Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Inconsideration

newuser
    Guests

Originally posted by mpenza
    37.5 is the magical number because the usual measurement methods (e.g. placing thermometer in the heat spots under the tongue) will bias the actual body temperature lower. It's rather troublesome to do it the right way (i.e. stick the thermometer in the anus!).

Originally posted by Sin
    Not everyone are as blessed as we are. Well educated, well informed. Just look at the way we're talking here, like as if we have all the right to condemn them.

Just because you're more informed and more educated, doesn't mean u have to judge everyone else according to your standard.
    Your postings so far are aimed at those who 'judge' those deemed 'guilty' of infecting others. Your point is that these people shouldn't judge. However, by pointing your finger, haven't you just 'judged' them, too?

Sin
    Guests

Originally posted by funksoulava
    Your postings so far are aimed at those who 'judge' those deemed 'guilty' of infecting others. Your point is that these people shouldn't judge. However, by pointing your finger, haven't you just 'judged' them, too?
    Yeah, I guess I've just fallen into that hole too, huh. I'll be the first to admit that.

Seems to have steered away from the real reason to post in the first place:

"...we all agree that they were wrong to act irresponsibly. No one condones what they've done.

But spare a thought for them too. They're in very real danger of losing their whole family. We don't need more condemnations. Reminders will serve a better purpose than finger pointing and howls for blood."

Or maybe I'll just join the mob and call for their blood. That seems to be the fashionable thing to do now. It's way easier to point fingers than to try "preaching", especially when I ain't qualified to tell people what to do.

So here goes, "BURN THEM!", "PURGE THEIR KIND FROM OUR SOIL!", "STAKE THEM!", "INCONSIDERATE ANIMALS!", "LOCK THEM UP LIKE THE BEASTS THEY ARE!"

Originally posted by mpenza
    37.5 is the magical number because the usual measurement methods (e.g. placing thermometer in the heat spots under the tongue) will bias the measured temperature lower than the body temperature. It's rather troublesome to do it the right way (i.e. stick the thermometer in the anus!).
    how abt taking the temp from the ear?

wonder how accurate it is....

today i ran like 1-2km cos i was late for sch....then once i reached sch have to take temperature immediately....I was sweating and still catching up my breath....luckily my temp never exceed 37.5.....
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

wah...my side more scarier man... cos i am working in SLT...i having a lot of international customer coming to my shop to buy hp....somemore SLT got aircon....

Originally posted by mervlam
    psychological effect? hmmm

hey, didnt know you stay near my place. me live opposite 7-11.
    Lets all meet up for kopi one day....

I mean lets all take a bus to town together for kopi..... definitely not going to drink around my area now....
    Last edited by NitroTech; 24th April 2003 at 08:47 AM.

Default Re: Re: Inconsideration

Originally posted by sehsuan
    it's opposite my block. and the clinic mentioned is my family doctor. the dates mentioned for the clinic is 09 to 15th april - i went there on the 17th. and i'm feeling a tad feverish *right now* - on and off, on and off - but temperature hasn't hit anything over 37.5 *yet* and my upper back/neck is damned sore right now - something i haven't encountered for a long long time - years, in fact...

i'm not worried about myself, i'm worried about my school and my students...
    I thought it's on the 19th of April that the family of 8 went to the docs?? Or you referring to the man who went to the sinsehs etc etc?

Default Re: ...

Originally posted by swimcraze
    Hey nitro....it only takes a spark to get the fire going....the fire is burning burning bright.....where are you
    Here here!!! ..... i sleep at 9 every night you know!!!!

Deregistered

thank God i'm feeling better now - still sore, but not as bad as late last night. in fact, i'm more glad if i can cycle to places - save $$$, private transport...

kindred - you working in SLT got international customers, but my family doctor kenna visited by the confirmed case three times, and my regular S11 closed for two days because of the family of 8... and guess what? the S11 is still closed. and it's just opposite my block...

thank God i'm feeling better now - still sore, but not as bad as late last night. in fact, i'm more glad if i can cycle to places - save $$$, private transport...

kindred - you working in SLT got international customers, but my family doctor kenna visited by the confirmed case three times, and my regular S11 closed for two days because of the family of 8... and guess what? the S11 is still closed. and it's just opposite my block...
    so you stay near the NKF lah?? Oh man, i am going to miss the BCM at the coffee shop....

Deregistered

Default Re: Re: Re: Inconsideration

NKF? what NKF?

Originally posted by NitroTech
    I thought it's on the 19th of April that the family of 8 went to the docs?? Or you referring to the man who went to the sinsehs etc etc?
    ok, let me paint out the picture for you.

09-15th - the "cutoff" dates for those who went to Koh's T&T (my family doctor

19th - 20th? - the S11 and Hockhua Ginseng storeholders were visited by the family of 8.

21st - S11 closed (still is closed today)

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Inconsideration

NKF? what NKF?

ok, let me paint out the picture for you.

09-15th - the "cutoff" dates for those who went to Koh's T&T (my family doctor

19th - 20th? - the S11 and Hockhua Ginseng storeholders were visited by the family of 8.

21st - S11 closed (still is closed today)
    NKF = National Kidney foundation......

Anyway, yeah i got the dates already. Thanks!!!!

Default Re: Re: ...

Here here!!! ..... i sleep at 9 every night you know!!!!
    fwah!!!!! 9pm....such a lucky baby!!!! must have perfect complexion then!!!!

Default Re: Re: Re: ...

Originally posted by swimcraze
    fwah!!!!! 9pm....such a lucky baby!!!! must have perfect complexion then!!!!
    Lucky??? no lah..... sleep at 9 so can wake up at 5....

As for the complexion.........

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: ...

As for the complexion.........
    Quite good lah

Deregistered

let's see if i'll be the first CS person to be warded. just measured my temp just now - hit 38.1

let's see if i'll be the first CS person to be warded. just measured my temp just now - hit 38.1
    you can't wait is it?

Deregistered

Originally posted by lavenderlilz
    you can't wait is it?
    choy! i also dont want to. the last thing i want to inflict to close my entire primary school by being getting it first.

so far, i've been to two of the places listed in the media - the GP (Koh's) and the S11 opposite my block. and my temp is now... 37.8

maybe this is the Black Death of the 21st century. more chance of getting it than 4D...

choy! i also dont want to. the last thing i want to inflict to close my entire primary school by being getting it first.

Quarantine yourself then...... get the $70 a day....

Deregistered

Quarantine yourself then...... get the $70 a day....
    nitrotech, not funny leh.

i'm freaking worried about having it, then spreading it to my students - if that happens, CONFIRMED i one time jialat jialat...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast