Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Professional Model - Christa..... 22 Sep 07

Default Re: Professional Model - Christa..... 22 Sep 07

Quote Originally Posted by david_goh View Post
    Can shoot and don't give photos?

Paying for shoot + restrictions to posting + giving photos to model - Something just seems off to me. I don't mean to be critical in this matter, but put yourself in the photogers' shoes....will you consent?
    I concur. Don't treat us photographers like some cheat labour. It is a PAID shoot. As an organiser you should be well aware of that. Want to get paid plus want free photos somemore. kaoz.....

Quote Originally Posted by canonikon View Post
    I concur. Don't treat us photographers like some cheat labour. It is a PAID shoot. As an organiser you should be well aware of that. Want to get paid plus want free photos somemore. kaoz.....
    Hi david_goh, my last input is directed at the organiser not you. 天下太平。

Sorry for typo, I mean cheap labour.

Well, agreed. But if you were to imagine maybe you pix can be seen by people in this profession, and may help you in yr port folio.

U dont have to give all... Just a few that you think may interest people.

Can shoot and don't give photos?

Paying for shoot + restrictions to posting + giving photos to model - Something just seems off to me. I don't mean to be critical in this matter, but put yourself in the photogers' shoes....will you consent?

Friend.. Dont need to get upset.. Its only a request, and btw if u think people using yr pix with yr water mark as port folio is treating u like cheap labour. Think Again!!!

No one force u to join, if you think u r not confortable. Then just let it be, u dont have to get angry and make these remarks. I am also human, i am not here for you to treat me like someone that u can kick around.

if u damn terror, come look for me. I will be glad to meet u in person.

Quote Originally Posted by predator View Post
    Well, agreed. But if you were to imagine maybe you pix can be seen by people in this profession, and may help you in yr port folio.

U dont have to give all... Just a few that you think may interest people.
    Well, I guess my photos will still be seen by people in this profession without giving to the model. We call that Marketing.

So, are photographers still allowed to join without giving any photo?

Friend.. Dont need to get upset.. Its only a request, and btw if u think people using yr pix with yr water mark as port folio is treating u like cheap labour. Think Again!!!

No one force u to join, if you think u r not confortable. Then just let it be, u dont have to get angry and make these remarks. I am also human, i am not here for you to treat me like someone that u can kick around.

if u damn terror, come look for me. I will be glad to meet u in person.
    Tsk tsk tsk....your attitude I am sorry if I have offended you. But I am just giving my opinion and in forum we are free to give opinion right? My advice to you, improve on your PR first if you want to do business.

Yeah rite... you mean yr attitude very good???? you mean yr this sentence is only a comment?? >>>>>"kaoz.....:angry" Whats "Kaoz"? I think its something nasty..

You want to try my nasty words??

So keep ur **** to yrself... I dont owe u a living..

Tsk tsk tsk....your attitude I am sorry if I have offended you. But I am just giving my opinion and in forum we are free to give opinion right? My advice to you, improve on your PR first if you want to do business.

Agreed. david.

U have yr point. But as I say, no one force nobody. If you think u r not comfortable to give yr pix, u can keep them. We got no problem with that, its only a request.. not a demand.

Thks for yr feed back.

Well, I guess my photos will still be seen by people in this profession without giving to the model. We call that Marketing.

So, are photographers still allowed to join without giving any photo?

Agreed. david.

U have yr point. But as I say, no one force nobody. If you think u r not comfortable to give yr pix, u can keep them. We got no problem with that, its only a request.. not a demand.

Thks for yr feed back.
    I see, so it's alright to shoot without giving photos.

What's the settings like? Urban? Seaside? Greenary?

Yeah rite... you mean yr attitude very good???? you mean yr this sentence is only a comment?? >>>>>"kaoz.....:angry" Whats "Kaoz"? I think its something nasty..

You want to try my nasty words??

So keep ur **** to yrself... I dont owe u a living..
    Well, you are the one who run a biz, not me. Your attitude means $$$. IOk, so this is how you feel of potential customers. If you cannot tolerate then don't do business. Yeah, I don't owe you living, but I can always leave a ANY comment. You think is nasty but I think it is true. It isubjective, but you dun have to show attitude regardless of what. I dun care you are a hot-temper person or cool guy, as long as you are doing biz, your customer is king. Get that drilled right in your mind, kid. Want to use nasty word on me somemore? Better think carefully. huh huh huh

I its either urban or seaside, I will let her decide.

I see, so it's alright to shoot without giving photos.

What's the settings like? Urban? Seaside? Greenary?

Dont waste my time.

Well, you are the one who run a biz, not me. Your attitude means $$$. IOk, so this is how you feel of potential customers. If you cannot tolerate then don't do business. Yeah, I don't owe you living, but I can always leave a ANY comment. You think is nasty but I think it is true. It isubjective, but you dun have to show attitude regardless of what. I dun care you are a hot-temper person or cool guy, as long as you are doing biz, your customer is king. Get that drilled right in your mind, kid. Want to use nasty word on me somemore? Better think carefully. huh huh huh

Guys.. Just some nice pix on Christabel and a small request she has....

On behalf of Christabel, she has two request to make. Firstly, those who are interested to take shoots of her to give her the pix (soft copy). You can leave yr water mark at one corner of the pix and pass it to me which she will include it in her port folio.

So it's only a request AND from the model right? i dun see any problem with it. Cool down guys...

Thks for helping them to understand..

Upz for u, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by baggiolee View Post
    So it's only a request AND from the model right? i dun see any problem with it. Cool down guys...

Dont waste my time.
    Ok, I forgive you.

Well since the organiser has decided that it is a request and not a demand so the problem solved. Those who want to shoot will have no commitment to give their photo to the model and it is a fair deal now. Lets keep this thread going!

Nan de see THE oracle respond ... UPz for this thread. ..
    Canon5DMk2//17-40L//70-200 F2.8L//24-105L//35L//135L

request from model is a common thing. it out of free will of those who is shooting .. nothing to get upset about what .. predator is doing a business and he know what he want, I believe he is reasonable and clear enough to put forth clearly that it is a request from a model, not him. Some are just too quick to open ur mouth when replying. Come on.. how much is ur picture worth.. Many could have given a benefit of doubt to predator.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckteeth LCL View Post
    She has some very good fashion pictures done with Top fashion photographers/Makeup/fashion stylists in her portfolios too. Maybe you can do the following to attract them here.

* Show more of those fashion pictures
    * See if she can arrange to loan some designer outfits
    * Convert the session into a fashion themed shoot
    * Enlisting some help from her top fashion stylists/makeup/hair friends and associates

Dont give up, I am sure there will be many who would appreciate her
    it take a rare vision to see that we are having cream of the crop here. Not many could interpret fashion easily infact

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast