Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 143

Thread: Comments

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    only type 'nice', 'good' etc. on nice fotos that u like, instead of posting congratulatory notes on every other post. all these make oneself look super fake, super insincere and the TS might find it all too amusing to be reading the same congratulatory notes on every other thread and posts by other members.
    seriously, if 1 put Nice shots on my pics... then go to another newbie's mediocre pics and put Nice shots...

    its an insult to my ego...

    some have been insulting alot of pros here...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  2. #42
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    seriously, if 1 put Nice shots on my pics... then go to another newbie's mediocre pics and put Nice shots...

    its an insult to my ego...

    some have been insulting alot of pros here...
    well, a few have done it, haven't they?



    patronising, perhaps? anyway, as long as no one gets hurt...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    well, a few have done it, haven't they?



    patronising, perhaps? anyway, as long as no one gets hurt...
    ego orr chey...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #44

    Default Re: Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    got, so many http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/...ad.php?t=29264

    how come you never scold them?


    wah lao...really shoot in the rain...man...i got to give it a try one more time...but will be better if you did a full length...cause its looks funny...like legless model...dancing in the rain lagi better...

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    well, a few have done it, haven't they?



    patronising, perhaps? anyway, as long as no one gets hurt...
    too much cholesterol is bad for health

  6. #46
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    Who henta kaki? If the TS learns the wrong stuff, then it's really bad leh.
    not the TS but the viewer who comments.
    the viewer also learns from giving the critique

  7. #47
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by westwest2 View Post


    wah lao...really shoot in the rain...man...i got to give it a try one more time...but will be better if you did a full length...cause its looks funny...like legless model...dancing in the rain lagi better...
    how dare u!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #48
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    too much cholesterol is bad for health
    i know i know... will cut down on my food intake too.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #49
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    only type 'nice', 'good' etc. on nice fotos that u like, instead of posting congratulatory notes on every other post. all these make oneself look super fake, super insincere and the TS might find it all too amusing to be reading the same congratulatory notes on every other thread and posts by other members.
    heheh...

    maybe this is the best way to do PR and get post counts at the same time.. lol
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  10. #50
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    heheh...

    maybe this is the best way to do PR and get post counts at the same time.. lol
    we see it all the time, don't we? in portraits and poses... i mean, goodness gracious me! it seems like every shot is a PRO shot after some of the comments i read!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we see it all the time, don't we? in portraits and poses... i mean, goodness gracious me! it seems like every shot is a PRO shot after some of the comments i read!
    not just portraits and poses ...

  12. #52
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    not just portraits and poses ...
    the disease has spread beyond control... all is lost!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    the disease has spread beyond control... all is lost!!
    Resistance is Futile...

    Nice Shot...















    is here to stay...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  14. #54
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we see it all the time, don't we? in portraits and poses... i mean, goodness gracious me! it seems like every shot is a PRO shot after some of the comments i read!
    so pro till I dare not to post photos in P&P... I so scare......
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Comments

    anyway cannot be so extreme all the time, you tell all the people that their pictures are nice and they are pro they will think you come from jurassic park; you tell all the people their pictures sucks and your grandmother shoots better than them they will think you are from outer space ... either way you're not human

    give credit where it's truly deserved; give help where you are capable, everything else is up to the TS and none of your business

    no need to kowtow till heaven or slam into the hell
    Last edited by eikin; 6th September 2007 at 10:28 AM.

  16. #56
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    so pro till I dare not to post photos in P&P... I so scare......
    aiya... dun like tat la. share share and ppl can see ur fotos and learn the good stuff!

    plus, u get PRO comments! WOOOO!! wawaweeeewa!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #57

    Default Re: Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    not the TS but the viewer who comments.
    the viewer also learns from giving the critique
    Yes, true, provided that he compares his perspectives with other comments. ^^

  18. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    aiya... dun like tat la. share share and ppl can see ur fotos and learn the good stuff!

    plus, u get PRO comments! WOOOO!! wawaweeeewa!
    me also dun dare... did few shots in a studio on sunday on my nephew... today still contemplating to post... cos i not doing any pp, straight from camera... wait dio hoot...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  19. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    me also dun dare... did few shots in a studio on sunday on my nephew... today still contemplating to post... cos i not doing any pp, straight from camera... wait dio hoot...
    put in critique corner lor

  20. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    put in critique corner lor
    i lagi scared...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •