse weren't injured, our left side would have been better defensively. two new to CL football on the left, arbeloa and babel, clearly not enough experience there.

dunno if agger's injured but i would have preferred agger against porto and hyypia against brum.

porto played a 1-2-3-4 formation, very much like a spartan formation. rafa sent out a 4-4-2 formation. but with babel and pennant on the wings, we were missing a defensive midfielder in front of gerrard. gerrard will be hounded all night by porto players knowing what he can do.

torres had a very humbling game. his first in the CL on foreign soil with a hostile crowd. i think its nerves that got to him. compared with his home debut against chel$ki with the majority of 45,000 cheering for you, it's a huge difference.

i gave up watching after the first half was over knowing rafa will re-shuffle the pack and probably play on the counter. can't win the match but don't lose it either. we can lock up tight at the back when needed.

it's been a while since liverpool has given a poor performance but this one was very very poor for our standards. i think this is also good because it gives the players a wake-up call, especially pennant that high standards are required at liverpool fc all the time.

brum needs to watch out as liverpool will be looking to find an exhaust outlet to vent their porto frustration on.

HUAT AH! let me think what to predict.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    porto was great off the blocks playing very good football. they deserve their goal from the spot as reina clearly made a mistake. hyppia was too slow for the younger porto players.

kuyt scored a typical english game goal. good cross box header from hyypia to set him up.

if risse weren't injured, our left side would have been better defensively. two new to CL football on the left, arbeloa and babel, clearly not enough experience there.

dunno if agger's injured but i would have preferred agger against porto and hyypia against brum.

porto played a 1-2-3-4 formation, very much like a spartan formation. rafa sent out a 4-4-2 formation. but with babel and pennant on the wings, we were missing a defensive midfielder in front of gerrard. gerrard will be hounded all night by porto players knowing what he can do.

torres had a very humbling game. his first in the CL on foreign soil with a hostile crowd. i think its nerves that got to him. compared with his home debut against chel$ki with the majority of 45,000 cheering for you, it's a huge difference.

i gave up watching after the first half was over knowing rafa will re-shuffle the pack and probably play on the counter. can't win the match but don't lose it either. we can lock up tight at the back when needed.

it's been a while since liverpool has given a poor performance but this one was very very poor for our standards. i think this is also good because it gives the players a wake-up call, especially pennant that high standards are required at liverpool fc all the time.

brum needs to watch out as liverpool will be looking to find an exhaust outlet to vent their porto frustration on.

HUAT AH! let me think what to predict.
    Very detail analysis of the match, me too very disappointed in the way liverpool played in the match. There is no understanding among the players and they played without any confidence. That is 2 matches in a row of poor performance, I am worried that they are starting to hit the lows only after 5 EPL & 3 CL matches. I also need to think 2-0 or 3-0....
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

No matter what a draw is a draw....1 point earn in this tough away match. Let me wish all Brothers all the good luck in the coming TOTO Draw, Huat Ah !!!! me going to Hantam $$ in now
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Very detail analysis of the match, me too very disappointed in the way liverpool played in the match. There is no understanding among the players and they played without any confidence. That is 2 matches in a row of poor performance, I am worried that they are starting to hit the lows only after 5 EPL & 3 CL matches. I also need to think 2-0 or 3-0....
    Sometimes its not how they want to play..its how the market forces wants them to play..

whenever there's betting, there's kelong..Huat AH!!

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    No matter what a draw is a draw....1 point earn in this tough away match. Let me wish all Brothers all the good luck in the coming TOTO Draw, Huat Ah !!!! me going to Hantam $$ in now
    Yeah! Wish All Brudders of Liverpool Fans Thread HENG HENG!!
    Friday nite - Mooncake Festival $5MILLION TOTO DRAW!!! Remember to buy!!