Thread: Anyone working for Starhub?

Wink Anyone working for Starhub?

How is the company like? Good to join them? Salary and Bonus is good? Company culture?

Default Re: Anyone working for Starhub?

hmmm...

from wat i heard, nice working environment to work in as in fun colleagues but bonus or pay wise i m not so sure.

but pls don quote me, heard it from someone who holds a high position there.
    whoopieGal:gbounce:
    We're so young and so gone, let's chase the dragon from our home...

heard it from someone who's on the lower rung, directly opposite from what is described above...lol...staff turnover rate pretty high.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

... i got a fren who holds a first class honours degree, worked only 6 months and resigned. If so good, then why only 6 months ?

i asked him why, he said he faced more stress from bosses than his very own job scope.
    Last edited by raincool2005; 12th September 2007 at 08:39 PM.

I know 2 aquaintences that quitted StarHub without a job waiting for them.

Draw your own conclusions

Quote Originally Posted by juchua View Post
    How is the company like? Good to join them? Salary and Bonus is good? Company culture?
    so many dept inside SH...how to tell u...

Quote Originally Posted by juchua View Post
    heard abt the bonus, u got to outperform your colleagues to get a bigger share, so do expect some politics in work.
    Last edited by raincool2005; 12th September 2007 at 09:32 PM.

My collegue's bro is in the marketing dept....package is damn good....staying in landed property and driving a big car.....he had been upgrading his ride every other year because transport allowance alone is close to 4 figures

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    My collegue's bro is in the marketing dept....package is damn good....staying in landed property and driving a big car.....he had been upgrading his ride every other year because transport allowance alone is close to 4 figures
    All i can say is your colleague bro is a lucky chap. I think thats is not very true for many working in there. Transport allpwance is only $700~$1k for snr mgrs.

But one thing for sure, one has to negotiate for a good deal before signing the dotted line. Once signed, performance appraisal is the only other way to climb up. Another short cut is to be the apple of the boss' eye in there.

I know of a friend in there who climbed very high, then when news spread about his naughty (gay) activities outside, he resigned and went back into banking.