Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Megadeth live in SG! 26th Oct 2007

Default Re: Megadeth live in SG! 26th Oct 2007

Advertisement on Straits Time LIFE on Sat 8th:

synopsis

Wake Up! Megadeth are coming to Singapore to spark your mind and stir your soul with a shot of adrenaline that forces you to react. LAMC Productions is proud to present MEGADETH, the pioneering band in the American Thrash Metal movement with founder, singer and songwriter Dave Mustaine for their first one night only concert in Singapore. Megadeth are touring in support of their latest effort, the politically charged “United Abominations”.

Frontman Dave Mustaine reveals, "I have flown through the Singapore Airport twice and both times, I would have given anything to have a guitar and just drive in a taxi to the first TV or Radio station I could find and start jamming!!! I am excited to finally make it to such a beautiful and mysterious land. I can't wait to meet the people, the fans, the culture, and take a piece of you back with me and leave a piece of me with you."

Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to catch Megadeth in action as they have made their intentions clear: to deliver nothing less than a jarring, shocking and absolutely awe-inspiring rude awakening to the heavy metal community in Singapore!

The advert below Megadeth's is Black Sabbath's Heaven & Hell concert. If u bought Megadeth's ticket, u can buy this for $85 only. In just 2 days over a weekend, u can see 2 metal bands live.

Cute girl playing drums on A Tout Le Monde. But she is a kinda lifeless. Maybe haven familarise with the drum score yet.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex View Post
    anyone here in amon amarth?
    Viking metal! Their synchronized helicopter hair thing is damn funny. Hur hur. I dun really like their doomier/stonier-ish songs as much tho. Prefer the more melodeath stuff.

Anyway, I'll be there for both the Megadeth and Heaven and Hell concert! Wouldn't miss it for the world! Going to go deaf!

My music profile: http://www.last.fm/user/denosha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12