Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 103

Thread: Go look at the sky now!!

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    1,507

    Default Go look at the sky now!!

    Go look at the sky now!! And tell me what you see..

  2. #2

    Default Re: Go look at the sky now!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rOnGrEn View Post
    Go look at the sky now!! And tell me what you see..
    I see pigs flying.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    1,507

    Default Re: Go look at the sky now!!

    Alamak.. really got things la! But its quickly disappearing.. Later then i post some pictures..
    Think some other people took photos of it before also..

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,866

    Default Re: Go look at the sky now!!

    i heard there was something in the sky but when i went out i didn't see it

    but the sky was nice today tho

  5. #5

    Default Re: Go look at the sky now!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rOnGrEn View Post
    Alamak.. really got things la! But its quickly disappearing.. Later then i post some pictures..
    Think some other people took photos of it before also..
    post lor then maybe MIB show up and use neuralizer on us

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    1,507

    Default Re: Go look at the sky now!!

    its coming back... loook at the left edge of the big chunk of cloud.. you can see the "spectrum"..not sure what the actual thing is called too..

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LA 2019
    Posts
    1,282

    Default Re: Go look at the sky now!!

    tell us what you see leh....

  8. #8

    Default Re: Go look at the sky now!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rOnGrEn View Post
    its coming back... loook at the left edge of the big chunk of cloud.. you can see the "spectrum"..not sure what the actual thing is called too..
    WHAT?! you see CirumArc Horizon is it?! I highly doubt that it can occur in this part of the world. Show your shot coz i don't see it.

  9. #9
    Senior Member asterixsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in this creation
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Go look at the sky now!!

    which chunk ? i only see a thick layer of gray clouds
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

  10. #10

    Default Re: Go look at the sky now!!

    isit still there?!??!

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    1,507

    Default Re: Go look at the sky now!!

    Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    WHAT?! you see CirumArc Horizon is it?! I highly doubt that it can occur in this part of the world. Show your shot coz i don't see it.
    nope..not circum arc.. that can be seen here... http://deputy-dog.com/2007/07/02/natural-phenomena/

    but something similar.. will post when this whole thing is over.. haha..

  12. #12
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Go look at the sky now!!

    i see a huge chunk of cloud.Issit something special!!Tell me!!I dun wan to miss it

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LA 2019
    Posts
    1,282

    Default Re: Go look at the sky now!!

    catch no ball.. gila gila...

  14. #14

    Default Re: Go look at the sky now!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rOnGrEn View Post
    nope..not circum arc.. that can be seen here... http://deputy-dog.com/2007/07/02/natural-phenomena/

    but something similar.. will post when this whole thing is over.. haha..
    which one la there's a list there. Another one i doubt that you see is a sun dog. Its not WINTER here. one more thing where you looking from?!
    Last edited by garou12; 6th September 2007 at 07:00 PM.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,866

    Default Re: Go look at the sky now!!

    I heard from a friend it was a rainbow.. LOL. That was before i found this thread tho...

  16. #16

    Default Re: Go look at the sky now!!

    is a curved shape thing right...i think i saw

  17. #17

    Default Re: Go look at the sky now!!

    Quote Originally Posted by graphicz View Post
    is a curved shape thing right...i think i saw
    too vague.

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    1,507

    Default Re: Go look at the sky now!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    i see a huge chunk of cloud.Issit something special!!Tell me!!I dun wan to miss it
    its not something very special but its not something you will see everyday.. I dont want u all to miss it also so i started this thread.. as i said.. some other peoples posted the pictures here before...

    I see can see a bit of the "phenomenon" now...Look for the big chunk of high level clouds... now currently blocked by the other chunk of lower-but-faster-moving clouds..

    Arhaha.. forgive me.. i am not any meteorologist..

  19. #19

    Default Re: Go look at the sky now!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rOnGrEn View Post
    its not something very special but its not something you will see everyday.. I dont want u all to miss it also so i started this thread.. as i said.. some other peoples posted the pictures here before...

    I see can see a bit of the "phenomenon" now...Look for the big chunk of high level clouds... now currently blocked by the other chunk of lower-but-faster-moving clouds..

    Arhaha.. forgive me.. i am not any meteorologist..
    where are you looking from and what direction lah...

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    1,507

    Default Re: Go look at the sky now!!

    Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    where are you looking from and what direction lah...
    I am looking from hougang.. looking at the direction of sunset..

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •