Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are the stupid things that you might done... (Photography Related only)

Default Re: What are the stupid things that you might done... (Photography Related only)

As of yesterday, that would be leaving my 70-200mm f/2.8 lens at the edge of my study table. Not a good idea when there's an earthquake

Default Re: What are the stupid things that you might done... (Photography Related only)

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    During the old days... when using the film... I did not load the film and was happily shooting until I discover that...
    Been there, done that...

Forgetting to charge flash batteries because I remember my body batteries still full power.

Shoot first 10 min of event and realising that din pit in CF card.
    Now everytime before go for shoot will ask 'Dear? did u help me put in CF card already?'

No extra batteries cos I thot they were with bf, he thot they were with me... which they were (at home in the other bag)
    I go by feel... Never followed the rules.
    www.photosbymarbles.com

vince123123
    Guests

This whole open the back before rewinding the film thing is not necssarily fatal. I did it once before and had quick reflexes to close it back.

In the end, only hte last few frames were gone. THe rest were still fine So thsoe who kena, dont lose all hope and dump the whole neg.

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    i brought everything except batteries.
    me everything except film

Saw something interesting and wanted to capture it. Quickly flash my camera out and placing it my eye at the viewfinder.

Only to find the lens cap on.
    Birds Of Singapore Android App released!
    the mac 13 on Flickr

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123