Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40

Thread: Sunshine Empire Singapore Company. Listed or Fraut company? HELP~!!!

  1. #1

    Smile Sunshine Empire Singapore Company. Listed or Fraut company? HELP~!!!

    hi, pple.

    I really need help about much info of this company "Sunshine Empire Singapore"

    Website : http://www.sunshine-empire-sg.com

    Their Forum for selling all kind of stuff even electronic...etc

    Website : http://www.emallempire.com/EnDefault.aspx



    My younger brother recently take out nearly all his saving of $1.2K! throwing into that company.

    He mention something like "Internet Merchant", earing huge income using Internet.


    I am extremely suspicious about such MLM company. Still have to pay thousands before earning anything.


    Any Seniors have any ideals or advise ??? Many thanks.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Sunshine Empire Singapore Company. Listed or Fraut company? HELP~!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceParadise View Post
    hi, pple.

    I really need help about much info of this company "Sunshine Empire Singapore"

    Website : http://www.sunshine-empire-sg.com

    Their Forum for selling all kind of stuff even electronic...etc

    Website : http://www.emallempire.com/EnDefault.aspx



    My younger brother recently take out nearly all his saving of $1.2K! throwing into that company.

    He mention something like "Internet Merchant", earing huge income using Internet.


    I am extremely suspicious about such MLM company. Still have to pay thousands before earning anything.


    Any Seniors have any ideals or advise ??? Many thanks.
    important word highlighted

    teehee

  3. #3

    Default Re: Sunshine Empire Singapore Company. Listed or Fraut company? HELP~!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    important word highlighted

    teehee
    What's wrong with MLM???

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,256

    Default Re: Sunshine Empire Singapore Company. Listed or Fraut company? HELP~!!!

    the head is james phang..

    formerly.. company was called er.. nti pari or something... then suddenly network migrate/collapse.. start new coy..

    there's a thread in hwz on this..

    *COUGH COUGH*
    chezburgr i can haz?

  5. #5

    Default Re: Sunshine Empire Singapore Company. Listed or Fraut company? HELP~!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Potter View Post
    What's wrong with MLM???
    in the true spirit of singapore

    wait until you encoutner mlm company
    then you will know

    tee hee!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,256

    Default Re: Sunshine Empire Singapore Company. Listed or Fraut company? HELP~!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Potter View Post
    What's wrong with MLM???
    nothing wrong... just dont lose sight of the actualy goal of MLM.. that is to replace traditional distributorship with a human network... STREAMLINING and TRAFFICKING.. PRODUCTS.. that are USABLE and in DEMAND~


    dont get too caught up in it and build huge networks but poor product survivability.. many many many big companies.. that were once.. at their peak of glory.. flattened recently... i.e... b* air~
    chezburgr i can haz?

  7. #7

    Default Re: Sunshine Empire Singapore Company. Listed or Fraut company? HELP~!!!

    whatever the case
    most mlm companies have bad rep
    the whole genre has bad rep, in short
    would you invest in company with bad rep? 0.o

  8. #8

    Default Re: Sunshine Empire Singapore Company. Listed or Fraut company? HELP~!!!

    aRGN~!

    My young brother are likely to kana con...

    Paying $1.2k just to join!!!

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: Sunshine Empire Singapore Company. Listed or Fraut company? HELP~!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceParadise View Post
    aRGN~!

    My young brother are likely to kana con...

    Paying $1.2k just to join!!!
    Look at it this way, he now kena 1.2K, instead of $20,000 in a later age......and hopefully he won't repeat and learn from this.

    I have friends from Indonesia who invested USd 15000 recently, tried to convince them to stop, hope he will listen.......he did say they paid him the first 2x 10% earnings....hopefully it will reach his whole investment

    I urge your brother to read this HWZ forum on this.....do a search inside www.hardwarezone.com with 'Sunshine empire' and also a Google search

    HS

  10. #10

    Smile Re: Sunshine Empire Singapore Company. Listed or Fraut company? HELP~!!!

    i understand that their payback is immediate. perhaps, this is their draw? i have been approached and decided not to do anything.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Sunshine Empire Singapore Company. Listed or Fraut company? HELP~!!!

    There is a whole lot of bashing done at SG forums's MLM thread:

    http://www.sgforums.com/?action=foru...ay&forum_id=14

    U can decide for yourself and learn to look out for any pointers in your dealings with MLM

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: Sunshine Empire Singapore Company. Listed or Fraut company? HELP~!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by littlejt View Post
    i dont really think that the company is promising. they promise 8-10x reap of your input cash. in this world, what are the chances of getting 8-10x amount of your input from such companies. just my thought.

    and whats a MLM company
    MLM stands for Multi-Level Marketing. It is a form of business model. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-level_marketing for more explaination.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  13. #13
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Sunshine Empire Singapore Company. Listed or Fraut company? HELP~!!!

    That James guy will run away with all the money once the pool reaches a high level. Such a high return, you think there's no risk for the boss meh? Or he's money printer?

    Beware. Don't trust it.

  14. #14
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Sunshine Empire Singapore Company. Listed or Fraut company? HELP~!!!

    Yea these MLM companies so cute. Once my friend brought me down, so I listen. Then I started asking questions to one of the junior ka kia attending to us. He couldn't handle the heat and brought his supervisor. I then continued with the questioning. The supervisor cannot tahan and brought his manager. And the manager started saying how much he earn from MLM. Then I ask him to show me his CPF statement or Income Tax statements, and he got all evasive. In the end he also LANLAN.

    Everyone can easily make claims, it is whether these claims can be substantiated.

  15. #15
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Sunshine Empire Singapore Company. Listed or Fraut company? HELP~!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Yea these MLM companies so cute. Once my friend brought me down, so I listen. Then I started asking questions to one of the junior ka kia attending to us. He couldn't handle the heat and brought his supervisor. I then continued with the questioning. The supervisor cannot tahan and brought his manager. And the manager started saying how much he earn from MLM. Then I ask him to show me his CPF statement or Income Tax statements, and he got all evasive. In the end he also LANLAN.

    Everyone can easily make claims, it is whether these claims can be substantiated.
    Like they say how u can make 10K/20K a month from mlm. So I say, I buy Toto/4D once, strike 1K. I see people buy Toto strike $15M, so I become a full time Toto buyer?

    I love shooting mlm people, but I know one mlm guy very good at arguing. Always got stuff to defend.

  16. #16
    BourneID
    Guests

    Default Re: Sunshine Empire Singapore Company. Listed or Fraut company? HELP~!!!

    Sunshine Empire is a different sort of a MLM. It's not hard-selling and it provides a good compensation plan --> http://www.sunshine-empire-holdings....mpensation.php .

    Why they avoid showing you the income tax is because they just joined into Sunshine Empire and has yet to declare their new income tax, so it's unfair to say that they are lying about their income. You can actually check their income through their account or sms if they subscribed to it.

    Visit Sunshine Empire Holdings to find out more details

  17. #17

    Default Re: Sunshine Empire Singapore Company. Listed or Fraut company? HELP~!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BourneID View Post
    Sunshine Empire is a different sort of a MLM. It's not hard-selling and it provides a good compensation plan --> http://www.sunshine-empire-holdings....mpensation.php .

    Why they avoid showing you the income tax is because they just joined into Sunshine Empire and has yet to declare their new income tax, so it's unfair to say that they are lying about their income. You can actually check their income through their account or sms if they subscribed to it.

    Visit Sunshine Empire Holdings to find out more details
    wow... your first post? And its to support something that is doubtful at best?

    Tell me then, which other reputable companies have Google Ads on their own website? And even uses Blogspot to announce their launch/expansion plans?

    And if the business model of MLMs are so effective, why do almost 99% of them advertise themselves by saying things like " make $XXXXX by doing almost nothing?"

    If the business model is so effective, why don't any investment funds invest in it?

    And I would love to hear from someone who has actaully been succcessful in such schemes and making a career/living out of it.

    In the end, the real reason why MLM's still exist is because there will always be people out there that will be blinded by their greed.
    Last edited by Hobbesyeo; 13th September 2007 at 09:14 AM.

  18. #18
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Sunshine Empire Singapore Company. Listed or Fraut company? HELP~!!!

    Bourne: Wrong, those people who told me that they earn so and so Ks have been in there for quite a while. They said they "have been earning" so and so for a substantial period.

    They didn't quote the "I just joined MLM so I can't show you" reason as you suggested, they said "Why should I show you?" and "I don't have to show you".

    Check through what account? Who administers this "account"? If it is run by Sunshine Empire, sorry, it doesn't count as empirical independent data.

    Quote Originally Posted by BourneID View Post
    Sunshine Empire is a different sort of a MLM. It's not hard-selling and it provides a good compensation plan --> http://www.sunshine-empire-holdings....mpensation.php .

    Why they avoid showing you the income tax is because they just joined into Sunshine Empire and has yet to declare their new income tax, so it's unfair to say that they are lying about their income. You can actually check their income through their account or sms if they subscribed to it.

    Visit Sunshine Empire Holdings to find out more details

  19. #19

    Default Re: Sunshine Empire Singapore Company. Listed or Fraut company? HELP~!!!

    aiya...mlm company makes money from those who gives up halfway one...

    they prefer it that way...money paid to them will not be refund already right...haha...power of marketing from mlm companies...

  20. #20
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Sunshine Empire Singapore Company. Listed or Fraut company? HELP~!!!

    westwest: yeap now that you mentinoed it, it seems like they do indeed love such "give up halfway" downlines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •