View Poll Results: If some1 offer you $4k for your current DSLR which is in shortage, what will you do?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sell to him at $4k

42 58.33%
  • Sell to him at the price you've bought yours

1 1.39%
  • Sell to him at < the price you've bought yours

1 1.39%
  • "kotok" him and sell him at >$4k since he's deperate

21 29.17%
  • "No way, I need my camera"

5 6.94%
  • Ask him to buy some other maker's camera

1 1.39%
  • Others

1 1.39%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If someone offers you $4k.....

Originally posted by ckiang
    That's nothing.

I paid $3450 for a D100 1 day before the 10D is available for purchase.

Regards
    CK
    my deepest condolences to u as well. must have been squeezing your balls three times a day.

Originally posted by Goldmember
    my deepest condolences to u as well. must have been squeezing your balls three times a day.
    On the contrary, no. I quite enjoy it. Like I said, what good is a newer, cheaper camera when I can't use it?

E.g. If you have Canon lenses, and the D100 goes for $2000, would you still buy a 10D or would you give up everything and buy the D100? 10D right?

Regards
    CK

i will then squeeze my balls . . juzz kiddin

Originally posted by ckiang
    On the contrary, no. I quite enjoy it. Like I said, what good is a newer, cheaper camera when I can't use it?

E.g. If you have Canon lenses, and the D100 goes for $2000, would you still buy a 10D or would you give up everything and buy the D100? 10D right?

Regards
    CK
    perhaps the reason why you should be squeezing any part of your anatomy would be the fact that you could have waited for like 2 weeks and save a few hundred bucks...

Originally posted by munfai
    perhaps the reason why you should be squeezing any part of your anatomy would be the fact that you could have waited for like 2 weeks and save a few hundred bucks...
    That is quite true. I knew the price would drop, but never expected it to be so much as Nikon always had the price premium over Canon anyway, and the Lexar card + case probably offset that.

Regards
    CK

Originally posted by munfai

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12