Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: blue 6510 to let go cheap :)

  1. #1

    Default blue 6510 to let go cheap :)

    now with the midnite 8910 out of the way, i decided to let go my working phone, a blue 6510.

    here's what's included:
    + 6510 blue handset
    + 1 battery
    + stereo earpiece for fm
    + charger
    + unfilled starhub warranty card
    box and manual misplaced. (won't stop trying to find em thou )
    slight scratches on the replaceable cover, but everything else is a-okay.

    $220 will get you the phone.
    will take in a good tripod, or other photography stuff as a trade in with top-up either way...
    pm me if you're interested

  2. #2

    Default

    oops....
    wrong forum!!!
    would anyone be so kind as to move this to the kopitiam?
    thanks lots, and sorry for the inconvenience...

  3. #3

    Default

    Originally posted by rangs
    oops....
    wrong forum!!!
    would anyone be so kind as to move this to the kopitiam?
    thanks lots, and sorry for the inconvenience...

  4. #4

    Default

    whoa!!
    that was fast.
    thanks lots Kei...

  5. #5

    Default

    bump, anyone?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,719

    Default

    hi rang, can let me know actual age of phone.

    does nokia or starhub service the phone w/o receipt?

    post pictures of any scrathes and i can let you know my reply soon.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,719

    Default

    Originally posted by zekai
    hi rang, can let me know actual age of phone.

    does nokia or starhub service the phone w/o receipt?

    post pictures of any scrathes and i can let you know my reply soon.
    maybe you can pm me your e-mail

  8. #8

    Default

    hi zekai...
    the phone is around 6 months old, and was purchased last november. i can't be sure on the date thou, coz the receipt is inside the box i can't seem to find.

    i just called up nokia careline (6822 8888) and spoke to a customer relations officer named Zak, and he said to get the phone serviced all one needs to do is to bring the phone and the warranty card, nothing else. so i guess that answers your question as to whether they will service the phone

    as to the scratches on the cover, it's not really visible, but it's there nonetheless. a replacement cover would costs you around 20 bucks, if you do decide to replace it...

    please check your pm.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Cantonment
    Posts
    385

    Default Re: blue 6510 to let go cheap :)

    Originally posted by rangs
    now with the midnite 8910 out of the way, i decided to let go my working phone, a blue 6510.

    here's what's included:
    + 6510 blue handset
    + 1 battery
    + stereo earpiece for fm
    + charger
    + unfilled starhub warranty card
    box and manual misplaced. (won't stop trying to find em thou )
    slight scratches on the replaceable cover, but everything else is a-okay.

    $220 will get you the phone.
    will take in a good tripod, or other photography stuff as a trade in with top-up either way...
    pm me if you're interested
    hello... i am kinda interested in your offer....can i know how long u haf bought it ?

    CASH payment.

    pls call me @ 90222022

    Cheers,
    kindred
    Last edited by kindred; 22nd April 2003 at 10:50 AM.

  10. #10

    Default

    hi kindred...
    it's around 6 months old, purchased last november

    Originally posted by rangs

    the phone is around 6 months old, and was purchased last november. i can't be sure on the date thou, coz the receipt is inside the box i can't seem to find.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Cantonment
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Originally posted by rangs
    hi kindred...
    it's around 6 months old, purchased last november
    Still available ? pls lemme know , i am late for werk liao !

    Regards,
    kindred

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,719

    Default Re: Re: blue 6510 to let go cheap :)

    Originally posted by kindred
    hello... i am kinda interested in your offer....can i know how long u haf bought it ?

    CASH payment.

    pls call me @ 90222022

    Cheers,
    kindred

    wah kindred, I thought you already in the HP biz.

    BUying to sell?

  13. #13

    Default

    hi kindred,
    since zekai actually replied first, i'm gonna give him the priority.
    i'll give you a call if zekai backs out...
    zekai, are you still interested?

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,719

    Default

    hey rang thanks for the kind gesture.

    i left my hp no. in your e-mail

  15. #15

    Default

    bump...
    waiting for replies from zekai and kindred
    meanwhile, any other offers?

  16. #16

    Default

    the set is sold to a nice gentleman.
    thanks for all your interests...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •