Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 9th National Canoe Polo Championships 2007

  1. #1

    Default 9th National Canoe Polo Championships 2007

    hi all photography enthusiast!

    As mentioned above, there is an upcoming sports event this weekend, 8 & 9 Sep (Sat & Sun). Venue is at NUS Bukit Timah Campus Swimming Pool, (the ex-NIE campus), starting from 9am till 5+pm.

    The competition has been ongoing for the past 2 weekends, but this weekend would consists of the semi-finals and finals. So...there will be plenty of action in the pool!

    Hope to see you there...

    Seah Kai
    Regards, (on behalf of)
    Organizing Committee
    9th Pesta Sukan
    National Canoe Polo Championships 2007

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LA 2019
    Posts
    1,282

    Default Re: 9th National Canoe Polo Championships 2007

    thanks for the info.

  3. #3

    Default Re: 9th National Canoe Polo Championships 2007

    sorry. but is it the one at CCAB?

    maybe you can give the address.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: 9th National Canoe Polo Championships 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by heckcare.der View Post
    sorry. but is it the one at CCAB?

    maybe you can give the address.
    ccab is wad? i tink its near botanical gardens that campus..

  5. #5

    Default Re: 9th National Canoe Polo Championships 2007

    Co-Curricular Activities Branch.

    the one that has the hockey pitch beside it?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: 9th National Canoe Polo Championships 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by heckcare.der View Post
    Co-Curricular Activities Branch.

    the one that has the hockey pitch beside it?
    ya i suppose so. i learn my swimming there when i was young.

  7. #7

    Default Re: 9th National Canoe Polo Championships 2007

    Yup guys, it is held in the swimming pool beside the hockey pitch. And it's in the MOE Co-Cirricular Activities Branch.

    Seah Kai
    Regards, (on behalf of)
    Organizing Committee
    9th Pesta Sukan
    National Canoe Polo Championships 2007

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: 9th National Canoe Polo Championships 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by maverickai View Post
    Yup guys, it is held in the swimming pool beside the hockey pitch. And it's in the MOE Co-Cirricular Activities Branch.

    Seah Kai
    Regards, (on behalf of)
    Organizing Committee
    9th Pesta Sukan
    National Canoe Polo Championships 2007
    entrance fee? do we need to pay to get into the swimming pool?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •