Thread: Interested in attening a Manuel Librodo Workshop in KL, 6-7 Oct07?

Default Interested in attening a Manuel Librodo Workshop in KL, 6-7 Oct07?

I am signing up for this weekend workshop, and would like to find out if anyone would like to join me there.

Take a look at this link for info, pls:
    http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/...ad.php?t=31512

Default Re: Interested in attening a Manuel Librodo Workshop in KL, 6-7 Oct07?

hi, leny here.
    im a newbie, i got into photography just a few months ago. just had my basics and im getting really serious about making another step up in what i know. ive always admired manny and his disciples' portraits... is the workshop still open? can i join? i'm worried that it wouldn't be so practical for me to join, as i only have the basics and i won't be able to relate much as the people there would be real veterans in the trade. neither do i have the right lenses yet (i guess) but im very much interested to learn how to come up with such gooood portraits.
    thanks thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MLSK View Post
    I am signing up for this weekend workshop, and would like to find out if anyone would like to join me there.

Quote Originally Posted by MLSK View Post

Since you are keen, why dont you ask for 1-1 with Manny ,, better

I presumed it will be the same place in one of Datok villa ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

keke, group tuition is cheaper lah.
    Was informed that day 1 will be at some abandoned old warehouse ..... and that Krystal will be the model, followed by PP workshop at the Doc's house. Day2 will be at an abandoned bungalow.....

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    Since you are keen, why dont you ask for 1-1 with Manny ,, better

I presumed it will be the same place in one of Datok villa ..

hi leny,

was told that the mix of participants are from newbies to oldies ...... and those that benefits are those that ask questions - no matter how silly it may appear to be.

if you have the time and money, workshops are just a way to learn, but, I suppose nothing beats practise.

Quote Originally Posted by lenycruzado View Post
    hi, leny here.
    im a newbie, i got into photography just a few months ago. just had my basics and im getting really serious about making another step up in what i know. ive always admired manny and his disciples' portraits... is the workshop still open? can i join? i'm worried that it wouldn't be so practical for me to join, as i only have the basics and i won't be able to relate much as the people there would be real veterans in the trade. neither do i have the right lenses yet (i guess) but im very much interested to learn how to come up with such gooood portraits.
    thanks thanks!