Thread: Samsung Monitors

Default Samsung Monitors

hey, just bought a new Samsung 932B monitor. after browsing through a couple of pictures and comparing with my laptop and another monitor, i found that the colours are very rich and saturated compared to the others.

this means that the colours and stuff aren't really accurate and it would probably be a photographer's nightmare when he wants to edit his photos.

another friend had the same problem with the 931c and he used the spyder to try to calibrate it but the colours still werent really corrected. a little improvement but still a nightmare.

so i'm asking if you guys have any solution to it cos i would like to process my pictures on my desktop rather than my small laptop

thanks in advance. hope to hear some help from the clubsnap community
    Nikon!
    flickr

Default Re: Samsung Monitors

Same, im using 932B+ and it's e same situation as well. Process my photos with my lappy. I tried to play with the settings, still no help at all.
    Canon 400D + 50L - Everyone was once a Noob

oh you'rs the black one ah, mine's the white.. how ah.. dam irritating loh.. 19" yet cannot process pics.. colours are too samsung like. have u tried using the calibrator
    Nikon!
    flickr

nope... hardware calibrator to me quite expensive... so don intend to get one...

want to share costs anot? i got 3-4 ppl on my side already. cos calibrator is a seldom used thing
    Nikon!
    flickr

lolZ don think i need it. I still have my lappy to use. So don wan to waste money. Priority now is to get an extra battery first

oh haha.. my labby 14" nia v small.. and not as fast as my pc haha

okay i'm moving this thread to the digital lightroom sub forum as i cant get much response here
    Nikon!
    flickr